Lakeside - Cover

Lakeside

Copyright© 2015 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I will never forget my summer at the Grant's lake house. Three months full of sun, fun and teaching my new boyfriend all about sex...keeping it a secret from the family, that just made it more exciting.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size  

The house was finally quiet in the early hours of the morning. I opened Mark's door with barely a squeak from the hinges. It was pitch black in the room and I couldn't see the bed. He must have heard me because Mark leaned over the side of the bed and pulled open the curtain sash, letting in the moonlight.

The sudden light shocked me and I'll admit that I gasped and gave a little jump before closing the door silently behind me. With the moon shining bright I was able to make my way to sit on the edge of my boyfriend's bed.

"You scared the shit out of me just now," I whispered. "I thought your brother was about to come through your window or something." We both giggled. I leaned over and we kissed. My body sank into his pressing my firm young breasts through my extra long t-shirt against his bare chest.

I noticed a tell-tale tenting of his sheets as Mark whispered, "We can't in here. Mom let some guests sleep right next door. They'd hear us."

"I know. But we've forgotten the most obvious place. The boat house! I checked before coming up to get you. It's not locked. There's the lounge chairs in it and everything!"

"Of course! That's perfect! Let's go!"

"Ssshhh. Not so loud. I'll go down first. When I signal you at the window you follow. We have to make sure no one hears us ... Especially Steve."

"Okay. I'll put on some clothes."

I tiptoed across his room as he started to get out of bed. I was tempted to turn around to catch a glimpse of his naked body, but fought off the impulse and left the door ajar behind me as I stealthily made my way downstairs.

The mild evening breeze pressed my t-shirt against my body. If anyone was watching they could clearly see my nipples standing out through the thin material. I also felt the moistness between my thighs. I remembered the thick feel of Mark's young cock. I knew the itch I felt could only be scratched when it was deep inside me.

I stood below Mark's window and waved when I saw him looking out anxiously.

Don't make any noise, I thought to myself.

Hours seemed to pass and I was becoming hotter and more aroused by the second. Finally I saw Mark closing the back door behind him and rushing out across the lawn into my awaiting arms. He scooped me up and we giggled at the thrill of forbidden lust. My lips found his and his tongue slipped enticingly between my hot young lips.

"I want you," I whispered hoarsely. "I need you inside me."

He pressed his hard crotch against my mound, cupping my buttocks with both hands.

"Let's go inside," he said breathlessly.

"Sure you don't want to go for a swim first," I teased him.

He laughed nervously. "Are you kidding?"

The boat house had a finished lounge area with a kitchenette, bathroom and most important a surprisingly comfortable set of lounge chairs looking out the windows to the darkened lake. The only sounds inside was our excited breathing. I sat beside my lover and tugged off his T-shirt. I rubbed my sweating palm against his nipples and felt them harden. He slipped his hand along my smooth tanned thigh and under my long T.

If I was wearing panties they would have been soaked through. Instead my pussy was wet and open to his nimble fingers. He put one arm around my shoulder and drew me close to him.

"Are you hard?" I whispered, my voice nevertheless sounding very loud in the small confines of the boat house.

"Yes," he gasped, his middle finger slipping between my puffy cunt lips.

"Did you like the taste of my pussy?"

"Jesus, yes. Did you like the taste of my cum?"

I smiled. "Jesus, yes." Then we were Frenching again, our tongues intertwining and searching one another's mouths. "God," I whispered. "If your family ever find us in here..."

"Don't think about that. They won't..."

"But if they ever did..."

"Ssshhh!"

Our kissing became more passionate. I don't know about Mark, but the thoughts of being caught actually spurred me on. I gently pressed him back onto the lounge and he sighed, feeling the exciting warmth and promise of my young body against his. My t-shirt was hiked up to my waist and the darkened windows showed the soft rounded mounds of my buttocks reflected in them.

"I want you so much," I said softly, my voice betraying all my pent-up emotion.

Mark's hand was now cupping my right boob, with my hard nipple spiking his palm. I unzipped his shorts and caressed his hard cock, concealed inside his white briefs. "Why the fuck did you put on underwear?" I asked exasperated. I wanted to feel every square inch of his naked skin. At least I could feel the growing hardness of his member against the cotton underpants, and where his cock head was pressing there grew a visible stain.

Mark's skin was soft, yet the lean muscles of his young body were evident too. My hand stroked his nearly hairless torso and soon my fingers were combing through his dark pubic hair before gripping his hard rod.

"Oh sweet Susie," he said hoarsely. "Jeez..."

He pulled my night shirt up over my head and let it trail like a cloud down my back and onto the carpeted floor. Under the silvery light of the full moon cascading through the window behind us, I could see his eyes devouring the site of my exposed body.

"You are the most succulent piece of ass I have ever laid eyes on!" He exclaimed, making us burst out in giggles.

He lifted his butt so I could pull down his shorts and briefs. His cock sprung back – the tip of it was caught inside the elastic band of his underpants – and slapped against his belly. I giggled again delightedly, hotter than ever for his body.

