Hell Week
Chapter 5: Setting limits

Copyright© 2015 by Dark Fantasy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Setting limits - This is a story about what happened after I decided to get myself a slave for a week to use, abuse and just plain put through hell. This story is going to be pretty extreme, even though everything is going to be completely consensual.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Analingus  

"I've been having fun with you for hours," I smiled at Sarah. "But do you even remember what the purpose of our meeting today was?"

"Yes, sir. You wanted to see the limits you told me to write down."

"Something like that, yes. But first let's put you where I can see you better."

I practiced my evil grin a little more, but somehow I suspected she wasn't all that scared. Oh well.

Where the park bank stood, the gravel walk made a 90 degree turn. On the outside of the way, the terrain sloped down some. Not really much but enough that someone had decided that a fence would be needed. Personally, I didn't see the need, but what I did see was some use for the fence. Thanks to the turn of the way, and the bank being in its corner, the fence was not only behind the bank but also on its left side. The result was that sitting down there gave you a nice view at the fence.

The fence looked relatively new. It was made of stainless steel and in a relatively modern and simple style. The steel fence posts were set about two and a half meters apart. Running between those posts there were five steel tubes evenly spaced over the whole height, about one meter I'd think. Those tubes were round and maybe one centimeter in diameter. I had tested it beforehand and the whole fence was stable as hell. It would make a great parking space for Sarah.

"Stand here in front of the fence." I told her. "Now put your right foot over it so you sit on the rail facing the bench. Make sure you sit with your cunt directly on the rail."

She had to improvise a bit to get up there, the fence being higher than her crotch. But it didn't take her more than a few seconds to realize she had to step on one of the lower rails with her right foot to get up there.

Of course, she had her pants and panties on, so she wouldn't have the full effect of something pressing into her crotch. But at least she was wearing slacks and no jeans, so I was sure she would feel enough. The only issue was that she could support her body by putting her feet on the lower rails. I could probably just order her not to do that, but I wanted something different. Additionally I wanted to secure her so she couldn't fall off. My original plan had been to bind her shoes together with her shoelaces below the lowest rail she could reach, but now seeing her up there, I didn't trust their stability to hold her in case something went really wrong. So I took some rope out of my backpack and used it to bind her ankles together below the lowest rail.

Taking another rope, I proceeded to bind her arms together behind her back. That way she could not use her hands to stabilize or support herself on the rail. I didn't want her to be stable, I wanted her to work on staying up there. It worked, I could see her slowly moving her body to try to balance on the fence.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Very good, sir." she moaned. Oh well, that's not exactly going as planned. Of course, what ever did? I had noticed her breath quickening but thought it would be pain, not arousal.

"No pain?"

"No, sir."

"We'll see how that changes if you are up there for an hour. Oh, just in case you might get ideas, you are not allowed to have an orgasm, either."

She moaned again, this time with a hint of desperation in her voice.


She had shown me where the notes were when we first met today, so I just took them out of her handbag. Sitting down on the bench, I took a moment, just watching her. The way she gyrated her hips was just sexy as hell. I wondered a bit if she did it to keep her balance or if it was more because she was horny. Actually, I began to suspect it was the latter. It was also quite hypnotic, and I'm pretty sure I watched her for at least five minutes before shaking myself and remembering I had work to do. Concentrate!

I unfolded the paper and noticed two things. First was that there was not much on it. Second was that she had actually written it by hand. It's been a while since I had seen someone write anything longer than ten words by hand. I wouldn't do it anyway, simply because my writing was so bad nobody could ever read it. Her handwriting in contrast was very neat and easy to read.

She had written:

Limits

  • No permanent damage, because I need to life afterwards.

  • Nothing that might be visible afterwards, because I would have to explain that to people.

  • No sex without condom, because I can't take the pill and don't want to get pregnant. Also to protect from STDs.

  • Nothing in public, because I don't want legal trouble that could affect my future.

  • No showing pictures to anyone or on the internet, because that could also affect my future.

  • Nothing that could affect my eyes, because I don't want to risk my eyesight.

"Is that all?" I asked, showing her the paper.

"Yes, sir."

"Huh. After what you have been through today so far, would you like to add something?"

"No, sir."

"Okay, as you wish. Let's go through the points. I'm somewhat surprised because as you have written them, we have broken some of these rules today without you stopping me.

"Your first rule seems to be pretty simple, no permanent damage. However, do you realize I can't guarantee that? For one, accidents can happen, especially with what we do. Also looking back at today, do you even realize in how many ways I endangered you today, that could result in damage? You could get pneumonia because I kept you in the cold, which could even be deadly in extreme cases. You could face inflammation of your feet wounds, especially seeing how dirty they were. The same could happen to your cunt and urethra because you masturbated with dirty hands. All those were risks that I decided to take, but you would or will suffer the consequences. How do you feel about that?"

She thought about a minute. "Happy, sir."

What? "Really? Why happy?"

"Because it shows me you have thought about the risks. I'm willing to take those risks as long as you decide they are worth taking."

"You realize that what's worth a risk to me has nothing to do with what's worth it to you?"

"Yes, sir. But If I'm going to be a slave that's the way it is. What I wanted to say with that rule was more that I don't want you to damage me just for the heck of it. I think your example was to cut a leg off. But I accept risks that you deem reasonable."

"Okay. So let's reformulate the rule. How about 'Nothing that has a high probability to cause permanent damage'? That should give you reasonable protection."

"Yes, sir."

"Okay. The next rule is a bit broad for the reason you stated. Would you give me some examples about what you thought about when you wrote the 'nothing that can be seen' rule?"

"I thought about things like cutting my hair off or piercing me or something I would have to explain to people."

"What about tattoos?"

"I kinda thought those were prevented by the permanent damage rule."

"Today tattoos can usually be removed, so you could discuss the permanent part. Don't know how good that works, however. In any case, I think I realize what you want to get at.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.