Into It!, Book 2
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

We gathered together and piled into Tom's car for the trip into town. We were dressed casually and comfortably. Tom's old car had real bench seats that Marianne said she preferred to bucket seats. When she slid in next to him, I realized that there might be some advantages in an old car.

Our meal was great. It was a country buffet served family style. After we all ate too much, we rode back to the RV and all went to bed. Marianne took Tom to her bed but, tonight, I heard no noises from the rest of the RV. Either they were quieter than I really believed possible or nothing happened out there. Karen and I engaged in oral sex which we had found on the island to our surprise, we really enjoyed. We had done it a few times while on the island. We went to sleep satisfied.

In the morning, we rose and all six of us went to the showers. It was early and we had them to ourselves. Once cleaned up, we returned to the RV to cook breakfast and pack for our next stop. Tom would be leaving while we went on to the next campground and to meet our next relatives.

Tom left with much in the way of kisses and hugs from the ladies. We finished the little bit of packing. I noticed that Marianne was still wearing the ring on her left hand. "Marianne, are you going public with Tom?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Completely. Mom may be angry but he is the guy for me. He cares and makes me happy. We don't even have to have sex."

Karen grinned. "Though you like it."

Marianne smiled. "With Tom, it's special. It's more loving than I ever thought sex could be. It's far more satisfying."

Karen smiled at her. "You're growing up, little sister."

"Maybe so. I think I'm really learning what's important."

Everything was packed away and the five of us pulled out of the campground and onto the road heading for our next stop.

We would be spending time with my mother's youngest sibling, Ron and his wife, Gretchen. We stopped at a grocery store and replenished our supplies. We pulled into our campground for the weekend and set our RV at our new site just before lunch. Ron, his wife, and their two teens would join us for the afternoon and supper. We had sandwiches for lunch and prepared for the visit.

Ron was the only one of my mother's brothers who had ever voiced a grudge against his sister for her attitude and I warned my sisters that he may give voice to that attitude. Marianne said that she could easily understand his attitude. She added, "After Tom and I marry, I may be disowned by her. I have already decided not to fight it but we will just go our way. I don't think Dad will tolerate too much more from her."

There was no lake at this campground though there was a pool. I had talked to Ron and suggested that he and his family bring swim suits to enjoy the pool in the afternoon. We would clean up before cooking supper. Karen told my sisters that normal bikinis would be best for this day. I think Jim breathed a sigh of relief. I decided to not tell him that we had another lake coming up where thongs would again be worn.

After a quick lunch, we changed into our suits with cover-ups and waited for the imminent arrival of Ron and his family. They arrived just before two with their two teenagers. Their son was Ron, Junior, aged fifteen and their daughter was Sarah aged thirteen. They pulled into our site and we met their car. Karen and I met Ron on his side of the car.

Ron was stunned at Karen was just as tall as he. He said, "Karen, it's great to meet you. You are stunning. Sarah, this is your cousin, Brad, and his wife, Karen."

Karen gave him a hug and then moved to Sarah to hug her. She said, "Sarah, it's good to meet you. Welcome to our camp site."

Sarah was almost as tall as her father with his coloring and skinny as a rail. Karen held on to her an extra moment. She whispered in a low voice that only I heard. "I looked like you when I was your age. Be patient." She gave her a little squeeze. I gave her an extra bit of hug, too. Sarah had a clear, classically beautiful face. I could tell Karen had made a friend.

I had my arm around her and my wife as we all met at the front of their car.

Gretchen was a bit on the heavy side but a happy woman with a smile for everyone. She was a school teacher at a private school and her children attended the same school. She was thrilled to meet Irene and Marianne. Jim was introduced as Irene's fiance. Irene told her that the wedding would be in Auburn and she and the family were expected there with no excuses. Ron, Junior, was in awe of all three ladies. Karen might even have scared him since she was taller than he by about three inches.

We gathered around the picnic table to talk for a while. Gretchen and Ron were sitting across from Marianne, Irene, and Jim. Karen and I were sitting across from Ronnie, as he was now called, and Sarah. Ronnie obviously felt protective toward his sister. He wasn't scared of Karen but was in awe of her. I think he agreed with me that she is gorgeous. We talked a little to find that they were both top students and that Ronnie was playing football and doing well. Sarah had discovered volleyball and was delighted to find that Karen had played in high school. Ronnie listened to her talk to his sister with an awestruck look on his face.

We started the "parade" to the pool. It was a marvelous and huge pool and was popular with people living in the area. The campground made extra money by charging the locals admission. Many of the local teens were there. In a way, I wish my wife and my sisters had worn their thong suits and blown all the minds. I quickly realized that wasn't necessary because they were blowing minds anyway.

Karen and I put towels out with Sarah and Ronnie beside us. We took off our cover shirts and then dropped our shorts to reveal our suits. Mine was an old fashioned men's suit rather than one of the long, baggy ones that were currently popular. Karen's was a bikini that I bought her while on the island. It was skimpy but nothing like the thongs. In the islands, it was considered conservative. That was not true here. My niece and nephew both removed their shorts and shirts to reveal nice suits. Sarah looked nice in her suit but I could tell she was shy about her small breasts. Karen looked at them and said, "You two look great. I can tell you both play sports. You look good, very good."

Ronnie was trying to recover from seeing all of Karen and looking from her to his sister. He just muttered, "Thanks."

I was standing next to Sarah when Karen whispered to her, "I didn't look as good as you when I was your age." Sarah's face now had a smile on it. I gave her body a hug realizing that she could be Karen's younger sister.

Ronnie said, "Sis, I've just told you to be patient. You've got to grow into your body." Karen nodded. I just enjoyed listening and watching the interplay.

Irene and Marianne quickly joined us in their suits along with a smiling Jim. He was much more comfortable with his lower cheeks covered. His fiance, my sister, looked very nice in her more normal bikini. Marianne was happy in her suit. Gretchen and Ron joined us. Gretchen wore a monokini that covered her waist line which probably was in her mind her most noticeable figure flaw.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.