Hell Week
Chapter 11: The paddle

Copyright© 2015 by Dark Fantasy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: The paddle - This is a story about what happened after I decided to get myself a slave for a week to use, abuse and just plain put through hell. This story is going to be pretty extreme, even though everything is going to be completely consensual.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Analingus  

I led Sarah back to my office and sat down at my desk.

“Take your log book and update it as needed, then bring it to me.”

She went to the corner and assumed the waiting position, where she wrote into the book that I had given her earlier. It didn’t take her long, then she crawled back to me. I took the book from her.

“Did you write down any possible cause for punishment you can think of?” I asked her before I even opened the book.

“I think so, sir.”

“What do you mean, you think so? You should know if you wrote down everything you could think of.”

“Yes, sir. I did, sir. I meant I think I wrote down every reason, sir.”

“That wasn’t the question. You need to learn to listen to the questions I ask you.”

She said nothing but looked down to the floor.

“Remove all your clothes, and your glasses, too. Then kneel between my legs, hands behind your back.”

She did, in record time. Her clothes landed in a heap to the side.

“Look at me, not the floor. Come a bit nearer, that’s it. Stay this way.”

I looked down at the girl kneeling with her body between my spread knees. The arms behind her back pushed the breasts up, her spread legs allowed me to just make out her slit. Even after all the sweating her face still had traces of my cum on it, and the way she looked up at me was just too cute. I just had to play with her body for a bit. Some of her blonde hairs had escaped the ponytail and hung into her face, and I gently pushed them back behind her ears. When I lightly caressed her breasts, her nipples got hard immediately, and then her face and upper body started to blush. It didn’t take long for her breathing to become faster, and her eyes while still looking at me got a faraway look. At that point, I stopped playing with her. I didn’t want her to have an orgasm, after all it was punishment time and that would mean 24 hours of no orgasm. This would just show her what she would miss.

“So, let’s have a look at your book.”

She had written down four possible reasons for punishment, more than I would have expected.

  • Pissed my pants while standing at the wall

  • Missed hairs while shaving

  • Was slow at pissing and licking the toilet clean

  • Was not able to run as fast as ordered

“Well, I can’t say anything against your thoroughness. Let’s go through your points. I hadn’t forbidden you to piss your pants when you did, or did you piss yourself again after you got the rules?”

“No, sir.”

“In that case, you did nothing wrong and there’s no reason to punish you. The hairs are a special issue, as you didn’t have the rules then, either. Therefore, I deem that the manual removal by me was punishment enough. I also don’t care that it took you long to fulfill your tasks at the toilet. You did it, even though it was difficult for you to bring yourself to do it, and that’s all that matters.

“Leaves the last point. That’s valid. I gave you orders to finish in a specific timespan and you failed. Answer me one question, though. Did you do your best?”

“Yes, sir. I’m sorry that my body is so out of shape, sir.”

“Yeah, yeah. I felt you did your best, too, so I decided to give you a very light punishment. I will give you ten points. You will also receive five strikes on the soles of each foot. However, I will give you opportunity to train, and we will repeat the exercise on your last day here. Should you fail me then, again, you will receive a very hard punishment then. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Go over to the cupboard there. In the bottom left drawer, you will find a number of spanking implements. Bring those to me.”

While I had told her I would give her a light punishment, I meant that for the number of strokes, only. I had not inclination to go light on the strokes themselves, after all this was a punishment and designed to make her try to avoid any infractions in the future.

Sarah crawled back and brought me a cane, a leather paddle and a cat o’ nine tails. I selected the paddle and sent her back to put the other pieces away. She had seen that things could get worse.


“Let’s get started. There are two things I expect you to do during your punishment. First is, I want you to try to bear the punishment quietly and with dignity. I understand that might be difficult for the first time, but I require you to try. Second, after each stroke I expect you to count and thank me for helping you become a better slave. Should you forget, that part of the punishment starts again. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Get up on the desk, on your hands and knees. Your head facing my left.”

She positioned herself as ordered, giving me perfect targets after I stood up. Without much decorum, I hit her left ass cheek with the paddle. While not with all the force I was capable of, it was not in any way a light hit and probably much harder than she expected.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” she screamed and sat up, protecting her ass with her hands. However, quite surprisingly, given her reaction, she did not cry. I gave her a minute to collect herself.

“That’s certainly disappointing. You neither counted nor thanked me, and I have to say quiet and with dignity is not the first description for your behavior that comes to my mind. So, let’s try again. Get back into position. Quickly.”

On her ass, a red spot in the form of the paddle had already formed. I thought it would be an interesting challenge to hit the same spot again, a skill I would have to learn anyway. I hit her with about the same force as before.

“AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!” she screamed again, but this time when she started to move her hands to protect her ass, she caught herself in the middle of the movement and forced herself to resume position. That was an improvement.

“One, sir. Uh...” she seemed to have forgotten the rest of her speech, and it took her a few seconds to remember. “Uh, thank you for helping me be a better slave, sir.”

“Good, wasn’t so difficult, was it?”

“Uh...”

“That was a rhetorical question.”

At that point, my next strike hit her other cheek.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

This time I caught her off guard, and her hands were already on her ass cheek when she remembered. At least she did, and she was faster at thanking me, too.

“Two, sir. Thank you for helping me be a better slave, sir.”

“You will need to learn not to cry out whenever I hit you. That’s tiring for me. When I hit you, breathe deeply. Breathe the pain away. Learn that reaction to the pain, just as your body’s current reaction is to cry out.”

I took her a few tries, but over the course of the next hits her cries got less intense. For the fourteenth stroke she finally managed to stay quiet, which I thought was a great accomplishment and praised her for it.

She managed to keep this up until she received the eighteenth stroke. I didn’t know when she had started to cry, but now she was sobbing. And it seemed that breathing deeply and sobbing don’t go well together. She choked on her own spit and coughed. I waited patiently for her to get control.

“Eigh ... cough ... Eighteen, sir. Thank you ... cough ... for helping ... cough ... me be a better ... cough ... slave, sir.”

That’s how the last two strokes went, too. I gave her a few minutes to rest before continuing, and used that time to look at her. Tears were flowing down her face, but due to the position of her head the snot was dripping down the tip of her nose and landing on the table instead. She was still sobbing pitifully, but other than that, she made no indication that she wanted out.


“That’s enough of a pause; move around so you lie on your back. Head to the side so you face me.”

One of the nice things of this position was that I could now watch her face, which wasn’t possible in the other position. The other was that the side of her face now lay directly in the pool of snot that had accumulated on the desk. She made no attempt to avoid it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.