Tammy
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Death Dependent

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Buying a dress for a girl who you've seen in the oddest circumstances can create the most interesting situations.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

So, for the next couple of days we had fun talking about the idea of me owning Tammy. Well, in between marathon bouts of sex, that is. It seemed as though she would just walk in, drop her panties at the door, literally, and we'd find ourselves on the couch, making progress to the bedroom only very slowly.

We were lounging in the bed on a Friday when she rolled over and said, "I'm going to take care of my Saturday chores early so I can get over here and spend the day tomorrow."

"I wonder what we'll do with all that time?" I asked as I pulled her closer.

"Wanna take me shopping?" she asked.

"I think something can be worked out; what do you have in mind?" I replied.

"Well, I want some stuff to wear around here," she responded.

"Like what?"

"Stockings, garter belts; things to make me feel the mood more when I'm here."

"I'm not sure I want you to," I said with a chuckle.

"Why?!" she asked sounding surprised and a little shocked.

"If you're even more in the mood when you're hear you'll likely kill me."

She settled back alongside me, and made a sound like a purring cat. "Yes but you'll die with a smile on your face."

"Well I didn't say it wouldn't be pleasant," I said and tickled her ass.

"And I want something to wear around my neck," she said. "Like a choker or something."

"Think you're gonna be collared?" I asked.

"I hope so," she said.

"Well, I hope you know that means you are my property."

"I know," she said and snuggled closer to me. "I'm afraid of trying some things; you might need to push me."

"Okay, as long you're aware of that."

"I am."

We lounged in bed for a while longer, just relaxing and enjoying the feeling of closeness. Tammy was just getting used to the idea of actual intimacy. Not just fucking, but all the other things that came with it. It took her a bit to realize that not every moment in a bed or in the house had to be sexual, but she took to it well.

She left not long after. A couple of hours later I got a phone call. "What are you doing to my girl?" Tina asked.

"Pretty much the same that I do to you," I said. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, she's got all her homework done and now she's trying to get some of tomorrow's chores done tonight." She paused. "If I had known she'd be so industrious, I would have encouraged you to fuck her earlier," she giggled softly.

"Yeah, she wants to go shopping tomorrow, for lingerie and a choker."

"A choker?" she asked.

"Yeah, she wants to feel owned. I don't see much harm in it."

"I suppose not," Tina replied. "A girl her age needs a sense of belonging, and while we've always been close she's never really had a man to be close to."

"I guess that's why she likes to call me 'daddy' then," I said.

"Well, yeah, that and she just has a naughty mind. Now then, am I going to see you on Wednesday?" Tina asked.

"Assuming there's anything left of me, yeah."

"Good, I might drop a few extra bills into her purse, tell me what she gets." Tina hung up and I chuckled. Then I thought about it for a bit.

I made a quick phone call to set something up, and smiled wondering how it would all go tomorrow.

Tammy showed up at 11 am in a short black skirt, red top, saddle shoes, and an expectant smile. "Are you ready?" she asked as I let her into the house.

"Were we going to do something today?" I asked, teasing her.

She predictably rolled her eyes. "Uh yeah, you, me. Shopping for slutty clothes."

"Oh yeah, that," I said. "I guess we should get going for that." I said with a grin and walked her to the garage.

We made our way out into the city as my fingers ran up and down her leg. "I thought we were going to the mall?" she asked as we took an unexpected turn.

"No, I know a much better shop for what you want," I said as my hand slid up her skirt.

"Now you have me curious."

It took us a few minutes but I found the shop on the edge of where the city met the suburbs. "An old friend of mine owns this place. She makes excellent examples of what you want."

The outside door just read. "Sam's Boutique." In the store window displays there were mannequins dressed in what looked like swim wear.

Walking in was a revelation to Tammy; her eyes widened in amazement at what was for sale. There was all manner of lingerie on display. The owner, my old friend Sam, was behind the counter and smiled at us as we came in. She and I had been kind of co-trouble makers in college, doing shocking art projects and experimenting in all manner of alternative lifestyles involving drugs, sex, and whatever.

She was a high energy, highly sexed woman. She was always the sort of person who has four thousand good ideas running around her head, who had found a way to make one or two of them come to fruition. She had brown hair and a build best described as athletic. It was not a real body builder's physique but her curves concealed a lot of coiled muscle. Her face was more handsome than pretty, but I never minded.

Though we were partners in crime, neither of us was the right sort of relationship for the other. It didn't keep us from meeting up and causing trouble as we did in the good old days.

"Well if this isn't trouble walking in," she said and came out to meet us. She looked over Tammy. "Well you dirty old man, you've finally found more trouble than you can handle."

Tammy looked confused. Sam elaborated. "It's clear to me that this is less a case of you robbing the cradle than her robbing the grave."

"I'm not robbing the grave, I'm just making sure when he gets there it will be with a smile on his face," Tammy replied.

Sam guffawed. "I like her, can I keep her?"

"Fraid not, but you might borrow her from time to time," I said, smirking. Pretending to be affronted, Tammy frowned and gave me a playful slap on the shoulder.

"And you'll likely want to watch, won't you?" Sam said with a note of sarcasm.

"Well, you know me," I replied cheerfully.

Sam turned and looked Tammy up and down before saying, "Now then, I think I have just the things for you." She turned and walked toward the back and Tammy followed, her initial discomfort dispelled, relaxing and rolling with the flow of the situation.

Sam pulled her into a dressing room and I could hear them talk and giggle to the accompaniment of rustling clothes and clattering hangars. I took a seat and waited.

A few minutes later, Sam threw open the curtain. Tammy stood there in a set of black stockings, garter belt. Black lace panties over the belt and matching bra. She looked hopeful as she walked tentatively out of the dressing room. It was like she knew on one level this outfit couldn't fail to please, but still with that young girl's sense of uncertainty about herself underneath.

So I wolf whistled and applauded. "Ohh very nice!" I exclaimed.

"What do you think about this outfit in white, red and black?" Sam asked me.

"Hmm, colors to match her moods," I said with a smile. I could see Tammy blush as Sam ran her hand through her hair, fluffing it. I noticed then that Tammy dimpled prettily.

"Don't worry we're not done yet," Sam said with a wink and led the young girl back into the changing room.

I sat back and adjusted my rapidly stiffening cock in my pants. Tammy had been alluring enough in her school outfits, but this was sexy squared!

There was more giggling from behind the curtain and then Tammy squealing. There were a few more minutes of this before Sam threw back the curtain. I was stunned. Tammy was dressed in a sheer negligee made of what looked like green smoke; obscuring just enough of her to make you want to look harder. She had on a tiny pair of panties under it and her hair was done up in pigtails.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.