Hell Week - Cover

Hell Week

Copyright© 2015 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 9: Toilet training

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Toilet training - This is a story about what happened after I decided to get myself a slave for a week to use, abuse and just plain put through hell. This story is going to be pretty extreme, even though everything is going to be completely consensual.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Analingus  

By now, it was about 3:30 pm and I started to get a bit hungry.

Even though I had a big breakfast and was used to the irregular meals my job often brought, I started to feel the missed lunch. For that reason, I decided to make a short detour to the kitchen on the way to the toilet. There I ordered Sarah to kneel in the corner while I opened the fridge and took out some ingredients for making sandwiches. With those, I created a small snack for me, which I then slowly and demonstratively ate in front of Sarah. I was watching her, as I was sure she must have been hungry, too. Unfortunately, she never even gave a sign of wanting part of my meal. It was a bit disappointing, really. When torturing someone, you want to see their reactions, after all.


Afterwards, I finally led her to the toilet. With her target in sight, her need to relieve herself seemed to grow in intensity. Of course, I wouldn’t make it too easy for her.

“So, you want to shit, correct?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Do you need to piss, too?”

“Yes, sir, but it’s not as urgent.”

“Very well. Put your panties on the table, and then get up on the toilet bowl. I want you to squat on it facing me.”

It took a bit of doing for her, as she had difficulties balancing on the rim of the toilet bowl. After some time, she finally managed to steady herself by putting her arms on the wall behind the toilet. It made for a great view, as she couldn’t even accidentally hide anything with her hands.

“Good, spread your legs a bit wider, I want to easily see your cunt. Now, I will give you permission to piss, but you are not allowed to shit yet. I want you to empty your bladder completely. Also, take care that all your piss goes into the toilet bowl. Should any of it get on the rim of the toilet or the floor, you will have to lick it up.”

Watching her face proved to be very interesting. First, she seemed a bit confused, and then as she thought the situation through her face got red in embarrassment. It took her a few minutes to get over that and actually try to begin peeing, but it didn’t prove so simple. Maybe you have seen the look of concentration on a little kid when it fills a diaper. That’s the expression Sarah had. However, nothing came.

If you are not used to it, it’s not easy to pee in front of somebody else. It’s an act we are taught from early childhood is private and should always be done in hiding. Sarah slowly worked through that ingrained conditioning as I watched patiently.

Then, finally, I saw a little spurt escape from her pussy. It seemed to startle her so much she clamped up again, but this time she seemed to have an easier time to relax again. Another spurt came, and then a slow trickle that finally grew to be a steady yellow stream.

I’m not sure what’s so erotic about watching someone pee, but it probably has to do with the same ingrained feeling of seeing something private and forbidden. In any case, it did turn me on very much. Sadly, as she had relieved herself into her pants earlier that day there wasn’t too much and the stream came to an end fast.

“So, it took you almost fifteen minutes to piss. That has to be a record. Do you think shitting will take you as long?”

“No, sir.”

“Why not?”

“Because it’s very urgent, and I couldn’t hold it back much longer if I wanted to, sir.”

“We’ll see. In a little while.”

She had done a good job at aiming into the toilet bowl, I had to admit that. Nevertheless, there were a few drops of urine that had landed on the rim of the bowl. Something nobody would probably even notice if they weren’t looking for it. I was looking.

“Get down here and kneel in front of the toilet.”

She did, and then I grabbed a bunch of her hair and pressed her head forward until her face was just a few centimeters from the bowl.

“Do you see that, you little slut? I told you not to piss on the rim. What do you think that is? Start cleaning with your tongue, and be thorough about it.”

I’m probably a bad person. Why else would I love seeing the disgust on her face so much? It took her a while to even make the first attempt, moving her face down to the rim but not yet managing to actually stick her tongue out of her mouth. After a few tries, she actually managed to stick the tip of her tongue out between her lips and touch the surface for about a millisecond, just to hastily retreat in disgust.

“You do realize you won’t get to shit before you have cleaned your piss up, do you?”

“Yes, sir” she replied meekly.

The reminder served to steel her resolve, though. She finally managed to stick her tongue out and lick the affected area of the toilet rim in one swipe. It was a bit of a fight for her to pull the tongue back into her mouth afterwards, but I proudly noticed she managed to do it without even gagging.


“We’ll obviously have to work on your speed, but I think you have done well enough to be allowed to shit. Get back up on the toilet, this time facing the wall so I can see your ass.”

She climbed up much more hurried than last time, and again stabilized her body by putting her hands on the wall.

“Arch your back a bit so I can see your ass better. Now spread your legs wider again. Good. Okay, you may shit. The previous rules apply. Have fun, I know I will.”

She was right. I wasn’t done talking before I saw the brown end of a turd peek out of her butt hole. I had been a bit worried that as high as the pressure was at this point, she would press it out so fast that it would shoot out over the rim and onto the floor. I don’t think she would have been able to manage the consequences, but I wouldn’t have been able to back out. Fortunately, she seemed to have the same thoughts and concentrated on shitting slowly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.