Tammy - Cover

Tammy

Copyright© 2015 by Death Dependent

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Buying a dress for a girl who you've seen in the oddest circumstances can create the most interesting situations.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Death Dependent

Wednesday rolled around in due time. Meanwhile, I got text messages from both Tammy and her Mom; so much so that I had to consciously spend time remembering who I was talking to, to avoid any major issues. It's bad enough to send a message to the wrong woman, but when the women involved are mother and daughter? Yeah, despite Tammy saying it was okay I had some natural reservations.

I was midway through some work on a project on Wednesday afternoon when I got another text. Perfect timing for me, my eyes were getting tired of staring at a computer screen. Looking at my phone, I thought, would be a welcome break.

I opened the text and got a shot of a very familiar pussy with a finger in it. The finger was wet as were the lips. The message read, "Ready for this tonight?"

I shot back a reply. "Are you kidding? Ready for it now!"

That got a smiley face for a reply, and I wandered around the office a moment to get my head together. I'd be heading to her place in a bit so I showered and grabbed some clothes that I'd soon be shucking off.

I grinned as I got in the car remembering how Tammy sat in here with my hand up her skirt as we drove to my place. I pulled out of the garage and headed toward the house, wondering how Tammy's mom would look and act tonight.

Seems like I needn't have worried. There was a note on the door. "Jordan, come on in, you know where I am. Tina"

I was glad I knew who left the note. Going to the wrong room might be embarrassing.

Walking in I saw the lights were out in the living room but I saw the light coming from down the hall. Walking that way I turned right into Tina's room. The lights were off but she'd put candles up everywhere.

She was stretched out on the bed. Dressed in stockings, black lace panties that seemed to lack a crotch, matching bra and a smile. "So I take it we're not going to dinner," I said with a grin as I walked in and took off my jacket.

"Ohh I have dinner for you," she said with a grin. "Any real man's favorite meal."

My shirt followed the jacket and I kicked off my shoes. "Ohh really. Steak and eggs?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She chuckled. "Bastard!" Her hand stretched down to her sex and her finger felt it gently. I could hear wet sounds coming from her. She brought it back up and tasted it. "More like beef bourguignon," she said with a grin as my pants came off. I shoved down my under wear and hopped onto the bed.

I kissed my way up her calf, taking my time to run my tongue up the back of her knee, causing her to gasp and shake.

Moving up her thigh, I could see my "target" but I took my time getting there, Her legs were opening wider as I licked up her thigh and I enjoyed the scent of her as I got closer. Her lovely pink lips were open and I could see them in the flickering light.

Finally I got to her and her hand closed in my hair. "Enough teasing, mommy needs to cum right now!" she said in a harsh whisper.

I licked up and down her slit then around the length of it, tasting her then licking around her hood. Her hips bucked up at me and her clit got more prominent. I lashed it with my tongue as I slid a finger into her. She hissed at the intrusion then pushed down helping me to find that lovely spot in her. I felt the spongy mass under my finger and rubbed it as I ate her.

"I lubed my ass for you, stick a finger in there," she gasped.

Not one to turn down an offer like that, I split my fingers and slid one up her ass as well. She moaned at that and worked her hips back at me as I "tuned" her body up. Looking up I could see her nipples at full attention as she pulled and twisted them. Her legs tightened painfully around my ears and she shook. I could feel her whole body convulse around my fingers and she relaxed suddenly.

"Ohh that was good!" she said. I moved up her body kissing as I went, taking the time to suck a nipple into my mouth. Her hand holding my head gently there as I licked at it a bit. Then I moved up and kissed her mouth. "Hmmm. You are really good for me," she said.

"Funny I feel much the same." I replied. Her hand moved down my tummy. And stoked my hardness. Her finger rubbing the tip gently.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

With a smile I said, "Get on your back."

"Hmmm missionary?" She rolled round and smiled, lifting her legs. "Now the question is. Which of my holes do you want?"

"I want all of them, but I'll have your ass first." I moved up to her and nuzzled my cock between her cheeks. Her hands came up and pulled me down. "Gonna give her a double feature tonight?" she said in a whisper.

"Hell yeah!" I said, acknowledging what we both knew. Her hand came down and helped me find her ass. I pressed in and her eyes widened a moment, then she relaxed and let me in. Her hand moved to her mound rubbing her clit slowly as I worked into her.

Looking up and into the mirror I could see Tammy watching. Dressed in just white thin T-shirt and tiny panties. She played with her nipple as I took her mom's ass for our enjoyment.

Three lovers in the same house! Two of us locked in passion and the third enjoying the show!

I worked into the tight little hole she had given me to play in and leaned down to take turns sucking her nipples. Tina didn't speak as we fucked, just made grunting sounds and moan as I pillaged her ass. Her hips working up at me as her fingers moved faster.

It didn't take long before I came. Tina timed it well and her fingers got her to orgasm, just as I saw Tammy dip her hand into her panties and wink at me as I moaned and let my cock fill her mom's ass with my seed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.