My Pussy Will Always Be Yours
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by Josiah

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A statement made at breakup wasn't taken seriously... but it was made seriously.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports  

These were the parting words between my ex-girlfriend Cheryl and I when she left the college we both attended after I broke up with her. It was a complex breakup - I didn't really want to break up with her, but felt like I had been forced into it, in a sense, by what I felt were her outrageously unreasonable demands and behavior. We were young, and our love was deep and tempestuous, and it was hard to tell melodrama from truth, or whose feelings were whose. These parting words stuck with me for years, fifteen of them at this point, and I never was able to work out exactly what she had meant by them or what her motivations had been. Now I was finally going to ask her.

"Cheryl, what did you mean by that last thing you said to me when you left college after I broke up with you for the last time?"

"Which thing, Will?"

I hesitated, wondering if I could say it to her. Then I rushed ahead. "You know." She nodded, as if she did know, but raised her eyebrows questioningly and waited for me to say it; she wanted to hear me say it - I could almost feel her anticipation, hanging in the air like a living thing. It gave me courage, and my pulse quickened. I continued. "You said, 'My pussy will always be yours'." My voice shook slightly from a mixture of embarrassment, excitement, and trepidation as I said it. "What did you mean by that? Why did you say it?"

An excited smile twitched around the corners of her mouth. Her knees moved together and apart again involuntarily a few times. She looked me directly in the eyes and took a deep breath. "I wasn't kidding, Will. When I said my pussy would always be yours, I meant it, in all of the ways that I could mean it. It belongs to you. You can take it whenever you want." My cock grew a few sizes larger in my pants. I could feel it shifting, and my heartbeat getting even faster. We were sitting next to each other on the steps of the house that she and her husband John shared. They had two children, and a happy marriage as far as I could tell. He was an intelligent, kind, and insightful guy, and was always friendly towards me, giving me hugs when I visited, which I did regularly - we considered each other family and only lived about twenty minutes apart. Cheryl and I had never had this conversation before, though. I had always been too chicken to ask her about it, but I was in a bolder mood than usual this evening.

"You mean, if I wanted to put my hands down your pants and stick my finger in your pussy right now, I could?"

"That is the least of what you could do," she said carefully and slowly, still looking directly at me, glancing briefly down to note the bulge at my crotch.

"What about John?"

"He knows, Will. I told him before I married him. I've told everybody I've dated since you that my pussy is on implied loan, since you haven't told me I can or can't do anything in particular with it. Perhaps I've been remiss. I mean, it may not be in the condition it was in when I gave it to you.

Maybe I should have asked before I squeezed two kids out through it." She laughed merrily and with a bit of abandon - she was at least as nervous as I was.

Was this a joke? She seemed to think it was funny, but she also seemed serious, and appeared very invested in this interchange. I had fantasized about her pussy quite a bit since we broke up. It was a very nice pussy indeed. I remembered it as nearly always wet, framed by a dark, medium-sized bush, sometimes trimmed. I loved the way she responded, which was, of course, the real turn-on. Body parts are body parts. Brains are the real sex organ.

"OK this sounds really fun, like the stuff of fantasy. I will play. However, I'm giving you a safeword in case you ever decide that I am doing something that you don't want me to do."

"That won't happen. I am sure about this, Will."

"I'm giving you one anyway. It will make me feel safer playing this game with you. The safeword is 'aardvark'. If you ever say it, the game is over for a month. After a month, you can opt back in if you want."

"This isn't a game to me. I'm giving you my pussy, Will. I gave it to you a long time ago, and it's been yours the whole time. I've never regretted it and I never will. But I understand. I will say 'aardvark' if I ever for some strange reason change my mind."

Good. That was out of the way. Now we'd start playing.

"I want to see my pussy, Cheryl. Show it to me."

It was around 9PM. The kids were in bed. John was inside doing some research on the computer. He could come out at any moment. If she was serious, this was the test.

She looked me hard in the eyes, a smouldering look, said, "Yes, sir," then stood up, walked down to the bottom of the steps while unbuttoning her pants, slid them down to her ankles, along with her black underwear, turned to face me where I was sitting on the steps, and crouched down, knees wide. She spread her cunt apart with two hands.

