Into It!, Book 2
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

That early evening, we all rode with Jim to his parents' home for supper.

Jim had his own little surprise. We arrived wearing casual clothes and met his parents who were also dressed casually. Jim excused himself for a moment. Upon his return, he seemed to stumble and went to one knee before Irene. He grinned. "Since I'm down here, I think this is the appropriate time." He looked into Irene's eyes. "Irene Gilman, will you marry me and make me as happy as Brad is with Karen?"

Irene screamed. "Yes! I love you. We're official. We have to get our planning together now. Oh, Jim. I feel good to be yours and for us go through life as partners." They kissed for a long time. They finally came up for air, moved around to get more comfortable, and kissed again. He had a ring for her and she gave him the proper finger so he could slip it on her finger. After a third kiss, they returned to noticing the rest of us.

Karen said, "Congratulations, Jim." She leaned against my shoulder. I felt Marianne on my other side hug that shoulder.

Jim's parents were smiling. His mother said, "Jim, it's about time. I was afraid that you two wouldn't ever get around to making it official." Her eyes were sparkling. Irene came over and gave Jim's parents each a kiss and a hug. She then went back and sat in Jim's lap.

She looked at Jim and said, "I'm sleeping with you tonight either here or in the RV. That's the choice you get."

Irene looked at Jim's parents. "Karen and my brother were both virgins when they met. By agreement, they stayed that way until their wedding night. Jim and I weren't and we have already made love. It will just be more special now."

His parents smiled and nodded. Jim's mother went into the kitchen to finish supper preparations and Karen and Marianne joined them. We guys talked sports a little. Jim's mother and father had met at Auburn and had season tickets. Jim lived in their condo while at school. He grinned. "I have to clean it up when Mom and Dad come for a game or a concert."

We laughed and then were called to the table. After Jim's dad prayed, we dug in. The meal was great. Karen said, "Our new kitchen looks like Missus Wells' kitchen but in a different color. I love her appliances. Brad, you are going to get so fat when I cook in my kitchen."

I grinned, "We'll just have to close the drapes and chase each other around the house like we did on the island." That naturally spawned questions which I left a blushing Karen to answer.

She gulped and said, "We were both naked and took turns being it. It was fun."

I said, "Tell them what happened when 'it' was caught."

"Brad!" She gulped again. "The captured 'it' had to commit a sexual act on the person who caught them. It was the catcher's choice." She relaxed and grinned. "We played a lot of rounds. It was fun to catch and be caught."

Marianne said, "No big deal. You two were virgins on your wedding night."

Karen said, "But not after that. Anyway, in his counseling, Father Vernon assigned some very interesting reading. We've tried every way and every position that were in the books at least twice. I love everything Brad and I have done together."

She grinned even more. "He's so yummy!"

I gave her a little hug. "We're happy with our choices. Exploring is such fun."

After desert, Jim talked to me for a minute. "Do you mind if I stay with you guys. I don't have anything to do here until school and my master's program start."

Karen was next to me. I looked at her and she nodded. I said, "It looks like we will be five." I grinned. "You will have to work out beds with my sisters. Jim's father took us back to the RV. Jim packed a suitcase that he brought.

He and Irene slept in the upper bed. We made up another for Marianne and all went to bed. I made slow love to Karen. We heard Irene's happy moans later. In the morning, Marianne said in a faked whiny voice, "Either we have to pick up Tom or you four have got to cool it. It's too much for me to hear!"

Irene blushed. Karen said in a prim tone. "We have a license and I like to make noise when Brad makes love to me." She grinned. "We'll get you some ear muffs."

With that, she went to the stove and started breakfast. Marianne and I made up the bed so the dining table could be used. We began to cut up fruit as the coffee perked or dripped or whatever a coffee maker does. Irene scurried to the bathroom. Jim followed later looking a slight bit worn but happy.

Marianne said, "Are you going to contribute to my ear muff fund?"

Jim said, "Your what?"

Karen said, "Marianne complains of being impacted by Irene happily screaming into the night."

Jim grinned. "I'll buy them for her. Irene worried about noise last night. We do get a little bit uninhibited."

We had a good breakfast and packed to move. Once done, I cranked the motor and we moved out. We stopped at a big box store and Jim bought a pair of ear muffs for Marianne. Everyone laughed and teased her. She teased back. We climbed back inside and rode to our next campground. We would have our uncle, Joe, Junior, and his wife, Barbara, join us for supper. If available, they would bring their children.

I was looking forward to this evening. Of my uncles on my mother's side of the family, Joe, Junior, is my favorite. He had been the most successful of the four though I don't know that that particular issue had anything to do with liking him. He and Barbara, his wife, were putting their children through college still feeling some financial pain. I called them to verify where we were and when the would come. Their oldest son had graduated college and entered the Navy so he wouldn't be present. The middle son was there and bringing his girl. The youngest son would be with us. He is an incoming senior in high school. Karen had chatted with Barbara. She was bringing Cole slaw. We would be grilling hamburgers. Karen would make potato salad and we would have chips, pickles, and soft drinks. I did some quick shopping with Karen while my sisters and Jim explored the campground.

Once back, we had lunch and did the little preparation for the evening. We enjoyed lazing back today. Irene and Jim were talking through the plans for their wedding. Irene knew she and our mother would be involved in a battle royal over what they wanted to do. They wanted to marry in Auburn with a small reception there also. This would not make my mother happy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.