Magic Ink VI, the Final O'Connell
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Margaret Kathleen O'Connell, the Ninth, is the most powerful Sorceress in the Reality of Less Magic. Tho politicians, the Military and the Wizard's Council all want her for their own purposes. However, Margie has been given a different mission by the Eternal Flame, and her decision will effect not only Earth but the entire Solar System. No one however, realizes what else she will discover.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Vampires   Were animal   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I awoke the next morning a very satisfied and rested kitty. I instantly knew that it was morning even with no windows to see out or the fresh air of dawn to sniff. The remains of last night's meal, about twenty pounds of meat, were still there and I wolfed it down in short order before starting to clean my muzzle and whiskers, which I had neglected to do last night due to tiredness.

Following cleaning up, some of last night's meal was anxious to depart, and I deposited my cat scat in the waste container. From the scents there, the others had made good use of the container after I had been asleep, and I sent all of its contents to a nearby sewer to be rid of it.

There was currently little to do until the others awoke, and I looked over at them in the opposite corner. Celeste was snuggled up against Frank. They had moved their sleeping pads together, and it was obvious that Frank had an arm around her under the large blanket covering both of them.

Since there was little that I could do in my present Were-form, I returned to my Human-form after passing through the Defensive Shell and my wards to sample the air in the corridor. I didn't detect anyone in the immediate vicinity and returned to the room through the Defensive Shell and my wards. As Margie K, there was work that I could do until the others awoke.

The first thing that I did after transforming was to change robes and underwear. The used clothing was returned to the house, and I brought more food plus additional vegetables and tea here. With that accomplished, and a nice hot cup of tea to sip, I set about sending my Magic Senses out to look for more areas where the Magic canceling spells could be active.

It was slow, exacting work requiring deep concentration and was quite trying, but I eventually located several such dead areas, beside those that we already knew about. It was apparent that the underground area was a real maze of corridors, tunnels, and rooms or chambers. I was also sure that these areas were not here or active by chance, but that they all held someone or some thing that the Wizards didn't want anyone else to know about. I was determined to find out what or who they were hiding.

The others eventually awoke and were a bit embarrassed on seeing me sitting there on the floor in my Human-form. It seems that they were both naked under the blanket, and I giggled at their predicament.

"I'll turn my back while both of you get dressed," I informed them, and turned to look away from them while they dressed and used the waste receptacle. They seemed surprised that it was empty.

"You emptied the waste can?" Frank asked after he finished.

"Yes."

"Where did it go?" he asked puzzled after looking around.

"To a sewer near here," I replied.

"You can do that?" he asked in surprise.

"Certainly, I detected its presence easily and sent the waste there."

"I've never known anyone who could do that without actually having been to the location," he told me.

"It isn't difficult when you know how and have a sufficiently strong Talent," I replied before telling them, "There is food and tea for breakfast. Please enjoy yourselves while I finish my work." They ate while I continued my search for more hidden locations. We all finished at about the same time.

"Can we go home now?" Celeste asked, as I joined them for another cup of tea.

"There are things that I still need to check on here before we can go home, Dear," I told her, as I warmed the remaining tea in the pot.

"Will it take long?" she asked in a frightened voice.

"Probably most of today at least," I told her to a look of surprise, as I poured my tea.

"Will Frank go with us when we finish?" she asked then.

"That is entirely up to Frank, but it may be wise for him to go with us. The Wizards on the Council are sure to be very unhappy with him by now," I told her looking over at Frank while my tea cooled.

"Yes, I would be very interested in leaving here with the two of you," he responded to my questioning look. Celeste seemed very relieved on hearing this, and I sipped my now cool tea.

"Celeste, dear, come over here and allow me to check on how you are doing. I want to be sure that all of the effects of the drugs you were given are gone," I told her putting down the tea cup. Celeste moved over and took a seat on the floor beside me. I took her hand, as if to check on her condition and stopped time for everyone but the two of us.

"I've stopped time for everyone but us. Now tell me why you are so worried about Frank accompanying us," I asked.

"I don't want to lose him," she began in a desperate voice. "He's a very kind and generous man as well as being good looking. Last night I was still afraid and worried about the Wizards finding us, especially after you went to sleep in your Were-form. He calmed me down and dried my tears. He was so nice, and he held me for the longest time until I was better," she continued.

"And how did the two of you happen to lose your clothes?" I asked with a smile.

"He had been rubbing my back to make me feel better while holding me, and by the time I had calmed down, I was very aroused. So was he, and ... and ... well one thing led to another. He kissed me and I cuddled up against him even closer. We kissed for a long time following that. Before we knew it, we were both removing our clothes. He is a very gentle and caring lover, and he made me feel so good with what he did. We made love twice with a lot of hugging and kissing in between. I just had to have him a second time," she whimpered in tears.

"It's all right, dear, Frank is a very fine fellow. I could see that yesterday when I healed him," I told her.

"You healed him? What happened to him?" she asked in shock and fear. "Is he all right?"

"Yes, he's fine now," I assured her before explaining our encounter with the Magic-stealing creatures. Celeste was more than a little shocked by this revelation.

"These people really are terrible!" she said in disgust when I had finished, and I had to agree with her.

I restarted time, but still sat there for a bit with Celeste while I checked on how she was doing. She was fine and all of the effects of the drugs were gone as was their residue. I was a little jealous of her though. She had found a man to love her, even under these conditions, and I couldn't begrudge her that, as we all need someone to love us.