"Is that view good enough for you, sir?" she asked. She had never called me sir before. This was new, and it looked like perhaps it was turning her on as much as me. Maybe more. Though at this point, my cock was tenting my pants. Her pussy looked just as delicious as I remembered. Her very dark bush was currently in near-untrimmed state, and I could see drops of moisture stuck to the hair around her outer labia. She was already sopping wet.

"You aren't afraid John is going to come out?"

"I'm hoping he will. We've been waiting for you to do this ever since we got married. You didn't answer me, sir. Is the view good enough for you?"

"It's lovely, Cheryl. Lovely. Your pussy looks gorgeously sexy, just like I have dreamed about all these years."

"YOUR pussy, sir, not mine. And you didn't need to dream. It was yours all the time."

I was still hung up on some things. This was too good to be true. "Wait, you've been waiting for this ever since you got married? Both of you have?"

"You don't think somebody would marry me unless the idea of me doing this turned them on, do you? If we walked inside right now and you bent me over the divan at his feet in the living room and fucked the shit out of me and came inside me, when you were done, he would ask your permission to have sloppy seconds."

That sounded hot. Really hot. But something made me not do that just yet.

"What about the rest of you? Is it just your pussy that I own? What about your mouth? Can I demand blowjobs of you? What about your ass? May I fuck your ass?"

"Just my pussy. The rest of me is mine. You might be able to persuade me to do certain things, but you can't demand them."

I suddenly knew exactly what I was going to do. And it was going to be even hotter than the scene she had described. I was pretty sure I understood her fantasy, and it was going to be fun fulfilling it. She liked rules, I think. I would make her one.

"Cheryl, your pussy is no longer on implied loan. From now on, anything that goes in or out of your pussy may only do so with my permission. Now pull your pants back up. Thanks for the viewing of my property."

She seemed clearly disappointed, but complied, and sat back down. I continued our conversation where we had left off, as if that interlude had not occurred. She kept looking at me expectantly, but I didn't respond. I acted as we always had. Soon we went inside, sat around the dining room table and started drinking, like we always did. It was Friday, and the night was young. John joined us and opened a beer too. He wasn't much of a drinker - we were usually way ahead of him, but he was known to have the occasional beer.

We talked for awhile, comfortably, like we always did, about a wide range of subjects, though Cheryl kept glancing at me. John started to pick up on it a bit, I think. I saw him grin a couple of times for reasons I could not explain. I wonder if they had some secret sign and she had somehow told him. About half an hour later, Cheryl turned to me and said, "I have to pee, Will. May I go to the bathroom and use your pussy to pee?"

This hadn't occurred to me when I had made the rule. However, she was interpreting it strictly, which didn't surprise me, knowing her. I was a little bit flabbergasted that she would ask me in front of John, but she said it with no hesitation whatsoever. I looked at John, and he just shot me back a grin. He looked very pleased indeed. I suddenly believed Cheryl that he, too, had been waiting for this.

"No." I said, firmly. She looked over at me, eyebrows raised. There was a pause while she considered. I think she was expecting more.

"I see," she said. "Yes, sir."

And we went back to talking and drinking. About twenty minutes later I noticed Cheryl beginning to squirm in her chair. She turned towards me. "When are you going to let me go to the bathroom?" she asked.

"Never," I said, and I made my tone flat. Another pause. Tension, but fun tension. John was clearly enjoying this.

"I'm going to piss myself eventually, Will. I'm sorry."

"I didn't say you couldn't pee. I just said you couldn't go to the bathroom."

She rolled her eyes at me. "May I use your pussy to pee, sir?"

"There you go," I said. "That is a better question." I went into the kitchen and grabbed a ½ quart mixing bowl and handed it to her. "You may, if you hop up on the table and piss into this. Put on a good show and I might let you pee again someday. And don't spill."

"That isn't going to hold everything I've got," she protested.

"Well, guess you'll have to hold the rest for next time then," I said.

Cheryl glanced over at John for help. "Don't look at me," he said. "You're the one who decided to give your pussy to this lunatic!" He gave me a look that didn't look like he thought I was a lunatic at all. I'm pretty sure he was thinking I was brilliant.

