Into It!, Book 2 - Cover

Into It!, Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

Chapter 11

We ate in the dining room somewhat quietly. Karen, Marianne, and I went to the den but my father took my mother to the office and they talked. She was chastened when they joined us in the den.

Later, Karen and I retired to our room. She asked me then, "Why didn't you ask your parents about what they talked."

"Karen, they were still in disagreement. I don't interfere with that even if it might be to my advantage. I found early in life that my dad loves my mom even when she does dumb things. However, he will rein her in before it gets too out of control. If I interfered, he would have come down on her side and the issue and Marianne's discomfort would have waited longer to be resolved. Nothing will be said by either of them but Marianne will not be pressured to date guys in who she has no interest and won't be stopped in dating Tom. That's what she wants.

"It's like sausage. We like it but watching it being made isn't pretty and might spoil our appetites."

She said, "Husband, they're your parents. I will completely follow your lead."

I kissed her. It wasn't long before we were involved. I heard the knock that sounded after we had orgasmed together and were just holding each other. I covered us with the sheet and said, "Come in."

It was Marianne. "I just wanted to say, thanks, Brad." She giggled. "You two look good in bed together." She giggled and left closing the door behind her.

We slept undisturbed the rest of the night. We woke together in bed naked. Karen almost jumped to think that she was in bed with me. I ran my hand down her side gently and said, "We have a license. We're expected to sleep together." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I know that but I'm not used to it. The first night I wake up at my parents' house in my old room and bed with you will probably scare me worse." She chuckled.

"Okay. I'm awake. After we get cleaned up, what, oh great husband, is on the list for today?"

"The plan was to go see your parents after church. I think we need to stay and be supportive of Marianne. I guess we ought to really check on the house and I think we should buy a bed. We can eat out but I don't want to sleep out."

She grinned. "We pick up the RV tomorrow, don't we?" I nodded. "Okay, we can do all that and then I would like to ride up to visit my folks for an evening and try to sleep with my husband in my old bed without too much worry about my folks." She grinned.

"Works for me. Let's shower." We went into the bathroom and locked the adjoining suite door and showered together. I said, "I'm looking forward to our shower at our new house. It should be roomier."

She smiled at me. "I did enjoy that outdoor shower on the island whether we washed or not." I smiled back as I nodded. We managed to dress and arrive for breakfast.

Breakfast was an enjoyable meal with us being teased about only using one bed. My parents left for golf or tennis leaving us with my sisters. Irene was leaving today to visit Jim Wells and his parents. She said, "Guys, Jim cares less about money than you do Brad."

I said, "I care about money, Irene. I just don't think it gives me value or has any value beyond what it is."

Irene smiled, "Jim wasn't impressed with my usual presence though did ask me out to a concert at school after I went back after my trouble. He had ignored me previously. I finally asked him why he asked me then. He said that he realized there might be a real person behind my bull. Jim will graduate next June with honors in engineering. He has two patents for products that are being produced and sold under license. He keeps up with that, his current research, and knows everything about me. He has asked and I have been totally honest with him. That hasn't been pleasant for me but I have learned for you two and from him."

She looked at us sharply and said, "What can we do about mother?"

Karen said, "What do you mean?"

Irene responded. "She gives lip service to your marriage but feels slighted because you two didn't let her have much involvement in the planning of the wedding. She wanted it to be a society affair at the country club and at the big Episcopal church in town. For some reason, she attaches importance to her country club friends and what they think is 'proper.' She will still give Marianne a hard time about Tom even after Dad has talked to her. It's not overt but there is only a surface film covering her dislike for him. He doesn't have money or come from money. Sometimes, I think Dad is getting to a breaking point with her."

I said, "Sis, do you know that there is a pre-nup that she signed that is still in effect?"

"What? No! I didn't know there was ever one."

I said, "Grandfather insisted upon one before Dad married her. She came from poorer people than either Tom or Karen. That's why she doesn't have us have any relationship with her parents or siblings. They are all good people. I invited them all to the wedding but they didn't come because they knew Mom would not be happy about their appearance."

Karen said, "The way she talks, I would think she was the one from the family rather than your father. Brad, you obviously know them. Would you take me to see them and get to know them?"

I smiled. "That's part of the plan for traveling with the RV and why my mother doesn't know exactly where we are going. She would not be happy."

Irene grinned fiendishly. "Is there any chance Marianne and I could go with you?"

Karen said, "It's not zero but it is slim, very slim." My sisters grinned at her. Karen said, "Besides, Irene is going to visit Jim."

Irene grinned. "I could delay that. Jim would understand. He's good about that kind of thing."

Karen said, "You will both have blindfolds and ear muffs at night."

Marianne grinned. "You do get a little noisy, Karen. I did hear a happy scream last night."

Karen blushed. She slowly said, "I enjoy 'all' aspects of being married to Brad. We have spent a lot of time where people couldn't hear us. I will have to learn to scream more quietly." She grinned broadly. "But I will scream!"

I looked at her. "Where is the girl who was so worried about her reputation?"

"She's married and very sensuously happy with her husband. I have a license to scream."

We all laughed and moved to talking about ways and means rather than if or maybe. Finally, we agreed that we would simply make the announcement at supper that Irene and Marianne would join us. Our itinerary gave us some justification since it included state parks and other sightseeing places that all four of us would normally enjoy. We would avoid mentioning that we were also going to visit Mom's parents and siblings. It wasn't a lie but we weren't making a full disclosure unless forced. We all went to Sunday school and church at my grandparents' old church. We returned home for lunch and then hung out together making plans for the trip.

My parents came home for supper. Irene had talked to Jim who was supportive and would join us at a few stops. Tom couldn't be with Marianne except for one place but was all for the plan.

After the normal chitchat before and over supper, Karen launched the discussion. She said, "We've invited Irene and Marianne to join us in the RV. It has plenty of room and we're going to some neat places."

My dad said, "That's generous of you two. Is the marriage wearing that thin already?" He grinned.

Karen grinned back. "No. we've had two glorious weeks of being totally uninhibited. I need to know there might be an audience so I will be quieter when I enjoy Brad."

My mom said, "Irene, I thought you were going to visit Jim?"

"Yes, Mom. He and I talked about it. For a couple of days, we will be close to his house and he will join us during those days. I will visit with him and his folks later."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.