Tammy - Cover

Tammy

Copyright© 2015 by Death Dependent

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Buying a dress for a girl who you've seen in the oddest circumstances can create the most interesting situations.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

My phone buzzed as I hit the "render" button on the video I was editing for someone. Looking down I saw a text message from Tina. It was an address. I messaged back, "What's this for?"

"I'm taking a late lunch. My stomach is full but my wet cunt is empty," was her text reply.

"I'll be right over."

I hopped in my car and drove to what turned out to be a local strip mall. The address was an empty store front. Walking up I tentatively tugged on the door and, as expected, it opened nicely. When I stepped inside, I saw a pair of panties on the floor. Then a skirt, and then a pair of shoes. The trail led to a back office where Tina was sitting on a desk, legs open, rubbing her wet slit.

"Hey, there," she said. "I heard you own my baby girl."

I dropped my pants as I crossed the thresh hold. My cock was straining against my shorts. She had her blonde hair cut to shoulder length and she smiled with the look that must have launched a thousand high school boners. "I sure do," I said opening her legs wider. She reached forward and pulled my underwear down enough to let my throbbing cock out. "I'm gonna teach your baby how to be a proper slut."

Her fingers stroked me gently and pulled me to her wet sex, the tip of my rod rubbing through the heated folds. "So, are you gonna forget all about the hot cunt that made her?" she asked, faking a pout.

I pressed into her, marveling at how wet and tight she was. I put a finger under her chin and lifted her face, my lips meeting hers, as she moaned at my entry. "No, I'm not," I replied sliding all the way in. "Her mama's way too hot for any sane man to forget."

Her hips pushed up at me but I was in a teasing mood. I slid in and out slowly. "Taking your time?" she asked.

"You're worth savoring," I said. With that, I started to move harder and faster in her. She sighed. "Yeah, that's what I needed!" Her legs circled me to keep me close in her as I ground into her body. I pushed her top up and started sucking hard first on her left and then on her right nipple, causing her to gasp.

The room was completely silent except for the sound of wet flesh slapping against flesh as we fucked ourselves silly. Finally I felt her let go under me, her pussy spasming and her lithe body shaking and her eyes fluttering.

When the shaking ended I pushed deep and started to let my seed loose in her. She sighed deeply as I strained to cum as hard as I could. "That's right; fill mommy up." I ground more urgently into her as I shot my cream, getting everything I could from her wet, tight sheath.

When I finished, I pulled from her slowly and the mess we had made leaked from inside her out onto the desk. She lifted herself up and over it and stood in front of me.

"Are you going to clean it up?" I asked looking at the mess of sperm and vaginal juices.

"Nope, this business belongs to Tammy's dad. He's moving to another location but they haven't moved his desk yet," she said with a mischievous grin. "Let him clean it up!"

"Okay, that's pretty funny," I said with a smile. A messy trail of our mixed fluids was running down her thigh.

"Yeah, making sure you get a chance to leave your mark. You're a much better fuck and a much better man." I leaned forward and kissed her. She walked out of the office and I followed enjoying the view from behind of her bare butt. She grabbed her panties and pulled them on.

"I'll take my compliments where I can," I said tucking myself back into my pants.

Tina grabbed her skirt next and put it back on. "So what dirty things are you going to do to my baby today?" she asked.

"Oh, I'll likely spank her and have her give me a show," I said.

"Any particular reason you're going to spank her?"

"For my own entertainment," I said.

"Good; she'll love it. She likes making you happy."

"Funny; I feel much the same about making both of you happy. Thankfully, you make it fairly easy to do," I said.

"Well, it's not like opening my legs for your cock is a hardship," she said.

"Yeah, but there's a few other things I like about you; not just the sex."

"Thanks, baby; you're sweet," she said and kissed my cheek. Then she grinned and said, "But I like to keep thinking of the physical." We both laughed as she slid on her shoes. Straightening up and smoothing her skirt, she said, "Now then I have to get back to work, and I think someone will be waiting for you at your place." I kissed her and left first, with her locking up behind us. I vaguely wondered how she got the key in the first place. Knowing how persuasive Tina could be, it didn't take much imagination to picture her "relieving" some poor guy of both the key and his senses!

Driving back I had to wonder how this was all going to turn out. Tina was not a one man woman by any stretch, and I wasn't sure how Tammy was going to turn out since she had her Mom's appetite for sex. This made her irresistible, of course, but I knew I needed to get past my own desire so that she could express it in whatever way made her happiest. No matter what, I reasoned, I was going to be the beneficiary of whatever decision she made in that regard. Being her Daddy was one thing but making her a reflection of my own perversions seemed like the misuse of a developing mind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.