She sighed an exaggerated sigh of mock exasperation and shed everything below the waist, then hopped up on the heavy butcher-block table, which barely moved under her maybe 130lbs, and squatted down in front of me, over the bowl. John moved around to my side of the table, sitting on a bench by the wall, so he could see, too.

She started cautiously, dripping just a few drops into the bowl, but she really had to go, and suddenly she let go, a stream of piss shooting out of her urethra and into the bowl. It splattered a bit at first, before there was any liquid on the bottom to prevent it from doing so, and got on the table a bit, and perhaps a bit in John's and my faces as well, but it wasn't much. She looked slightly alarmed, but kept going, and in almost no time flat the bowl was nearly full, and I could see her straining to cut off the flow as she neared the top. It didn't seem to be working.

"I can't stop!" she said, and I reached out and stuck two fingers deep into her pussy, spraying piss everywhere for a second in the process. She was so wet that they slid right in with almost no resistance, and cut the flow of piss down to a dribble. She was able to regain control at that point. I was being very turned on by having my fingers in her pussy, and couldn't resist the temptation to rub her g-spot just a little bit. She looked directly into my eyes, pleadingly, but I pulled my fingers back out of her pussy and admonished her, "I only did that because I had to, Cheryl. You made a mess! See if I let you piss again!"

"I'm not practiced at stopping in the middle, sir," she said. "It's hard!" she put her hand to her bladder, and got back down off the table, making an exaggerated show of still having to pee. John laughed at her.

"Poor you, baby! Poor you! How could he be so mean?" he said.

"I don't know! He is mean! What can I do so that you will let me pee again, Will?"

"Well, for starters, clean up the piss you splattered everywhere when I stuck my fingers in your pussy."

"Your pussy," she corrected.

"My pussy," I said. Our eyes locked, and I think we both got even more turned on than we already were.

"Yes sir, right away." she said, and went and got the surface cleaner and sponge and wiped down the whole table, dumped the mixing bowl down the sink, and washed it. She didn't bother to put her pants back on. John and I admired her naked lower half while she did this.

"What else, sir? I still need to pee, and I'd really like to be allowed to finish, let alone being allowed to pee ever again."

"What do you think, John?" I asked.

"Hey man, it's your pussy," he said. "I'm staying out of this." I could see the tent in his shorts, though.

"Fish poor John's cock out of his pants and give him a blowjob," I said. "Unless you object, John."

"Object to a blowjob? Of course not. She rarely gives me blowjobs. Only on special occasions," he said. "I think it's just to keep me appreciating them, though; she always seems to really enjoy herself."

"Well, looks like it's your lucky day, baby. It's a special occasion for sure! The day Will finally retakes possession of his pussy. We've been waiting for almost ten years for this. Hell, I've been waiting fifteen!"

"Yes you have, baby, yes you have." he said, pulling down his zipper.

"I'll be allowed to finish peeing if I give him a blowjob?" she asked.

"I didn't say that," I said.

"Before I agree to giving him a blowjob, I want to know what I have to do in order to be allowed to finish peeing," she said.

"You have to make him cum however he wants you to make him cum, and let him cum wherever he wants to cum. Then you may fill that bowl again. No spilling this time though." She pouted.

I stage-whispered to John, "You should cum in her pussy!"

"Good idea!" he stage-whispered back to me.

"Is there really nothing I can do to be allowed to finish peeing?" she asked. "I think I might be able to fill that bowl again, and I don't know if I can stop!"

"You could let him fuck your ass?" I suggested. I knew that, at least back when we were dating, that wasn't a thing she would ever do. Maybe she'd gotten dirtier over the years - who knows?

"Not right now," she said, looking at me with a mysterious look. I couldn't tell if it was disdain, intrigue, or something else entirely. "I'll take option one."

John shifted in his seat in anticipation. I could see lubrication on Cheryl's inner thighs, dripping out of her pussy. Oops, my pussy. This was a damned good time. Why hadn't I asked Cheryl what she had meant by that comment earlier? I was a fool.

Cheryl crawled over to John, gave him a loving look, which he returned, and fished his cock out through his already-unzipped zipper. His good-sized cock was already hard as a rock. She took it in her mouth slowly, never leaving his gaze, and licked around the tip. It was super-hot to watch their dynamic - they were clearly very in love and had been thinking about this happening for a really long time and were both incredibly turned on.

