Home Sweet Home - Cover

Home Sweet Home

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

Chapter 2

I never expected that I would find civilian life to be what it now was. In the past my troops were the only family I really had. Even my almost 'mistake' (not even close) with Betty gave me some vestiges of a family life someday. Of course, that idea did not last very long. Coming back to Richmond after 25 years away was only meant as a temporary thing for me. Right, a might longer as it turns out and all politicians are honest.

That wonderment of 'what to do next' lasted about 1.5 minutes, maybe less, from the time I entered my new house. Correction, 'our' house as I viewed the Three Amigos entering behind me I heard.

"Aren't you supposed to carry us across the threshold sailor? Then a string of 'orders' that would put a seasoned 'DI' to shame were being shouted out to the poor girl who opened the door.

"Clean sheets and pillows!"

"Start a meal for this evening!"

"Samantha, get your sisters over here NOW. We will not be living in a dirty home, Y'a Hear Girl!"

Yup, listening to those near dulcet tones brought memories back. Today's were a tad better than those at Camp Lejeune and I thought everything considered it was a 'trade up'.

I turned back, re-traced my steps back through the door and calmly said, "Okay, who do I carry over first?"

'Why do women cry over every little thing?' I thought. My little comment got me an instant swimming pool of salt water on our front porch and little Sam looking at us with her mouth open.

I swear by the third 'almost a wife' in my arms I was getting a might winded. Think Lou had a few pounds on Mandy and Marcie. Here in Richmond we would call it 'meat on the bones' but still you would have thought I would be the one getting kisses and hugs, but no. As soon as all three were on their feet they went over and swept Samantha off her's and started dancing all around. "He wants us, all of us!"

Hell, my Mama did not raise a fool. I also had a suspicion that life with them around would not be boring. It would raise a few challenges on 'How to make all this happen'. Legally I mean. Well maybe not legal but there had to be some way, no?' As I said, triplets would have made things a whole lot easier.

Samantha started running out of the house. I stopped her. "Whoa girl, what got you so spooked or is there something I need to know about these three fillies?"

"No Suh, I need to call my sisters over. There is no telephone connected here, Master just sent me here alone to open the home for you."

This was one time I was glad for a cell phone, I took it out and handed it to her.

Wendy, Annabelle and Bonnie were soon running up the walk. Samantha was waiting on them and let them in. Was it me whom they curtsied to and greeted? No way, it was the girls they fussed over. I seemed to be an afterthought as they scurried off to do whatever.

"Change of plans" I was informed. "No food here yet, so we dine at the other house or at the club?"

We would 'DINE' tonight. Dinners at the 'BOQ' were never this formal; they were at the Embassies though.

I also never had to 'dress' for dinner once I was a civilian. The 'Tsk, tsk's' and frowns made it very clear that I would now need to adjust my attire a bit to fit in.

Sleep that night was a little strange. First I would face the skirmishers, Samantha, Wendy, Annabelle and Bonnie who paraded in front of me, then flanking, asking, 'is there anything else we can do for you Suh?" followed by downcast faces and giggles as I said "No". Then the elite troops moved in, I should have guessed that 'Resistance was futile' but this was all new to me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.