Lakeside - Cover

Lakeside

Copyright© 2015 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I will never forget my summer at the Grant's lake house. Three months full of sun, fun and teaching my new boyfriend all about sex...keeping it a secret from the family, that just made it more exciting.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size  

Linda and Steve got home shortly after we had a quick swim, announcing the venue for some dinner had fallen through and we were hosting it instead. That night we were volunteered to help in preparing the place. Mark and I exchanged some knowing smiles, and quick caresses as we moved around the house. Several times watching his hard body move and flex I felt the familiar flush beginning to spread across my face and in lower places. I was getting horny. Now just being around Mark made me more aware of my needs I had been putting off the past few months after splitting with Drew. But by the end of the night we were both bushed. The next day was a whirl of caterers and party planners setting up. Linda invited us to attend, but we three kids opted out and promised we would keep quiet out of the way.

When everyone started to show up, Mark and I slipped away to take a leisurely stroll along the water. It was still light out, a golden mellow light that seemed to caress my skin.

"Are you okay with everything?" I asked to break the unwelcome silence that had fallen between us.

"I'm just still in awe." We were around the bend from the house and he took my hand in his. "Not that I mind how things are turning out, but every time I see you I want to hold you, and touch you, and ... how should I put it ... do bad things with you." He said with a wicked grin.

"I know what you mean. Still, we will have fun, even if it does feel like we are in a Hugh Grant film."

"Who's Hugh Grant?"

"Oh my God, watch a movie that doesn't involve explosions once in awhile."

Mark gave me a playful punch on the arm and we giggled brushing closer together.

Trees and wild shrubs walled in this part of the path making us feel like we were miles from anyone. "Let's sit down for awhile and look at the water," I said, directing him down a small side path that took us to a little cove. We sat close with our backs against the sandy bank looking across the small grassy beach to the gently lapping water of the lake.

During a long period of comfortable silence I was becoming more and more aroused, sneaking appraising glances up and down Mark's hard young body. Lascivious thoughts filled my head as my eyes lingered on the growing bulge pressing against his leg. I put his arm that was still holding my hand over my shoulders and snuggled closer to him.

I could feel my heart pounding and my nipples hardening. They were sensitive enough that the light cotton T-shirt rubbing against them was a delightful torture. I wished he would make a move.

Right then Mark stiffened and moved into action tilting my face to his. Can he read my thoughts? I wondered before our lips met. His hand was on the back of my head firmly holding me to him. Our tongues met and my hand slipped up inside his T-shirt to caress his smooth flat tummy. I followed the thin trail of soft hair up to his chest and teased his stiff man nipples. He giggled at first then moaned into my mouth as I tweaked them harder.

Mark put his hand on my boob and squeezed. It was my turn to moan when my tongue slipped into his mouth where he sucked on it, making a slurping noise. Without leaving his mouth I unbuttoned his shorts and pulled down his zipper. My hand slipped down into his briefs and I felt his massive hard-on under my fingers.

"Susie," Mark whispered in my ear.

"Yes I want to fuck you," I joked looking in his eyes. My hands had pushed his shorts down and his thick rod sprung out of his pants. I couldn't resist pumping it in long sure strokes as I studied it for the first time. It was pale, the dark hairs forming a halo around it. Of course the size was what made it different than the others I had held - both thick and long, I could wrap both hands around it, one above the other, and he still stuck out above them. His balls, which were smooth and almost hairless, were swollen with cum and also bigger than most of the guys I've been with. I cupped them in the palm of her hand, then rubbed them together like two oversized golf balls.

"Mmmm ... yes..."

He fumbled with my shirt, finally pulling it up and over my head only to grab my flesh that spilled out. I have full B cups and was glad he obviously liked what he felt. "So perfect" He moaned before bringing my left nipple to his lips and suckling at it. I twirled his pubes around my fingers, getting him more and more excited as he got me hotter toying with my nipples and squeezing my mounds.

I stood up and dropped my shorts. I had taken time to shave myself totally bare and could feel the breeze caress my wet lips as he looked up at me. "You ... you are so beautiful!" he gushed.

