Into It!, Book 2 - Cover

Into It!, Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

Chapter 12

We pulled in early in the afternoon. We were close to the home of my mother's parents and had called them on the way. They were to meet us at the park for supper. We had talked to the campground manager and had all that approved. We noted our spot and put a few things out to make it look occupied and left to shop.

Karen had quite a list of groceries. She wanted enough for a few days with emphasis on supper tonight. She had put together a menu that would utilize the limits of the RV's kitchen as well as the gas grill that was stored in an outside storage compartment.

We returned from shopping and began to organize dinner. I had been in contact with my aunts and uncles as well as my maternal grandparents over the last few years after I found out they existed. They had never met Irene or Marianne, their granddaughters, or my beautiful Karen. Everyone but me was scared a bit. I was nervous but knew my wife and my sisters wanted this meeting to be successful as did I. My grandparents would also and, with everyone wanting success, there was an excellent chance that it would occur.

They were five minutes early but we were ready. When they drove up and stopped, we all approached the car with smiles. Joe and Doris were older, of course. My grandmother looked like an older version of her daughter and Irene favored her. I knew from past meetings that Joe Somers was older than his wife and quiet.

Karen walked up to him and said, "You must be Grandfather Somers. I am Karen Gilman, Brad's wife. I'm glad to meet you." She pulled him into an embrace and held him tightly. I had moved up beside my wife and waited.

She released him and he was breathing heavily. He said, "Karen, it's good to meet you. Brad, you've married a beautiful, passionate woman. I'm sorry we missed your wedding but we thought it best. Marie is very uncomfortable in our presence."

Karen had released him and was leaning on my shoulder smiling. She said, "It wasn't her wedding. Next time you're invited, you will be present. Brad's mother needs a dose of reality. She doesn't think I'm good enough for him. Marianne's problems are even more pronounced."

He met and hugged his two granddaughters who had never met either grandparent until this day. Grandmother Somers said, "We must stay in touch. Marie cannot keep us separated any longer." All of us nodded.

Our meal was delightful. We all exchanged numbers. The Somers stayed until late with all of us enjoying our time. Both of my sisters told their grandparents about their lives and loves. The grandparents were knowledgeable about them due to my telling of them but this was live. Both my grandparents were in awe of Karen. They both remarked about her beauty and self-confidence. Karen just looked at me and said, "It's all Brad's fault. I think we bring out the best in each other and that's how it should be." Karen told the grandparent rated version of our honeymoon and about our new home with pictures from Karen's phone. It was a joyful time and we gave and got many hugs and kisses when they finally left.

We closed up the RV with us inside. Karen and Marianne were washing dishes while Irene helped me dry. Irene said, "Brad, thank you for this day. I didn't even know how much I missed having grandparents until now. I pledge to work with you to maintain regular contact.

"Who else do we meet on this trip?"

Marianne said, "You're right, Sis. Who is next?"

I said, "There are four sets of Aunts and Uncles. One uncle lives close to Jim and we will visit with them while he is joining Irene. I'm not dumb. He's not interested in the rest of us." I smiled.

Karen said, "If the rest are like Grandmother and Grandfather, we are in for a treat. I am looking forward to meeting them."

Irene and Marianne made up the bed over the driving area which I am sure had a name but I never heard it to remember. They were giggling as they went into the upper part. There was a skylight window there to keep them from becoming claustrophobic.

Karen and I went into the bedroom and closed off our little room from the rest of the RV. The bathroom was accessible by all but we did have some privacy. We sat on the bed hip to hip with my arm around her and her head on my shoulder as we relaxed. I lay back and pulled her with me. We turned toward each other and I kissed her. My outside hand came around to pull her more tightly but her hand caught mine and brought it to one of her breasts. She moaned into my mouth as I kneaded it and pinched the nipple. Her free hand went down to my pants as we began to fondle each other and bring our mate to a heightened state of excitement. That only took a second.

Karen hissed, "Okay, Husband. You have a wanton woman next to you. Get naked and slide up the bed. I want to be on top." I nodded and pulled my shirt and shorts off while I kicked off my shoes. I quickly removed my boxers and slid up the bed. I watched in awe as Karen removed her clothing and climbed up my body stopping to kiss my erection and making me groan.

"Quietly!" She hissed. She grinned after kissing me there again. She mounted me and both of us moaned as our bodies met. Her hands roamed my chest while mine did the same to hers. I brought one hand around to her bottom and pushed a finger in her bottom and she gave out a happy, keening wail that she mostly smothered in my chest. I had found on the island that she enjoyed the extra penetration and that I enjoyed giving her that pleasure. Her body shivered and convulsed on me as we carried each other to a crashing orgasm.

She whispered to me, "Brad, that was so good and naughty." She giggled. "Do you think your sisters heard me?"

I whispered, "I just hope the people in the next two campsites over didn't hear you."

She gnawed on my ear lobe. "You're a cruel man to take advantage of your helpless wife in such a carnal manner."

"You love it."

"Every time. Every time, it seems to be better, too."

"Karen, I love making you happy. It makes me happy and you make me happy. I love you, Karen."

"I love you, Brad."

Irene whispered sotto voce, "If everyone is finished moaning, we would like some sleep."

I responded, "Shut up, Sis." I heard giggles. We all slept.

Karen and I woke first. We rose, went to the bathroom and cleaned up. After that we started coffee and breakfast. Those smells motivated my sisters though slowly. I said, "Unless you want to eat while the table is moving, get a move on. The bus leaves shortly."

Marianne said, "He is a cruel brother. Maybe Karen isn't making him happy."

Irene said, "No, she has brought him up from a minus eight to a minus two in personality."

Karen looked up at their grinning faces. "Move fast or I will throw it out or let Brad have seconds." She grinned even more. "Though it wouldn't hurt either of you to lose a few pounds."

She chuckled as I grinned and ate. My sisters scrambled down showing panty-clad bottoms. They reached the floor and Irene rushed into the bathroom. She came out moments later looking relieved and Marianne took her place. They scrunched into one side of the table since Karen and I had the other side. We grinned at them as we ate.

Karen and I cleaned up as Irene and then Marianne cleaned up in the bathroom. We all packed the few things away for our next part of the trip. I disconnected our hoses and cords from the site, got in the Captain's chair, started the motor, and drove off. We didn't have far to go and, an hour later, pulled in at our second camp site. Irene was calling Jim as we pulled into our site. Today would be rest and recreation. There was a lake and we had a lakeside site with a nice view. I pulled in and all of them helped me hook up and open the canopy. When Jim arrived, we had it looking comfortable. Irene had taken the time to put on a nicer outfit than her cut-off shorts and tee shirt. It was still shorts and a top but more tailored with nicer fabric.

Jim pulled in while we sat around. Karen and I were wearing out suits under our clothes. This would be something of a challenge. On our honeymoon, Karen and I had never worn our tiny suits off the island until late in the second week. We were committed to wearing them today in front of my sisters and Jim. Both of us were feeling shy. I guess we would find out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.