Old Friends, Old Problems - Cover

Old Friends, Old Problems

Copyright© 2015 by Stacatto

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sal and Josh grew up together in the same old neighborhood. One became a cop, the other ended up running the family business, a business that was just a front for a crime organization. Still friends after a lot of years. And then there was the girl who had lived upstairs when they were young. This is the story of three lives.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Salvatore Zampiceni leaned back in his over-stuffed executive chair with his feet propped up on a half-way pulled out drawer in his desk and gazed out the windows of his sumptuous office. Because his office faced the west and being on the 37th floor, plus having floor to ceiling windows, Zampiceni was provided with a perfect view of the setting sun in the distance. However, tonight the gorgeous hues of gold and orange were wasted on the brooding man. Salvatore's thoughts were occupied with far more serious matters.

Salvatore's oldest friend from childhood, who was a detective captain in the cities homicide division, had called earlier in the day and asked to see him; telling him it was important. Salvatore was now very curious; for his old friend to come and see him at his office meant whatever was happening must be serious; very serious. The two old friends had never actually come to any sort of verbal agreement regarding the captain's visits, it was just understood that it wasn't a good idea for a detective captain to be seen leaving Zampiceni's office. Needless to say, Zampiceni's friend's visits were very rare. There was never any proof that Salvatore was perhaps the most powerful Don currently still alive in America, but for a high ranking police official to be seen coming from his old friend's office was not a good idea.

The phone on Salvatore's desk rang softly and he reached out and pushed the lighted button. Turning his head, he spoke towards the phone. "Yes,"

The voice on the phone was female and totally business. "Captain Howard is here to see you sir."

The man smiled at the phone as he replied. "Thank you Miss Simmons, please show him in."

"Yes sir." And the phone clicked dead.

Shortly the tall office door swung in and an elegantly dressed woman stepped into the room followed by a man who seemed to dwarf the woman. The tall man's suit was rumpled and in need of being dry cleaned. The tips of his once starched shirt were now curled and the knot of his tie was greasy and crooked from being tugged at. The Captain also looked like he hadn't stood close enough to his razor that morning; his face was now sporting a two-day growth. Captain Howard's face was seamed and lined and his eyes resembled a hound dog's eyes.

The woman leading the way into the office was dressed in a stunning cocktail dress, obviously having plans for the evening once Salvatore was finished with her. Her voice was soft and low, "Will there be anything else Mr. Zampiceni?"

"No Miss Simmons." Zampiceni paused and when he spoke again his voice had warmed as he added, "And Tanya, thanks for staying late. I hope you have a good time at your party."

The young woman smiled and nodded her head in appreciation at her bosses' comments. "Why thank you Mr. Zampiceni; that was most kind of you. I promise I'll have a great time. Good night sir." She smiled and as she shut the door, Howard thought she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen.

Zampiceni's warm voice continued, "Good night Miss Simmons." As the door closed, Howard had moved the rest of the way across the office and dropped into one of the comfortable chairs arranged in front of Zampiceni's massive desk. Howard smiled at the man behind the desk and shook his head. "Damn Sal, I don't know how you do it but every time I come here your secretary is better looking than the last one; this one was breathtaking. By the way, speaking of the last one, what happened to her?"

Very few people were allowed to call Zampiceni by his first name, and even fewer were ever allowed to call him Sal. To have that honor bestowed on anybody was a rare privilege and showed a friendship he shared with few people. Detective Joshua Howard went all the way back to their early childhood. Before Josh's father died they had lived in the same neighborhood. Shortly after his death Josh and his mother had to move but the two friends had kept in touch over the years. What Josh didn't know until much later but it had been Sal's father who had provided Josh's mother with a job and had made sure Josh had a college fund. This was just one of the myriad of reasons Josh felt so beholding to the Zampiceni family.

Salvatore continued, "She attended a party with me one evening and she met a foreign diplomat. After a whirlwind courtship, they were married. She now lives part time somewhere in a villa on the Mediterranean and I don't know where their other homes are located."

Howard gave a low whistle and chuckled as he inquired, "How come you never take me to any functions like that so I can meet the woman who will take me away from all this," the detective swept his hand towards the tall dark windows towards the city beyond, "the woman who will keep me in the style I wish to be kept?".