I had spent much of my life in the study of Magic in its various forms to fit my wide array of Talents, and I'd had little time to look for a lover. Oh, I'd had my share of fun and more than enough sex with various clan members, but I had never considered them as mates. They had only been someone to spend a few quiet and enjoyable hours with when I could find the time. There had been none of the spark of real attraction between us.

Now I was twenty and would soon be twenty-one, and I yearned to find someone special who would be my mate for the rest of our long lives. It certainly didn't look like I would find him down here in this maze of corridors under the Wizard's Council headquarters or even in this Reality since I didn't envision being here that much longer. Certainly not with what I'd seen so far of those in charge of the Government, the Military, and the Wizard's Council. I released Celeste's hand then, and we both stood.

"It's time that we were about the business of the day," I told them, as I sent the sleeping pads, blankets, and extras back to the house with a spell. We still had the canteen and the remaining food which went into a backpack for Frank to carry.

"And just what is the business of the day?" that worthy asked with a grin.

"Why checking on the new sites that I've located while you two were asleep and then getting up to have a leisurely breakfast," I returned before canceling the Defensive Shell around the room. Frank already had the backpack on and indicated for Celeste to take her place between the two of us.

We set out at a brisk pace and were ready to take the left hand corridor from the chamber with the trap when Celeste caught sight of it. An amazed expression appeared on her face on seeing it.

"How did you ever escape from it?" she asked in wonder. "I can feel the Magic-canceling spell from here. It's just like the one in the cell where I woke up," she added with a sniffle before Frank moved up to comfort her.

"Rittenhouse boasted that neither human, nor demon could escape his trap. I simply changed into Macha once the guards were distracted and walked out without any problem," I explained again.

"Someone has been here over night," Frank observed. "The bodies and the blood are gone."

"It was probably some of the guards or security people. It has gotten a lot more dangerous to be a guard for the Council over the last twenty-four hours. Four guards here, and another four at the new cell where Celeste was kept plus surely some of those who responded to the alert. Additionally there was the need to remove the bodies. I believe that some of them may be considering a change of jobs," I told them before we turned and started down the only corridor that we hadn't checked yet.

We traveled for quite a long distance before coming to the first location with a Magic-canceling spell. It had been slow moving as we had needed to check for additional spells and bobby-traps in the corridor. The first cell was empty, but even my Human nose could detect that it had been occupied until recently.

"The prisoner was moved from here recently but within the last day," I told the others before we moved on.

The next location was even farther away. The corridor had been curving for some time, and we were now headed at something more than ninety degrees to our original course. A short time after leaving the empty cell, we came to an intersecting corridor and stopped just before it. Using my Magic senses, I checked what was down this new corridor and smiled at the results.

"This is the far end of the center corridor where we rescued Celeste," I told the others.

"This really is quite a complicated maze then," Frank observed.

"Yes, but if we could see the plan for this underground area, I don't believe that it would be all that complicated," I told him.

"Why don't the two of you take a little break while I re-scan the area to get a better idea of the locations of the remaining spells," I told the others.

"Yes, a good idea," Frank agreed, but he had instructions for Celeste.

"Celeste, you keep watch on this new corridor while I watch our back trail. If you sense anything coming this way, alert us," he told her. We all sat on the floor then and took up our respective duties. I found it fairly easy to locate the remaining Magic canceling spells and triangulated their locations now that I had two points of reference for each one. After about a half-hour, we were ready to set out again.

We came to the second cell after a short time. Its occupant was long dead, and we had smelled the decay from quite some distance away. All we found in the cell were some rats chewing on bare bones. The Magic cancellation spell had no effect on the rats as they had no Magic. I, however, did have my Magic and used Magic Fire to burn out the cell, the rats and the remaining bones. We would never know who had died there.

I had noticed a slight difference in the spells used at the last two cells. The original spells that we had encountered yesterday had all been the same. These others appeared to have been cast by different Wizards, all of whom had differing levels of Talent, and who had spoken the spell or traced its glyph just a bit differently, but enough so that one well-versed in Magic was able to recognize that the spell had been cast by separate individuals. It would appear from this that many on the Wizard's Council knew the Magic-canceling spell and that we were dealing with multiple opponents.

"Poor bastard to have died like that," Frank said as my flames died down. Celeste hadn't said anything but looked very pale.

"Let's continue on, the day grows older, and we have several more to check on yet," I reminded them. After a time our corridor dead-ended into another corridor.

"Which way," Frank asked, as we looked down both ends of the new corridor, "right or left?"

"Let me scan both directions," I told him, and was busy for several minutes.

"There are spells in both directions, but the corridor to the right appears to be shorter," I told the others.

"Let's check it out first then," Frank agreed, but Celeste didn't appear to be ready to check out either one.

"Can't we just go home?" she asked near tears.

"Not for a while yet, dear, we still need to finish checking on what is down here," I told her before starting down the corridor to the right.

We hadn't moved down the new corridor more than fifty feet or so before it made an abrupt turn to the left and we shortly found ourselves at the entrance of another large chamber. This one was presently poorly lit so that it was a bit difficult to estimate its size, and the entire chamber was covered by a Magic canceling spell. We stopped for a few minutes to evaluate this new threat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.