Now Is the Winter of Our Discount Tent - Cover

Now Is the Winter of Our Discount Tent

Copyright© 2015 by Stultus

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young and under-prepared geologist climbs a mountain in the winter and faces peril, but turns defeat into victory and alarums into merry meetings and some most delightful (and warm) measures. A long romantic tale of Christmas romance gifted and unwrapped in the most unlikely of places and circumstances with plenty of erotic thrills for enjoying in your own sleeping bag.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Workplace  

I was nearly asleep ten or fifteen minutes later all snuggled up in my sleeping bag in my tent. It might have been twenty below zero or worse outside in the storm but I was at least comfortable, if not quite toasty-oasty warm inside. The roaring blizzard gale outside was somewhat muffled and it certainly didn't pierce the stealth insulated lining of my tent. That all changed in an instant when the tent flaps suddenly burst open and two rather frozen young ladies suddenly tried to join me in my sleeping bag, while still wearing their snowsuits and parkas.

"Scoot over bubba, it's fucking cold out there so we're coming in here with you. Besides, it's Christmas Eve, so be charitable!" A feminine voice in the shadowy dark muttered.

"W-w-w-hatever she said." Another shivering voice added for good measure and I started to feel two very ice covered clothed bodies start to try to climb into my sleeping bag with me.

"Woah there ladies!" I cried out the moment a snow covered parka started to brush up against me. "I'm willing to share my tent and sleeping bag, but the boots, parkas and snowsuits have to come off first! I'm not going to have ice and snow melting inside the bag, so if it's cold and wet – it comes off! So strip down ... or go back outside and enjoy your igloo!"

I couldn't see their faces to read their expressions, but neither of them wasted any time stripping down to their t-shirts and panties and soon discarded heavy clothing was flying about everywhere. A few moments later two only slightly warmer feminine figures were climbing into my bag.

"Ooooo, he's all warm!" A soft voice said that I'm pretty sure belonged to Estelle. A moment later on the other side of me I felt a cold bare hand reaching down towards my groin, and the questing fingers soon wrapped around my cock and balls.

"Very ... and he's quite entirely naked too." The other voice, probably Maisie's, giggled. A moment later, another hand joined Maisie's feeling my cock, which was enjoying the attention and starting to stiffen up.

"Damn it Jeff! What shit are you trying to pull? We just came in here to warm up for a bit so don't you try and start anything!" That was definitely Estelle on my left side I decided. Her faux outrage at discovering me naked in my own bed still didn't make her let go of my privates. They were still much warmer than her hands.

"Me pulling shit? I'm minding my own business, nearly asleep in my own tent and bed and a pair of lovely ladies ... all on their own I might add ... decided to come in uninvited and use me as a human hot water bottle. Oh, and since you don't want to 'start anything', I'd suggest you leave my cock alone. It rather likes the feel of your hand and its starting to swell up in appreciation."

Estelle did move her hand off of it rather quickly as if ashamed to have been caught in the act of fondling it, but Maisie's hand stayed firmly put, and she even began to subtly stroke the shaft and in another minute or two she had me at full mast. Both women were now a bit warmer and pressed up as tight against my legs and chest as they could mash themselves.

"Maisie, if you keep doing that, in awhile the inside of this sleeping bag is going to get a bit wet and sticky, and besides I hate being teased! Don't start anything that you aren't willing to finish!"

"Spoilsport!" She complained, but she did mostly stop stroking my cock shaft, but never quite actually let go of it.

"Maisie you slut!" Estelle hissed. "Are you still playing with his cock?" I did notice that Estelle's left hand now moved down my stomach to meet Maisie's and once again I had two separate hands wrapped around my hard cock shaft.

"Well ... he does have a nice big and fat one, from what I can feel. I can't quite get my right hand fingers all the way around his shaft, so I may need your help to get him off anyway." This thought caused Estelle's hands to leap right back up to my bare chest, where she had had them safely previously. I had to admit that she felt very nice with her chest pressed up against mine and her head lying upon my left shoulder. She might have been minimally dressed in just panties and a t-shirt, but she was warm and comfortable.

"I swear!" Estelle muttered. "You never think about anything but sex!"

"Hey, you weren't complaining the other night, or even last night ... or this morning, if I remember right."

"Lesbo Bitch!" Estelle then shut her mouth tight and wormed even tighter against me, it if was possible.

"Really?" I asked with more than a hint of curiosity. "Just what sort of fun have the two of you been up to all alone in your tent lately? A bit of wandering and wet fingers in the dark or a bit of probing tongues too? Enquiring minds want to know!"

"Both." Maisie giggled and her finger went right back to stroking my cock shaft. She was also slowly but surely sliding her head down my chest and onto my stomach under the covers. A moment late I felt warm breath against my cockhead and soon a pair of chapped but wet lips kissed it.