Salvatore laughed and replied, "First off, you will never leave the force; you will always be a cop. And I am afraid that you are a bit long in the tooth my friend for any woman to take you as her boy toy. Sorry!" And they both laughed.

Sal leaned back in his oversized chair, tented his fingers in front of his handsome face and stared at his old friend. Finally he informed his guest, "Looks like you missed a few spots this morning on your face with your razor. What's with the lived in suit look? Going for a new fashion statement?"

Howard's voice sounded hurt when he replied, "Hey ... ease up there. I look like this 'cause of you." Sal's eyes widened as he continued to stare at his friend over his tented fingers. Finally Salvatore nodded his head and Howard continued, "So are you going to bust my balls about my appearance or do you want to know why I'm here?"

The Don bowed his head and when he looked up he was smiling at his old friend. "OK Josh, let's assume you have a good reason for showing up looking like you slept in your suit and forgot to shave. I assume you didn't come here just to discuss my help and why I have a new secretary. You never come and see me at the office. So, why did you ask me to stay late?"

The way Josh Howard slumped in the chair and placed his feet in the companion chair, it was easy to see he felt comfortable visiting his old friend. Josh studied his friend for a moment taking in the crisp white shirt, the carefully tied tie and the open vest. Howard cleared his throat, "Sal, last night two of our beat cops picked up one of Vincentia Costello's goons."

Zampiceni took his hands apart and held his hands out with the palms up.

"And so, why is that important to me?"

"This goon is gay and he didn't want to end up with the normal riff-raff we usually have in holding. He told us if we would keep him safe, he had information he knew we would want to know." Josh paused,

"And?" Sal asked, trying to encourage Josh to get to the point.

"Sal, Vince Costello has put out a hit on you. You are worth a million bucks dead."

The room was still as Sal scowled and stared intently at his old friend. Finally he spoke; his voice now soft and full of menace. "Are you fucking serious?" Josh nodded his head. Sal put his fingers back together, tented in front of his face. The room was still again for a moment and then Sal asked, "How reliable is this goon of Vince's?"

Josh was leaning back in his chair and hand his hands folded in his lap. With an even voice, he started to explain, "The goons name is Winston Charles. His last name was some Eastern European name I could never pronounce and he had it changed to 'Charles'."

Sal opened his hands and waved one as he responded. "I know who he is." The room grew still again with both men lost deep in their thoughts. Suddenly Sal jumped and laughed as he asked, "Oh, did you want a drink or anything?"

"Shit Zampiceni, I was wondering when you were going to get your head out." Both men laughed. "Same as usual if you got it?" Howard asked.

"I keep a bottle of your swill. I keep it on a separate shelf just so it won't contaminate my good stuff." Zampiceni chided him.

"Hey, my Scotch is the one who is grateful it doesn't have to sit next to your potato juice. Vodka, yuck!" Both men laughed again. Sal stood and stepped from behind his desk and went to his wet bar. Josh noticed even at the end of the day Sal's pants and vest were impeccable. His suit jacked hung on a hanger on a hat tree and his white shirt looked fresh. Salvatore Zampiceni resembled something right out of Gentleman's Quarterly.

Josh was most please when he noticed Sal was wearing the cufflinks he'd given him for Christmas several years ago and after a few moments at the wet bar, Salvatore turned with two glasses in his hands. One glass containing a clear drink Josh knew to be Vodka Tonic and the other a deep amber which contained a very rare single malt Sal kept for the rare times Josh visited. After Sal handed the drink to his friend, they clinked glassed and Sal returned to his stuffed chair behind his massive desk.

The room was growing dark now as the sun sank into the distant clouds; the only light in the room was the desk lamp on the immense executive's desk. Josh looked at his old friend for a long time and finally took a deep sip from his drink. Even though they were the same age, Josh's hair was totally silver as well as his moustache; however his eyebrows remained black while Sal's hair was still black with just a little silvering at his temples. His wide Mediterranean face with soft brown eyes was still very handsome. Anybody seeing him on the street would never guess he was rumored to be one of the most powerful men on the east coast; perhaps even America.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.