Hell Week - Cover

Hell Week

Copyright© 2015 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 12: Morning ritual

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Morning ritual - This is a story about what happened after I decided to get myself a slave for a week to use, abuse and just plain put through hell. This story is going to be pretty extreme, even though everything is going to be completely consensual.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Analingus  

On Sunday, I slept longer than usual. It seemed the previous day had taken more out of me than expected. Finally, at about nine in the morning, the pressure in my bladder woke me up. As was usual for me directly after waking up, I was a bit disoriented when I stumbled out of bed. Seeing Sarah sleeping at the foot of my bed woke me up faster than usual, though.

She was still in the position I left her in, only her face and the bound arms visible from under the blanket. I wanted to see more, so I carefully removed the blanket. She didn’t wake from that and continued to snore softly. I spent some time just looking at her. She was basically laying on her stomach, with her upper body twisted around so she was laying on her side. Her head rested on the arms that were tied to the wall at the head end of the mattress. It didn’t look very comfortable, but if she felt that way one wouldn’t know it by the slight smile on her lips. She looked so cute, if her hair hadn’t been in a pony tail but fanned out around her face she would have looked like an angel. As it was, she was so cute I went to get the camera and made a few photos of her sleeping face and body.

Her position allowed me to look at her butt, and I also could see part of the side of a breast. Both had developed dark blue bruises from yesterday’s punishment. I wasn’t sure if I had underestimated the strength of the blows or if she just bruised easily, but from her reactions during the punishment I assumed I had hit her harder than planned. On the other hand, it was a punishment and designed to make her try to avoid warranting another one, so that was fine with me. Plus, I thought the bruises looked very sexy on her.

I was just standing there and watching her, until my bladder reminded me with a light cramp that I was on my way to the toilet. Just as I started to move in the direction of the door, I got a better idea. I mean; what do I have a slave for, right? There was a yellow spot on the mattress around her pussy and it smelled of pee, so why not just add to it.

Standing over her, I took out my dick and aimed at her butt, then simply let go. I had expected that it would take a while to be able to pee in the unfamiliar position, but the high pressure on my bladder helped me along. Sarah woke with a squeak and by reflex tried to get away from the urine spray hitting her backside. I could tell exactly at what point she realized where she was and what was happening, because at that moment she stopped struggling. Instead, she twisted her body around so I was now peeing onto her front side, directly on her pussy to be more exact. She lightly spread her legs and arms, just enough to signal her opening herself up to my assault. I slowly let the stream wander up her body, first soaking her breasts and ending with her face. She pressed her mouth and eyes shut, but she made no attempt to get away. On the contrary, she seemed to move her face to meet the stream of pee.

“Good morning, slut, I hope you slept well?” I asked her after I had emptied my bladder.

“Good morning, sir, I slept like a baby.”

“That’s good. I did, too. However, it’s time to get up. Get on your knees to so can access the shackles easier.”

I removed the shackles from her arms. While I was still thinking about how to proceed, she crawled in front of me and assumed the position to request permission to talk. I wasn’t in the mood to let her wait, so I grabbed her wet hair as a handle and pulled her face up.

“Yes?”

“Sir, I need to piss, sir.”

“You’ll have to hold out a short while longer. First, I want you to go brush your teeth. When you are done, go by the kitchen on the way back and bring an empty glass. Present that glass to me and request permission for you to drink your piss.”

I had found that I liked to teller her what would happen just to scare her and let the thought fester in her brain. I was sure it had worked this time when I saw her eyes go wide. She didn’t say anything or even noticeably hesitate before she crawled out of the room.


I didn’t have to wait long before Sarah crawled back into the room, a glass in her hand. Again, she got into position, and again I didn’t make her wait before I lifted her face up. She held the glass in front of her face.

“May I please drink my piss, sir?” she got out, even though her voice cracked a bit in apprehension.

“Yes, you may. Now the way I want you to do this is by kneeling in front of me, sitting up. Hold the glass below your cunt and piss in it. Make sure you don’t spill a drop. Stop pissing before the glass is full, so it doesn’t overflow. Present the glass to me, and then once I signal you, you will drink everything in the glass. After you empty the glass, fill it with piss again. You will repeat that until your bladder is completely empty. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Begin.”

Sarah got into position and held the glass below her pussy. Again, she strained to be able to start to pee, but it didn’t take as long as the day before, then she got the first little spurts of pee in the glass. To me the situation was so erotic that I got my dick out and started to slowly masturbate it. There wasn’t much urine in the glass yet, but I could already see that it was a dark yellow color as morning urine often tended to be. Sarah finally got a good stream going, just to have to stop it a few seconds later as the glass filled up. The grunting noise she made and the pained look in her face told me that it wasn’t easy to do.

She held the glass out to me, and I could smell the strong odor that emanated from it. This would be difficult for her. I just nodded. She slowly moved the glass to her face and smelled it, which made her gag.

“Try not to puke. If you do, you’ll have to lick up your puke in addition to drinking your piss.”

She nodded and set the rim of the glass on her lips. She put a small sip of urine in her mouth, and shuddered in disgust. She put the glass down; otherwise, she would have probably spilled something. It took her a while to get a handle on her body, and then I could see her steel herself and swallow. Her body convulsed in resistance, and I would have cum right then if I hadn’t yanked my hands away from my dick. This was so hot. She somehow managed not to puke, but I thought she would probably have if she had already had breakfast.

Sarah repeated this until the glass was empty. She got better over time as her body got accustomed to the repulsing task, but all in all it took her more than half an hour for this first glass. She refilled it and held it out for my approval again.

“Good, but now take bigger mouthfuls. I don’t want to wait the whole day for you.”

The bigger gulps had the effect of producing the same reaction as her first small sips. She was done much faster with this glass, though. For the third refill, she presented me a glass that was about half full. At that point, I was horny as hell, and that produced a new idea.

“Is this the last glass?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Ask me to add my cum to your piss.”

“Yes, sir. Would you please add your cum to my glass of piss?”

“Certainly.”

I was so on edge that I just needed two strokes once I had positioned my dick over the glass. The white substance swam on top of the urine in her glass, and this looked somehow much more vile than just the pee alone. I used her hair to clean my penis.

“You may drink up, now.”

She did, and she didn’t seem to have any more problems with it than before.


Once she was done, she again got into position to request to speak.

“What now?” I asked, trying to get a bit of an exasperated tone into my voice.

“Uh, sir, now I need to shit. Sorry, sir.”

“That’s too bad, I have already allowed you to piss, and that has to be enough for now.

“You will put the glass into the sink in the kitchen, then go to the office and put on the clothes from yesterday. Then you will go and train jogging. Take the house key from the board next to the door so you can get back in without disturbing me once you get back. I want you to run the same route as yesterday, but select a speed that will let you run through at least three rounds. You may run more if you want to, but three rounds is the minimum I require.”

She would be out for a while, enough time for me to get shaved and showered. I was even able to prepare breakfast, and was in my office waiting for her by the time she came back.


As was to be expected, Sarah was sweaty and out of breath by the time she got back. She moved into the waiting position, and I just left her there for a while so she would have time to catch her breath. By now, she stank to high heaven, and I felt slightly sorry for everyone who might have met her on the street. Oh well, they would just have to live with it, as I did.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.