"You promised you'd never tell anyone!" Estelle sniffed, still annoyed at Maisie.

"Well, you also promised you'd return the favor by eating me, just like I did you ... and rather often ... but you never did. So there! We're even." Maisie's tongue was now busy slowly licking my cock while she stroked it.

"Well ... I'm not a dyke like you are! When you lick another woman's clit that makes you a lesbian!"

"Not hardly." Maisie said while running her tongue around the very tip of my cock. "It just makes you bisexual ... and a lot of fun to be around. I love cock just as much as you pretend to. Jeff's getting close to cumming, so unless you want me to eat it all down myself you'd better get your head down here with me. I'll share."

Estelle's head stayed firmly put on my shoulder, but her left hand wandered back down slowly to my balls and she began to gently caress them until Maise's tongue convinced my cock that it was time to cum. She kept my cockhead just inside her mouth so that my load mostly landed on her tongue just inside her mouth, but she didn't swallow it right away.

"Here's your half Estelle!" She announced and burst out from under the covers right on top of me and planted her lips by surprise firmly on Estelle's mouth and mashed her cum covered tongue into her partner's mouth. Estelle was a bit shocked but didn't say no or reject the offering and they ended up kissed deeply. Also, from what I could guess in the dark, Maisie now had jammed one set of fingers inside of 'Estelle's panties while her other hand was openly caressing one of her breasts.

"Estelle is such a poser!" Maisie giggled. "She likes to pretend that she's all emotionless, but she's all mushy inside. I swear, the second you start to twiddle her clit her brain shuts off entirely! Our first night together in bed I just barely started to rub her cunt and nipples and then she practically begging me to do her!" Maisie went right back to kissing Estelle and after a few moments of watching them I had to admit that she was right. A few minutes later I felt Estelle's panties and t-shirt being firmly and not unwilling removed and Maisie then stripped herself totally naked as well.

"See, the nasty little slut loves to have her clit worked over, either by my hand or tongue. Admit it, Estelle ... you love it. Tell him or I'll stop!"

"Oooo. Okay, the little nympho is right. I do like my clit fingered and licked. Don't stop, I'm getting so close to cumming!"

"Good girl! Now as a reward, if you spread your legs a bit wider I'll eat you out. But I want your mouth to start to suck Jeff. I think his cock is rock hard again." She moved a bit slowly, but while Maisie started to eat out her girlfriend, Estelle slowly began to take me into her mouth. She wasn't nearly as accomplished as her slutty friend, but it was more than adequate for the moment. It didn't take long at all for Estelle to scream out that she was coming and soon she did so.

Estelle seemed to be a 'one and done' sort of girl, but Maisie was just getting warmed up now. She snuggled back up to me and plopped right on top of my hips and gave me a rather nice and wet kiss. Estelle tasted rather nice I commented.

"I want to feel your nice thick cock inside of me!" Maisie hissed into my ear.

"You're on the pill?"

"Implant, which is even better because I always used to always forget to take my BC pills."

"Okay, then ... climb on board! The Christmas express train is ready to leave the station!"

Maisie didn't waste any time and she carefully wiggled her butt so that she could mount my once again hard cock. Soon she was sitting impaled right on top of me and bouncing just as hard as she could. Estelle was quietly moaning and fingering herself while her head once again pressed against my chest.

"Estelle. If you can sit up and put your cunt over my mouth I'll lick your clit and you and Maisie can kiss and fondle each other's titties." She rather liked this idea and in a moment she was kneeling with her clit over my stroking tongue while she and Maisie leaned forward and mashed their bodies and lips together.

We all lasted quite a while and even worked up a pretty good sweat. I licked Estelle to two smaller orgasms while her fingers (and my cock) brought Maisie off at least a half dozen times before I blew my own load deep into her tight cunt.

With a little encouragement from me, I convinced Estelle to put her head into Maisie's sticky sopping wet snatch and gently encourage her to lick her friend clean. She was rather hesitant at first but as I caressed her hair and encouraged her she began to enjoy her first true complete lesbian experience and she even began to lick her friend quite enthusiastically. My cum load soon found its way into her mouth and she enjoyed every little taste of it.

Finally exhausted, my unexpected Christmas presents, nicely unwrapped and nude, drifted off to sleep using my shoulders as their pillows.


It was still dark several hours later when I felt two dueling tongues running over my cockhead once more and heard a faint pair of feminine giggles. Looks like it was time to get back to work once more! I really actually needed to take a piss, but the ladies were too impatient for any sort of interruption.

We started off in a triangular oral daisy-chain and rotated partners back and forth a few times until everyone was nicely hot and bothered. Then Maisie was ready to be fucked again and she stuck her ass up in the air while on all fours and she planted her face deep into Estelle's cunt and tongue-lashed her clit mercilessly.

