Hell Week - Cover

Hell Week

Copyright© 2015 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 4: Going for a walk

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Going for a walk - This is a story about what happened after I decided to get myself a slave for a week to use, abuse and just plain put through hell. This story is going to be pretty extreme, even though everything is going to be completely consensual.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Analingus  

I led Sarah over to a bench and motioned for her to sit down.

"Take off your shoes and socks and put them in my backpack", I told her. She might be running around with a handbag, but I had known I would need the space so I thought a bit bigger. Even though I'm always flabbergasted with the packing capabilities most females seem to possess. They might completely fill your bathroom with different flavors of shampoo; on the other hand, they seem to be able to fit a complete household into a handbag.

Making her pack the things away for herself held a dual purpose. The simple one - let her do the work, I'm not the servant. The other one was also psychological, but much more important to me. Assuming she went the direct way outside as ordered, which she did as far as I could see from outside, she couldn't have seen that her coat was gone. Now she was standing outside in the cold without her coat, and couldn't know if it was still inside. Nevertheless, she followed orders and didn't say anything, trusting that I would somehow take care of her. Letting her see her coat in my backpack would show her that she could at least trust me as far as taking care of her things.

Of course, she would soon get the feeling I wouldn't take as much care of herself...

"So, about my little experiment", I started. "We'll go for a little walk with you barefoot and no coat. According to the thermometer in the restaurant, it's currently about seven degrees Celsius (about 44 degrees Fahrenheit), so it's not freezing yet. What I want to find out is what's worse for you. The pain of walking barefoot or the coldness. Or if you won't feel the pain because you go numb due to the temperature. It'll be interesting, let's go."


I had staked out the route we would take in the morning. The beginning was easy, going along an asphalt street. Sarah confirmed that the coldness was the worst part, not that I cared. I just asked to make sure she concentrated on her situation. The real fun started when we entered the park. No streets in the park, just a gravel walk. Moreover, the gravel was sharp. I had ordered her to walk directly behind me, and about ten steps into the park, I looked back to see her exactly where she should be. Even though the pain was very clearly visible on her face, she soldiered on.

"What's worse now?" I asked.

"Definitely the pain sir, the stones are cutting into my soles."

"Good. Well, we have some distance yet to cover. Maybe we should do something to distract you a bit. Tell me about your little toilet adventure. Be detailed and don't leave anything out. You may walk next to me so I can understand you better."

"Yes, sir", she said, sounding very strained.

"I went to the toilets and tested the toilet stalls. The second one was free. I believe that was because it was so dirty. Ugh!" she exclaimed, her face contorted in pain. Seems she encountered an especially nasty stone. It took her a few seconds to pull herself together and continue.

"I was a bit curious, so I looked for the next free stall. It was at the end of the row and completely clean. Of course, I used the dirty one as you ordered. So I went in, closed the door and took my clothes off."

"Wait a minute, slow down", I interrupted her. "Describe the dirty toilet stall in detail."

"Yes sir. The stall was relatively narrow and deep, I'd say not much more than one meter in width but about two and a half meters deep. The floor and back wall were tiled in white, the side walls were some smooth material. The floor was wet and dirty, I believe the wetness was pee but I'm not sure because whatever it was someone with dirty shoes was in and there was much black dirt on the floor. And I couldn't imagine how some woman would be as drunk so early to pee on the floor. There was also a bunch of toilet paper on the floor. I didn't notice at that point that the dispenser was empty.

"The toilet seat was wet too. I didn't clean it as I didn't think that was allowed. The last user of the toilet also hadn't flushed so there was still poo in the toilet bowl. I believe that's why it stank so much in there. I don't think there was anything else in there to describe.

"As there was no clean surface to put my clothes I first removed my shoes and socks to put the shoes on the floor. Then I took off all my other clothes and put them on my shoes so they wouldn't touch the floor. It was scary to be naked in there, even though I had locked the door. Then I sat down on the toilet seat. That was really, really disgusting. I normally don't sit down on public toilets even if they seem clean but hover over them. Well, and then I peed..."

"Ah, no, you don't pee. You piss. And you shit. Piss and shit are what your body produces, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. So I pissed and was also able to shit some. That's when I noticed there was no more toilet paper. I didn't know how to fulfill your order at first and thought about going to a different stall and taking some. But I didn't think you would want someone to catch me naked and maybe get arrested. So I took the toilet paper that was on the floor. It was very soggy so it wouldn't be much help for my vagina..."

"Cunt. You got a cunt."

"Yes, sir. So I couldn't use it on my cunt but I was able to clean my, uh, asshole, some."

She was learning, nice. She also had it much worse than I had intended for her, but she had handled it fine. Either that or she lied to me. But I didn't think so. I couldn't believe she had never done this before, I would have to ask again at a later point. I didn't want to disturb the story she told too much, because it made me horny like never before.

"I knelt in front of the toilet and started to masturbate."

"Describe the contents of the toilet."

"Uh, it was one of those toilets where the shit remains on the bottom of the bowl. There was still the shit from the person before me and mine on top. The old shit was very dark and dry, mine was a lighter brown and wetter, so it was easy to know what was mine. It really stank. There wasn't anything else in there."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.