After a couple of minutes, she started bobbing up and down on his cock in more earnest, and pretty soon after that, he said, "Stop that for a minute, honey. I want to feel your pussy around my cock."

"How do you want me?" she asked him. Instead of answering, he just turned her around, bent her over, and rammed his cock home from behind. She was so wet that he sank in with almost no resistance. She moaned in appreciation, and reached back to rub herself.

"Did I say you could touch my pussy?" I asked her sharply. She yanked her hand away. "No sir. Sorry, sir!" and gave me a smoldering look. I think I was getting it right.

After only a few strokes, John pulled out and sat back down again. "Well, your pussy is nice, but I think maybe I like your mouth even better. I can't decide. Suck my cock again for a minute to help me make up my mind."

She turned around like lightning, bent down and devoured his cock.

"Whoah!" he said. "You like this honey, don't you?" she nodded. "Well, I'm not complaining!" He leaned closer to her face and asked, maintaining eye contact with her, "How does your cunt taste on my cock, baby?"

She moaned around his cock and broke eye contact. That was answer enough.

After only a couple more minutes of her bobbing frantically up and down on his cock and every once in awhile reaching down like she was going to touch herself, then yanking her hand away again as she remembered that she didn't have permission and moaning in frustration, sometimes shooting me a dirty or pleading look, to which I did not respond, in between maintaining smoldering eye contact with her husband, he said, "I'm gonna cum soon, baby. I wanna cum in your pussy, not your mouth, though. I'm gonna tell you to turn around in a minute, and when I do, turn around really fast so I can get my cock in you from behind."

She nodded, and kept bobbing up and down on his cock. "Turn around baby, turn around!" he said, raising his hips up off the bench he was sitting on. She turned around in a flash and bent over, and he was up her cunt in a quick second. He just made it - I could see just a bit of cum shooting out of his cock as he entered her. He slammed into her repeatedly, cumming deep inside her, his eyes rolled back in his head, and she moaned loudly, reminding me acutely of what she always sounded like right when she was about to cum, but he didn't take her over the edge. She never used to be able to cum purely from penetration anyway. A lot can change in fifteen years, though!

"Oh my GOD honey your pussy feels good!" he said, as he stopped. "FUCK yeah." He looked over at me. "I mean YOUR pussy. Thanks for letting me cum in it."

"You're welcome," I said.

She wiggled her hips back and forth and whimpered. "I ALMOST came, honey! How could you be so mean?"

He slapped her on the ass and said, "Awww, poor honey," then pulled out of her and sat back on the bench, cock hanging out of his pants. I figured she would go clean his cock off with her mouth, but she didn't, I guess because that wasn't part of the deal. "Oh man, I swear I have to pee even worse now!" she announced, put the bowl back up on the table, hopped up, facing us again, and squatted again. This time, John's cum was dripping out of her pussy and down the insides of her thighs as she started peeing. She was more careful, and held the bowl closer and at an angle as she started, and avoided splashing at all. As she neared the top, she slowed with visible effort, and then stopped with a groan.

"Am I ever going to be allowed to finish peeing?" she asked pitifully.

I didn't answer her, but pulled a chair up to the table where she was squatting, moved the bowl to the side, and said, "Lie back. I've been dreaming about the taste of this pussy for years."

She lay back and spread her knees wide for me, scooching her ass to the edge so I could get at her pussy. It still had some of John's cum on it, but I didn't care. In fact, that was kinda hot. I tried to pull out of the recesses of my mind what she liked, but who knew if it would apply anymore anyway? I bent my head down and swiped my tongue from her cunthole to her clit. She shuddered, and asked me, "Does your pussy taste as good as you'd hoped?" I could taste a combination of her and John. It tasted salty and delicious.

"Better," I said, and took another swipe. I ate the rest of the cum out of her, sticking my tongue deep up inside, and when I was sure she was empty, I switched to her clit. She responded enthusiastically, bucking her hips up at my face, and the bowl of piss on the table spilled just a bit. John helpfully picked it up and dumped it quickly down the sink, not taking his eyes off us for longer than absolutely necessary. I looked up quickly to see what he was doing, and I could see his cock already rising again.