Since I still actually really needed to take that piss, I was rather long lasting. In fact I thought I'd never actually get to cum at all! I nearly rubbed my cock raw and wore Maisie's nympho cunt nearly right out before I finally blasted my load into her. Then she finally let me take a fast piss break outside.

Pissing nude in the height of an Arctic snowstorm is an experience that was rather shocking and painful and my two bed mates were not entirely happy when my half-frozen body snuggled up again with them. I eventually thawed out and after a little bit of grab-ass we all collapsed into sleep once more. Then they realized that they had to piss as well, also nearly freezing in the process of squatting nude outside in a blizzard. Afterwards, when everyone had finally warmed up once more in each other arms, we napped for the remainder of the night.

When the sun sort of made something of an appearance the girls arose to empty their bladders again, outside naked together in the cold and rushed squealing back inside of our warm tent, and each others even warmer arms and chests. Now it was my turn to be once warm but now covered by ice half-frozen nude bodies. Also very frisky and horny young nude bodies as well.

After another rather long erotic interlude I stuck my nose outside long enough to forecast the weather for the remainder of the day. Freezing cold blizzard and screeching gale force winds with a one hundred percent chance of staying inside a relative warm tent with two horny and nubile young females.

I swear, I'd never been so well fucked! It was truly the best Christmas Day of my entire life!


The weather the next day wasn't much, if any, better. The blizzard still raged and Maisie was still an insatiable slut who kept Estelle and myself busy nearly non-stop trying to service her sexual needs. We tried hard ... but the girl was just absolutely voracious.

By the time the blizzard finally cleared the following morning, Estelle and I were nearly exhausted, but we had never actually had intercourse with each other. I came within a hairs-breath of entering her cunt once in the dark when she screamed out for me to stop. Unlike Maisie, Estelle was not on any sort of birth control pill. That put a damper on things, but frankly Maisie was yearning for every single cum load that I could give her anyway. I'd even given her ass a pretty good buggering late the previous night and she howled with delight even louder than the roaring gale force winds outside. Estelle hadn't been quite neglected anyway. She was starting to really enjoy oral sex with both boys and girls and her sexual needs were considerably less than Maisie's.

After spending a bit over two full days in bed with this pair of lovelies, I'd come to a couple of interesting conclusions. First that Maisie, while being a lot of fun, was definitely not girlfriend material. Her sexual needs were exhausting and she was philosophically incapable of being faithful to just a single sex partner. Estelle on the other hand, had a much more limited sex drive, but she also had a much more radical personality switch between Estelle the Geologist and Estelle the Lover. Outside she was determined, assertive and fiercely independent. In bed she became nearly totally submissive and would invariably do whatever her lovers told her to do ... except for vaginal intercourse. I did get to fuck her ass once and while she wasn't crazy about the experience, she hinted that she'd be willing to submit to it again, later.

This made for quite a difference in attitudes and behaviors in my lovers, but we did have a lot of fun together!


Once the storm was over and the skies cleared, we reported back in to base camp our status (all's well) and we decided to get back to doing some real work! Our instructors gave us an additional two more days to finish, due to the significant work delay of the blizzard, but we thought we really wouldn't need the extra time. Besides, if we stayed for more than an additional two more days the ration situation was going to get really tight. Even with the Brain's supply of extra food, we were now on somewhat shortened rations, to make sure that we'd have enough to last.

Estelle and Maisie reviewed the field work that I had done here (nearly all unaided by my missing former partner) and agreed it was top-notch work. We all decided that one good long hard day's effort would probably finish off my requirements for this site. They agreed to help me finish and then the three of us would return to their old campsite and then help them complete their own assignment. They weren't nearly as far along on their fieldwork, but with three of us working in concert we could complete everything in time.

And we did! We shoved snow and hammered rocks all day and we fucked like snow rabbits all night. We didn't get much sleep but no one was complaining. One day before our original deadline we had their last samples packed before dark and we all reported back to the base camp that we had finished and would be climbing down the mountain to meet our instructors tomorrow morning.

That last night we cooked up an extra large feast of nearly half of our remaining food, ate it and rapidly became distracted by each other's naked and aroused bodies. Tonight though, I had one little surprise for Estelle.

"Guess what I have in my hands, my lovely?" I asked Estelle. When she failed three guesses I put the item into her hand and grinned at her in the faint light just before sunset.

"It's a condom! Where did you find that?"

"It was in the Brain's backpack down at the bottom. He'd used it to protect some matches, but I've now got a better use for it. Wrap it around my cock Estelle, it's time you had a bit of a proper ride!" She was still a bit uncertain about this idea but true to her submissive sexual nature, Maisie and I soon talked her into it. She wrapped up my cock and gingerly mounted herself on top of me ... after Maisie made sure that her vagina was nicely wet and lubed up for me by using her extremely talented tongue everywhere down there that she could reach.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.