Into It!, Book 2
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

In the morning, we woke up and just lay in bed together. Karen gave me a soft kiss. "Brad, I had dreamed of last night. It and you have exceeded my dreams. I am so happy. Love me again."

I did. Afterward, we did finally head into the bathroom to shower. We showered together in that big shower. It became intensely erotic and we made love again. We had to clean up again but managed to stick to what we were doing this time. We dried off and made it into the front room of the suite with some clothing covering us in time for brunch to be announced by room service.

We ate including imbibing some of the Champagne. We spent some more time on the bed celebrating having been married less than twenty-four hours. We managed to dress sufficiently to checkout in time, get in the limo, and be driven to the airport. Our charter jet was ready. Karen was surprised since it was a charter. We took off. Flying by charter was different because there was room in the cabin and we were left alone to cuddle. We barely managed to keep our clothes on for the trip!

We landed and were conveyed to our island to begin our two weeks. Supper was just being readied as we came on the island. We met our chef who congratulated us on our marriage and left us with a great meal. We ate and Karen then said, "Brad, take your wife to bed." By the time we reached the bedroom, we were both naked and fell into bed to enjoy our carnal pursuit of each other. We woke up some time after midnight for a late night skinny dip in the ocean. We showered off and returned to bed. This time, we slept holding each other until well after daylight.

We woke and Karen said, "Good morning, Husband."

"Good morning, Wife. How are you this day?"

She gave me that gentle smile. "I'm delightfully sore but so happy. What would you like to do today?"

I said, "We could have breakfast and bask in the sun for a while."

She smiled at me again and we kissed. We got out of bed. Karen getting out of bed in panties is delightful. Karen getting out of bed totally naked is exquisite. We showered together in the big shower that was open to the sky. It took a while for us each to be satisfied with the cleanliness of each other's parts. By the time we got out, we enjoyed patting each other dry.

We walked into the kitchen area and had a light breakfast of fruit and fruit juice. We served ourselves while both were still naked. When we finished, we went down to the same beach from the night before. There was no one. There was a cabana stocked with towels and we pulled two and lay down next to each other. I couldn't keep my hands off my gorgeous wife and didn't try. She responded eagerly and we made love on the towels on the beach. We rose later and went into the water that was beautiful, blue, calm, and warm. We swam and played until we tired of that. Holding hands, we ran back to the house and showered in the outdoor shower getting the salt off our bodies and then making love loudly and joyfully.

We eventually dried off and had lunch. Then, Karen proposed a fashion show. We went into the bedroom and unpacked our packages from Nicki. She had bought the things for Karen and had also bought some things for me to wear. Karen put on the first one of them which could almost be called a bikini. She had shaved completely before the wedding. She told me that Nicki recommended she do that. She put on the first suit which was bright red. The back of it was just string and the front was barely more. The top was just two small pieces of cloth big enough to hide her nipples. She then smiled at me fiendishly. She handed me a package saying, 'This one is for you." I pulled out a red pouch! There was no back or sides except string to hold the pouch on! We modeled our suits for each other and then moved on to kissing and fondling. The suits didn't stay on long. We made love again. We had a light snack on the beach and then rested until shortly after three. Karen said, "Brad, this is decadent. It is a lovely place to celebrate our marriage. Thank you for thinking about it."

I said, "You are why it's special for me." Maudlin, but true. It got me kissed. Being kissed by a naked Karen is a very good thing. One thing followed another and we were totally involved in making love again.

We went out to the ocean and washed off and played in the water. Finally, we showered off the salt and went to the bedroom and lay down. The next thing we knew, it was after four. We pulled on enough clothing to be legally covered and went in to meet our chef. Today, our chef was a pretty woman in her early forties who was wearing shorts and a tee shirt with sandals on her feet.

She heard us and said, "Good afternoon. I'm Joyce, your chef. How may I help you?"

Karen said, "We're fine, Joyce. I'm Karen and this is my wonderful husband, Brad. We're honeymooning here. It's delightful and the food was great. Thank you."

"You're very welcome." I just smiled because my wife had things well in hand.

Joyce said, "May I ask a few questions about your food likes and dislikes?"

Karen said, "Of course." I nodded.

She said, "What about breakfast?"

Karen said, "I like fruit and coffee and fruit juice."

I said, "I like that or a full Southern breakfast with eggs, ham or sausage, biscuits, and grits."

Joyce's eyes twinkled. "What's a grit?" We all laughed ... She said, "The best we can offer and, I don't suggest it, is packaged instant grits. I have had them cooked by people who know how. They weren't successful. I would suggest hash browns instead."

"I like fruit, too. I do like a piece of meat at breakfast though." I added.

Karen smiled. "He's learning to eat healthier."

"How was lunch today?"

Karen said, "It was good. It was easy and light. Neither of us are heavy lunch eaters. We went to college together so ate together frequently in the dining hall."

Joyce said, "That's good. Bennett and I usually cook something heavier for suppers. We alternate each day though follow a menu for the week."

She continued. "Is there any food that you don't like?"

I said, "Rutabaga and liver." Karen grinned.

"No problem." Joyce said. "We don't offer either one.

"I'm guessing you both like fish?" We nodded. "Shellfish?" We nodded again. "As you can imagine, our menu reflects the area so we are heavy in seafood and salads. Tonight, I plan to cook for you a Conch soup, shrimp cocktail, and roasted snapper with a vegetable medley. It's light but you will be filled up."

Karen said, "That sounds delightful. You won't mind if we go walk for a bit, will you?"

"Not a bit. After all, you're on your honeymoon. Next week, you might feel like doing a little touring but now is a great time for just the two of you." She waved us out of the kitchen and we left to walk the beach barefoot and holding each other. Our clothing didn't last long.

We didn't make love again but enjoyed touching each other and playing in the ocean, too. We finally picked up our clothing and carried everything back to the outdoor shower. We washed off the salt and dried off before going inside where Joyce was putting the finishing touches on our supper. Joyce said good bye and left us to our meal. We prayed thanking God for our time and this place. It smelled delightful and we quickly found that it tasted every bit as good as it smelled and looked. We had a fine white wine to go with supper. We enjoyed the food and the wine. I think both of us became tipsy. We finished the evening chasing each other around the house naked! I finally tackled Karen and carried her to bed where we made love until we slept in each other's arms exhausted and happy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.