"Oh fuck Will, oh fuck," she said as I licked her. I could tell she was going to cum soon, but I didn't let her. I stood up, tore my pants open and my zipper down, finally freed my rock-hard cock, and slammed it balls deep into my cunt. FUCK that felt great. I almost came right then and there. She gasped, and looked me straight in the eyes as I held myself deep within her. "How does your pussy feel, Will? Is it nice to be home again in your pussy? It's been way too long, Will. Way too long."

"My pussy feels fucking fantastic, and I am a fool for not using it sooner and more often," I said. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see John begin to stroke himself.

I started slamming in and out of her, hard, after the brief delay of the exchange between us. She cried out, and after about 10 strokes, much to my surprise, she started cumming, thrashing about on the table. I guess it was because I brought her right to the edge. I was afraid she'd wake the kids she was making so much noise, and then, as I didn't stop slamming into her through all of this - I was holding her thighs tightly while I fucked her hard and deep - she started to squirt all over me. She looked down in surprise as it started happening. "Honey look, honey I'm squirting all over!"

"I can see that baby, that's always a special treat!"

This was all too much for me. I started cumming and rode through one of the biggest orgasms I could remember having in recent memory, slamming into her again and again and releasing what felt like a very large load inside her. She opened her eyes and locked on mine as I finished. She looked so hot when she did that. And then her head fell back as she stopped squirting and I stopped cumming. I fell back into the chair, pulling out of her, and my cum started leaking out of her cunt.

"Will, may I please have sloppy seconds?" John asked. His cock was fully hard again.

"You may, as long as you cum in her mouth," I said. "Cheryl, if you let him cum in your mouth, you can finish peeing."

"Mmm hmm," she said lazily, not raising her head. I moved my chair out of the way and John walked over, grabbed her thighs, stuck his cock in her, taking care to wipe up some of my cum with the head of his cock and push it back into her, and then started fucking her for all he was worth. "May I please touch your pussy, Will? Please, sir?" she whined.

"You may, Cheryl." She started masturbating, and then, only a few seconds later, started cumming again. I had forgotten this about her. Once, when she was sixteen, we had decided to see how many orgasms she could have in half an hour. I think she had gotten to 26 before she was too exhausted to continue.

John continued to slam into her, and after another minute or so, she was cumming again. This time, she didn't stop rubbing herself when she came, and she squirted a little bit more, which turned John on so much that he started cumming. He almost forgot, but then suddenly said, "Honey I'm cumming!" and pulled out of her and stepped back. She flipped herself up off the table with surprising speed, slid down off it, got on her knees in front of him just as he started spurting, and stuck his cock in her mouth. I could see my cum leaking out of her as she swallowed John's. That was HOT and I started to get hard again. As soon as she was done swallowing John's cum, I said, "On your hands and knees, Cheryl".

"But you said I get to finish peeing!"

"You will get to. I didn't say when!"

"You bastard!" but there was no fire in it, and she got on her hands and knees, and I knelt behind her and started fucking her again. She was so slippery now that I slid in with very little resistance, but she was surprisingly tight given that she had, as she so succinctly put it, squeezed two kids out through it. More of my previous cum leaked out around my cock and onto the floor below her. I took my time this time, then when it started to feel like a chore to try to cum, I realized that I didn't have to cum right now - I could fuck her whenever I wanted, so I pulled out, stood up, walked into their kitchen and grabbed a much bigger half-gallon Pyrex mixing bowl, and handed it to her, saying, "You may empty your bladder into that, on the table."

She smiled gratefully, then hopped up onto the table again, a little bit more shakily this time, squatted over the bowl, and released. She filled the bowl about halfway, and sighed, slowing to a stop as the last few drops dripped into the bowl, along with a few more drops of my cum. "That's better!" she said. She hopped back down, dumped it down the sink, quickly washed the bowls and put them in the drying rack, wiped up the floor, opened another beer, offered me one, which I accepted, and sat down at the table again, still unclothed from the waist down.

"Whew!" she said. "I haven't cum like that in at least a few days! That was a lot of fun! Let's do it more often!"

John nodded his head in agreement. "Something about fucking you with another man's cum inside you," he said. "So hot. You little slut."

