Starting Over
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Write or Wrong

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A new job, a new city, a new life. I was starting over in New Orleans and the only person I knew there was my ex-sister-in-law, Abby. I remembered her as the cute little Asian girl who lived next door and married my brother. Now she was a beautiful woman, and it turns out she wanted to start over... with me.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Analingus   Public Sex   Military  

After the meal we sat on the couch finishing the bottle of wine, laughing about the day's events, and kissing every now and again whenever it seemed right. After an hour or so when we were rested and slightly drunk Abby said, "It's time for your present. Wait here, I'll call you when it's ready."

I sat waiting and wondering what she was doing and what my surprise would be. A delicious feeling of excitement made my cock twitch. I heard the bathroom door click shut, and decided to do the dishes to keep myself occupied.

The last pot was dripping in the strainer when Abby said she was ready. My head had been filled the entire time with naughty ideas of things we could do together - only half of which I would admit to. After quickly wiping my hands on a dishtowel, I tossed it on the counter and eagerly went to answer her call.

The bedroom was lit by candlelight. Standing by the bed with her hands held innocently behind her back, Abby was dressed in soft white satin and lace that contrasted beautifully with her golden skin. A translucent white robe hung loose around her shoulders, framing her sexy body. Her breasts were emphasized by the lacy cups of a white bustier that presented them proudly. Around her waist a matching garter belt held a pair of white translucent stockings. One part of her not covered was her smooth mound and soft full lips. My cock started to harden immediately. She was dressed like a virginal bride wearing her first sexy lingerie. And the look on her face showed this was exactly the game she was playing.

"Wow! You look amazing. That's an incredible present. Thank you." I said as I held her shoulders, kissed her and then pulled away to admire the sensual swellings and curves of her body.

"This isn't all." She said, smiling a wicked grin and putting something in my hand. She turned round and lay face down on the bed over some pillows she had placed there. The back view as she lay there with her bottom pushed up was stunning. From between her pert little cheeks an emerald jewel sparkled. She looked back at me and clinched her sphincter showing me the jewel was a cap to a plug lodged in her bowels. I looked from her provocative body to the object in my hand. My heart missed a beat when I saw it was a tube of KY jelly.

I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. I resisted the urging of my cock to jump on top of her and get into her as fast as possible. I had to be sure she wanted what I thought she wanted. "You're amazing, you sexy girl. I love you." I said, as I kissed her ears and neck. " Are you sure you want to... ?"

"Want to what?" She asked looking over her shoulder and locking eyes with me. "Want to feel your cock split my backside? To have you bury yourself in my butt and have you fuck my ass?"

"Well yes." I said, my cock growing harder every second, reacting to the dirty picture she painted with her words.

"Yes please, it's part of my present to you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm your present. I want you to know that you can always have all of me - any, and every way that you want me."

"But I might hurt you, and it might not turn you on."

"I know just the thought of doing it with you turns me on. And I know you have always liked to look at my butt, so the idea must turn you on. I'm all prepared, so you won't hurt me."

What could I say? How could I argue with this simple statement of trust and desire? I kissed her and stroked her shoulders and back, then moved down so I knelt between her spread legs.

My hands danced lightly over her hips, tracing the lines of her garter belt. Then I moved to kneading and spreading her shapely buns. The bejeweled silver butt plug bobbed with my movements. Reaching in I twisted and turned the toy, pulling it out to stretch her sphincter. Abby groaned as the warm metal left her body.

I gently eased her legs further apart so I could lay between them and pull her cheeks wide to expose her gaping little ring. There was a faint odor of lemon mixed with the smell of Abby that I was already in love with. She had obviously been busy in the bathroom while I cleaned up after dinner. No other lover had gone to such great lengths preparing themselves for me, so I decided to show Abby I was appreciative.

Starting with small circles around the edge of her puckered entrance, I tongued her forbidden hole, breathing in the sensuous earthy smell of her body as I did so. My fingers wriggled beneath her to find her warm wet cleft in need of attention. I sunk my thumb into her box and let my middle finger slide between her lips to tease her nub.

My cock was throbbing, trapped between me and the sheets, begging for attention. But for now, I kept my focus on Abby, savoring the present she was offering. Gradually I licked in smaller and smaller circles until I was just teasing the edges of her tight little opening. I rocked my hand inside her to give maximum stimulation. She began to make pleading little grunts and her hips gyrated so the tip of my tongue brushed over the very center of her asshole. Feeling my tongue where she wanted it she pushed upwards encouraging me to penetrate and prepare her for the coming attraction.

I eased my tongue a little way into her, only to feel her tense, then push back, relax and open a little for me. I pushed more firmly and felt her relax some more. Then my wet tongue slipped past her tight ring and into her taboo opening. She sighed and increased her rocking movements to move my tongue inside her. I withdrew and then entered her again feeling her relax immediately once I pushed against the opening.

I could have lain there for ages licking her, gently fucking her with my tongue and breathing that erotic, forbidden scent, but Abby demanded more. "Oh God Tommy. I need it. I need you. Just lube us up and fuck my ass already!"

Kneeling, I took the tube of jelly and squeezed a long line of lubricant over my finger. With a light but persistent pressure I entered her bottom, coating her insides before slipping back out. I dried my hand on the towel she thoughtfully left on the bed. The next dollop of lube landed between her cheeks and oozed over her orifice. Moving closer I lay my cock in-between her cheeks and squeezed her firm buttocks so they massaged me and spread the jelly over my cock. I lay full length on top of her trapping my cock in the slippery valley between her cheeks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.