Starting Over
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Write or Wrong

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A new job, a new city, a new life. I was starting over in New Orleans and the only person I knew there was my ex-sister-in-law, Abby. I remembered her as the cute little Asian girl who lived next door and married my brother. Now she was a beautiful woman, and it turns out she wanted to start over... with me.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Analingus   Public Sex   Military  

After so many years in the Army I can't sleep-in even if I try. But today, that was a blessing because lying in my arms and still pressed close against me Abby slept soundly. Maybe I should feel guilty about Marv, but I didn't. I've never felt as close to a woman as I did to Abby right now. There was no doubt that we loved each other.

Abby stirred a little and whimpered in her sleep. I held her a little closer and felt her relax again. Gently I disentangled myself from her sleepy form and slowly uncovered her naked body. This was my first chance to study her. Abby's black hair was spread around her like a pool of oil, but below her thick eyelashes, there was not a hair on her body. She had no tan lines braking up the golden brown tone of her skin.

Careful not to wake her I turned her very slowly onto her back. She murmured something and then breathed evenly again as she slipped back into a deeper sleep. Kneeling beside her I continued to caress her with my eyes. Now her long onyx hair flowed over her shoulders and covered one breast allowing only her perfect little nipple to peek through the soft silky covering. Her other breast was fully exposed and I looked for ages at the proud perfection it, the soft swelling of her skin and the large slightly fuller aureoles supporting her bud-like nipple. Below her breasts, her smooth flat belly was partly covered by one hand that lay just above her pubic mound, as if she had fallen asleep while touching herself.

Below her hand, her mound was smooth and her pouty lips peaked from between her slightly parted legs. I stroked her smooth thigh gently and after a few moments she sighed in her sleep and to my delight parted her legs a little more. At the same time her hand moved and she began to caress the top of her crease. I could not resist the temptation to let my hand slide up her thigh and join hers in the gentlest of circling movements. As I did, her breathing became shallower and she parted her legs a little more.

I could now see the provocative little gap between her lips. I gently bent over and breathed in the delicious aroma of her excitement, and then I replaced my fingers with my tongue and gently began to lick the outside of her lips. Abby continued to touch her mound and with a little encouragement from me parted her legs so that her lips opened offering a glimpse of the already moist and enticing redness between her labia. Lying down between her parted thighs I carefully separated her lips with my fingers and looked at her little bud. With the gentlest of kisses I caressed it and then with the tip of my tongue reached out and touched it.

"Mmmm." she sighed as I began circling round her little erection. The musky aroma of her vagina was getting to my cock and a large erection was now trapped between Abby's sheets and my body. When I gently probed her wet lips with my tongue she jumped, opened her eyes, and smiled with a warmth that thrilled me. She lay back, parting her legs as a long sigh escaped her half open mouth.

I continued to lick her from her erect little nub, over and into her deliciously tight little hole, covering my face with her sensuous, aromatic wetness as I did so. As she became more excited she pushed her bottom up allowing me to cup her buttocks in the palms of my hands. She responded by pulling her knees wide apart and up towards her chest, opening and exposing all her secrets to my hungry tongue. I could now bury my tongue fully into her tight pussy while massaging her firm little butt cheeks at the same time. Parting those cheeks I made her jump by riming her rosebud. Abby's moans increased and she moved her hands up to massage her own breasts, circling and rolling her nipples between her fingers adding to her growing excitement.

Moving rapidly between her pussy, anus and clitoris, and increasing the depth and frequency of my penetrations, I started to drive her up towards her orgasm. Panting in short sharp bursts with her head thrown back she started to push in rhythmic thrusts against my invading tongue. Her clitoris stood out as a small hard button that I sucked into my mouth and licked and circled with the tip of my tongue. Her legs locked around the back of my neck and she buried me in the hungry folds of her erotic musky flesh. In the moment before her orgasm she became suddenly rigid for a few seconds before releasing a deep cry of pleasure and fucking hard against me as the first of the spasms of pleasure racked her. My tongue was just entering her vagina when she cried out again and a small spurt of her juice burst out. It ran over my face and mouth and trickled down to the sheets. Again she cried out as if in pain and again a small spurt of clear fluid cascaded over me. More spasms and more spurts came thick and fast as her orgasm peaked and then slowed as I continued to lick her lovingly and longingly. I was in ecstasy at the sheer pleasure I had so evidently given her, so it was a moment before I realized what she was saying.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.