Hell Week - Cover

Hell Week

Copyright© 2015 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 3: Another meeting

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Another meeting - This is a story about what happened after I decided to get myself a slave for a week to use, abuse and just plain put through hell. This story is going to be pretty extreme, even though everything is going to be completely consensual.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Analingus  

After Sarah's train left, I went to my car and drove homewards. I took the opportunity to visit a customer whose office was on my way to fix a small problem they had called about. I was able to correct the issue in about five minutes, then the customer started to remember "some other little things you could look at as you are here anyway". I got back home three hours after starting from the train station.

After logging on to my computer in the office, I saw Sarah was online and wanted to chat. I told her five minutes, first I had to go to the toilet. Afterwards, being considerably more relaxed, I started to chat with her.

Dark Fantasy: "How was your ride home?"

SlaveSlutSarah: "Scary."

Dark Fantasy: "Why?"

SlaveSlutSarah: "I could smell the pee on me. I thought the others on the train could smell it too but wasn't sure until some old woman looked at me and wrinkled her nose. I so wished for the floor to just swallow me. I'm sure my face was beet red. Nobody said anything, though."

While I was pretty sure what the woman wrinkled her nose about was the penetrant perfume, there was no need to tell Sarah that. What would be the fun in that?

Dark Fantasy: "True, you were a bit smelly. On the other hand, what's the use in being a dirty little slut if nobody notices it?"

Dark Fantasy: "But other than that, I trust you arrived home fine?"

SlaveSlutSarah: "Yes, nothing else happened. I also carried out the rest of your instructions."

Dark Fantasy: "Tell me about it."

SlaveSlutSarah: "Well, I removed all my clothes other than the panties and then masturbated until I had an orgasm."

SlaveSlutSarah: "Didn't take me long, either. blush"

SlaveSlutSarah: "Then I took a shower and went to my laptop afterwards to wait for you."

SlaveSlutSarah: "I'm still naked, too. ;)"

Dark Fantasy: "Too bad you don't have a webcam. Or not, wouldn't want to spoil the experience for when I get to see you in person."

SlaveSlutSarah: ":)"

Dark Fantasy: "Should I interpret 'not taking long' to mean you were turned on by what we did today?"

SlaveSlutSarah: "Yes."

Dark Fantasy: "What did turn you on?"

SlaveSlutSarah: "Not sure."

SlaveSlutSarah: "Doing what you told me and being dirty was a thrill. But on the train I was too scared and embarrassed to feel anything else."

SlaveSlutSarah: "Wasn't until I got home that I noticed how wet I was. My panties were soaked and it wasn't the pee anymore."

SlaveSlutSarah: "Umm, I was wondering..."

Dark Fantasy: "What?"

SlaveSlutSarah: "Well, maybe we should try this again next time. Just to be sure it works out."

After seeing her reactions that afternoon, I had a feeling she would ask. I had a little bet with myself if she would ask beforehand or when we met the next time. So I had some time to think about how to answer that question. I decided on honesty, in the end that was the only way this all could work out.

Dark Fantasy: "Personally I'd be happy to do that. After all, for me this is fun. But do you really want to do that? Doesn't make much business sense for you in my book. I won't pay you for that, and if you find it's not working out at the beginning of your week of slavery, you'd at least get paid for your time and suffering to that point."

SlaveSlutSarah: "Yeah, I'd like to do it anyway if you agree."

Dark Fantasy: "Okay, as you wish. In the meantime, do you have any other questions?"

SlaveSlutSarah: "Not at the moment."

Dark Fantasy: "Good, should any questions or problems arise contact me, otherwise we'll meet in a week same as today. Good luck with your little assignment and good night. :)"


A week later, I had not heard anything from Sarah since our chat. I wondered if that meant she had given up and would not come today. On the other hand, I had deliberately worded my last goodbye in a way that she should only contact me if needed. I did want her to have the time to think everything over without me influencing her more than I already had.

Arriving at the restaurant, I saw that my apprehension was unfounded. Being there five minutes early, again she was there waiting for me. However, I was sure she hadn't been in the city longer than me. For a few days, I had wondered how to handle the meeting today. If I were as hard on her as I wanted to, I would probably lose her. I could of course go easy and just do something light and sexy like last time, but that wouldn't be fair. Not to her because she wanted to know what she got into. Moreover, it wouldn't be fair to me either because if she gave up after today I would have lost my only chance to have fun with her.

In the end, I decided to have fun with her the way I would if she already were my slave. I had some ideas what I wanted to do, within the limits that being in another city and not having much time obviously imposed on the fun. As I did not know the city, I had to explore a bit to find good places and opportunities for what I wanted to do. So I arrived there three hours early and went on a little excursion. It was worth it, in my humble opinion. I found some pretty good possibilities.


"Hello, Sarah."

"Hello, sir."

It might have been a bit pathetic that I got a boner just hearing this. Concentrate!

"Can I assume you finished your assignment?"

"Yes, I've got it here."

She started to open her handbag to take the paper out, but I told her to leave it for now. We would get to that later.

"Still want to go through with it today?" I asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now I want you to understand that today I will try to get near to what could happen if you are my slave, but the situation limits what I can do. So this will still be a bit on the light side."

"I understand, sir."

"Also we are doing this all in the wrong order. We haven't yet talked about your limits. For that reason, you can at any point safeword, stop me, or just plain not do what I tell you to do. Your safeword will be 'mayday'; everyone understands that one. It will in no way have any consequences for you now or for my decision to take you as my slave. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, then if you accept this you will be my slave from this moment until you arrive at home, unless one of us cancels before that."

"Yes, sir."

"You need to say 'I accept'," I grinned at her.

"I accept to be your slave for today, sir."

"Good. Now in a moment we're going to go into the restaurant to eat. There are a few rules I expect you to obey. You will not talk, unless I'm telling you to or asking a question. Even though you may not talk to them, I expect you to be friendly to other people. Should they ask something, smile at them and defer to me. Should the waiter give you something you may take it, and don't forget to smile at them either. Other than that and breathing, you may not do anything unless ordered by me. Do you understand those rules?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.