"And so are you." my eyes traveled up and down his brown body, noticing how exciting the pale area around his cock was. He knelt in front of me, running his hands up my tone legs and cupping my butt while he ran his cheeks and nose over my bare pubic mound and puffy red lips. I sank back down and we fell back against the bank, dirt covering Mark's sweating back.

We kissed hungrily. Mark ran his fingers between my buttocks, pressing his cock against my pussy, his springy hair tickling my sensitive skin.

"I want to taste you," I whispered into his ear, biting the lobe.

I started kissing his neck and shoulders, my tongue trailing wetly down his body. His chest muscles quivered with anticipation as I drilled my tongue tip into his navel, then licked his belly and pubic hair.

He pressed down on my head, spreading his legs and sighing deeply.

I sank back grateful for the soft dirt on my knees as I kissed lower, imagining the view this gave him of my upturned ass. The breeze tickled, reminding me of the very exposed location we had chosen for our tryst. I looked out at the lake and I could only see the sun was just beginning to set across the water, no boats. I'm not sure if I was relieved or disappointed.

I held his thick young prick and my mouth began to fill with saliva. I love to give head. First I ran his hot hard flesh against my cheeks, tickling the glands with my tongue. Then I rose up and licked up into his gaping piss-slit and heard his moan of pleasure. His palm pressed suggestively against the back of my head and I decided to give him what he wanted.

Opening wide I took the ruby head of his cock into my mouth and started sucking on it like a piece of candy. God he tastes delicious, I thought. Not as tart as some of the guys at college. Salty and musky, yet sweet and creamy, I couldn't wait to feel his cum shooting into my mouth ... to actually taste him!

I fondled his balls while taking inch after inch into my mouth until he bumped against the back of my throat making tears come to my eyes. There were still enough of his cock to wrap my fist around, my drool making a good lube as I backed off and went back to sucking his knob and pumped his shaft. I sank back down taking him deep, then reared back up. My other hand pulled on his swollen balls and caressed that sensitive patch of skin behind them. He groaned. "Jesus, Susie ... Jesus ... Jesus..."

I sucked hard at his tip and fisted his cock furiously into my mouth. My boobs were swinging beneath me, raking my hard nipples against his hairy legs. He arched his back and started humping instinctively into my mouth. I pulled back and let him use me and could feel my own wetness seeping out and dripping on the ground between my legs.

"Harder," he gasped. "Mmm ... so fucking good..." He humped my mouth faster. Needing to regain control I gave his nuts a squeeze making Mark yelp. I went back down on him tasting the first glistening drop of his pre-cum as it oozed out of his piss-eye. It was intoxicating going down my throat. Soon I was sucking and pumping him at a furious pace.

"Watch out," he gasped. "I can feel it happening ... my balls ... shit, Susie, shit, shit, shit!" His moans only made me suck harder and harder. "I can't stop ... Jesus Christ ... Susan! Yes, yes, yessss!"

He let out a strangled cry of ecstasy and his ass did a mad hopping dance on the dirt as he exploded into my mouth.

I fondled his balls, feeling the inner sacs swirling in their small sea of cum. His sperm splashed against the very back of my throat and I gagged, but I managed to swallow the steaming, stringy liquid and reveling in its boyish taste. Another spurt, then another. For a moment it seemed as if it would never end. He filled me and cum drooled out of the corners of my mouth and dripped off my chin onto his thigh and the sand underneath.

When Mark's orgasm was over he let a long drawn-out sigh of contentment. I let his still-stiff cock fall from my mouth and slap against his sweaty belly. I looked up to let him see the cum residue on my lips and chin. He surprised me by pulling me up and kissing me deeply, his tongue seeking out his jism. When he had cleaned his cum off me I sat back and saw an infectious smile perched on his lips that I couldn't help but return.

"That was ... was..." he searched his mind for just the right word to describe the blinding pleasure he had just experienced. "Magnificent!" he called out triumphantly. "Terrific! Absolutely fantastic!"

He took me in his arms and kissed me again, lightly biting my lower lip as he pulled away.

"Now it's my turn," he announced, pressing me back on our cloths. I wriggled my butt, feeling the dirt conform and push Mark's shirt up against my moist ass-crease. I spread my legs invitingly and waited for the first exciting touch of his lips and tongue on my body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.