I knelt down between his legs without a word and took his big thick prick between my lips and started sucking on it even more aggressively than I had on the beach, only hours before.

He crouched over me he reached down to roughly squeeze my boobs."Let me suck you too," he said.

I took his prick out of my mouth and got to my feet. My heart feeling as if it was ready to burst inside my pounding chest, I positioned myself on top of him so my pussy hovered above his mouth and his cock was pressing against my red lips.

I sighed deeply as he spread my legs and the tip of his snake-like tongue inched between my lower lips and deep inside my creamy box.

The more of my juice he tasted the more aroused he became until he was eating me out with a vengeance. Meanwhile I sucked on his tool as if my very life depended on it. We soon worked ourselves up to an absolute frenzy of sucking, the liquid sound of our lovemaking filling the room.

Saliva bubbled at the corners of my mouth and ran down his long thick cock which slipped easily in and out of my mouth, faster and faster as he pounded his eager young hips up to my face.

I caressed his butt, thinking how lean and sculpted his entire body was, how beautifully shaped and soft but hard in all the right places. My fingers slid down his crack and I pressed my middle digit against his moist puckered asshole.

Mark nearly hit the ceiling! His hands were all over me, fingernails raking down my back and ass cheeks, leaving in their frenzied wake red welts which swelled up and formed criss-cross shapes on my nubile body. His tongue was nearly as frenetic working over my cunt and snaking into my own asshole before slipping down and teasing my button. This is heaven, I thought. Absolute, fucking heaven!

I could barely keep his hard cock in my mouth as I sighed and moaned around his meat as he brought me to a devastating climax. My body jerked ecstatically against his until finally Mark had to hold me tight to him.

I felt his balls tightening as I squeezed them continuously, their softness being molded into glorious shapes between my fingers. His whole body was rising upward, as if being pulled up by unseen hands pushing deeper in my mouth. My anticipation of his impending orgasm was becoming more intense, making me willing to put up with some discomfort to bring him off. His cock, wet and lubricated by my bubbly saliva, going in and out of my mouth, slipping wetly between my eager young lips. I sucked him harder gagging as I strove to take in every inch.

Mark's fingers had replaced his tongue invading my most sensitive spots, driving me higher again. Then a flood of his tasty cum filled my mouth making me swallow again and again. His cock popped out of my mouth, dribbling over my cheek and chin, while his fingers buried themselves deep inside my cunt. Oh my God, I thought. I don't believe this ... so many times ... my body's on fire. ON FIRE! Then it happened. "Aggghhhh!" I squealed, my eyeballs rolling back in their sockets as I collapsed onto Mark's spent body.

The thrill was more pleasurable than any in my recent memory. It was like a white-hot light was burning deep inside my cunt, piercing through my flesh and blossoming throughout my body, making my skin tingle with delight. Mark groaned beneath me and I slipped off his sweat-slick body to lay beside him. I looked down the length of our bodies at the goofy grin on his face.

"God ... so fucking good ... feel like ... ohhh ... yeah ... wow!" He said between gasping breaths. We both started chuckling and then we were laughing uncontrollably.

Our laughter started to die down, then ended when I gripped his balls. I schooled my expression into a serious face and I started stroking him until his cock was rock-hard again, though it hadn't really gone limp.

There's a lot more cum where that came from, I thought, feeling the dull ache in my cunt, a sure signal that I needed more than the taste of his prick. I had to have that thick rod back inside me so I could have my pleasure – pleasure only my man could give me.

"Fuck me," I whispered as he reached up to knead my tit. He sat up and opened my thighs as I lay back on the lounge. He peered into my sopping red gash and I saw his cock jump.

"You want this," he said, fisting his long thick rod while fighting to keep his eyes from my tantalizing cunt.

"Yes ... now ... I'm so hot for you I could scream!"

"Tell me what you want." He positioned himself between my legs and dragged his thick head across my lips.

I looked in his green eyes and said, "I want your monster cock to split me open and fuck the shit out of me."

"That's my girl" He said as he lowered his body over me and I felt his exciting weight pinning me down. His chest flattened my boobs, causing my nipples to dig like arrow points into him. I could feel his heart's rapid beating, mixing with my own.

"I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you," I whispered, reaching down to guide his pulsating flesh. It felt bigger and thicker than it had in my mouth, the mushroom-shaped head more pronounced. He entered me slowly, stretching me wide and filling me to the hilt. When he was buried in me he sighed deeply against my neck with satisfaction.

"So full ... uh ... So good baby!" I cooed. Mark pulled out of me leaving me empty then thrust back in. It's a perfect fit, I thought as he picked up speed. He fills me completely. And his cock is so long. So thick, but so very long!

I wrapped my legs around his slim waist and started humping into him, the two of us establishing a smooth rhythm that had us panting for breath, our sweat-streaked bodies moving in perfect frenzied motion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.