She smiled demurely at him. "Me? A slut? Never!"

"No baby, not you. Of course not. How could I think that? I'm so sorry."

"Don't be," she said. "I am a slut and you know it ... not only that, but you LOVE it."

"Yes, yes I do," he said. "A slut who has only had sex with six people. Slut slut slut."

"Well," she said, "I've had a LOT of sex with those six people! I can still be a slut, can't I?"

"If you like, dear. If you like," he said.

We then, oddly, began chatting again in a very normal way about a variety of subjects, ranging from current politics to history, computers to cars. About half an hour later, I was feeling randy again, so I said, "I want to fuck my pussy some more. If you'd be so kind as so bend over the table so I can fuck it from behind, that would be wonderful."

Cheryl got up, pushed her chair back, and leaned over the table. She reached her left hand under herself and used two fingers to hold herself open for me.

"Your pussy is ready to be fucked, sir," she said. I walked up behind her, unbuttoned my zipper and pants, pulled my cock out, placed my cock between her legs, and ran it up her slit until I found my cunthole, and rammed my cock home. She was still slippery, and I entered her easily, my balls slapping against her clit.

"Oof." she said. "I have to pee again. I was putting it off because I knew you'd make me do something onerous, but now that your cock is inside me, I really have to go. Not that your cock doesn't feel nice, sir."

Wheels turned in my head. I wasn't expecting any of this kind of play, but it was fun and everybody seemed to be enjoying it. It was, clearly, one of my turn-ons, as well. "Is this floor easy to clean?" I asked.

"Sure," said John quickly. "We spill beer, juice, milk, whatever on it all the time. It's never been a problem."

"You may pee as much as you like while I'm fucking you, Cheryl," I said. I could see that this idea turned John on.

"You're SO generous, sir," she said sarcastically. "I don't know if I can piss with your cock in me, but I'll try my best, because I really have to go."

I could feel her muscles relaxing, as she tried to piss. At first, almost nothing happened, as I continued slamming into her, and she whimpered in frustration, but then I deliberately stopped fucking her as energetically, pulling almost all the way out of her and just rocking the tip of my cock in and out of her, and then the fun began. When I pulled my cock almost all the way out, a spurt of piss left her and hit the floor, which immediately got cut off as I put my cock further into her, and then it would start again as I pulled almost all the way out again - my cock was cutting off the flow and then releasing it again. She sighed each time I pulled out, and grunted each time I put it back in. I started with longer strokes, which made the time between longer. Soon there was a sizable puddle on the floor. I figured that was enough, and started fucking her harder again. This was really turning me on, and I soon felt my cum rising.

"Cheryl, you may finish pissing however you like if you swallow my cum and clean my cock off with your mouth," I said.

"It's a deal, sir," she said breathlessly, almost sounding like she was getting close to cumming again herself.

"Wonderful. When I pull out, you should turn around and put my cock in your mouth. I'm going to make myself cum with my pussy, then cum in your mouth."

"I hear and obey, sir," she said. "I will be ready to swallow your cum as soon as your cock leaves your pussy."

I fucked her hard and fast, relishing the feeling. This was going to be another great orgasm. As I felt myself about to cum, I pulled out of her, and she spun around, kneeling in front of me, suddenly pissing in great torrents all over the floor, as she stuffed my cock into her mouth voraciously. I spurted into her mouth, hearing her piss hissing out of her and onto the floor, and it was one of the hottest experiences of my life. I felt entirely overwhelmed by the eroticism and abandon of it all. It seemed impossible, yet it was happening. She swallowed it all dutifully, and cleaned my cock off thoroughly as soon as I was done spasming. My cock stayed semi-hard as it often did after a particularly good cum, and, as I heard her finish on the floor and dribble to a stop, I became suddenly very aware of the fact that I, too, really had to piss. I suddenly had another idea.

"How was that, Cheryl? Does it feel good to finally be able to piss?"

"God yes," she said. "And pissing on the floor felt so naughty. I feel like such a wanton slut. It's a warm and delicious feeling."

"Well, I'm about to make you feel like even more of a wanton slut," I said. "I, too, need to piss. Come outside with me, Cheryl, and bring my pussy. I'm going to piss in it."

Cheryl looked at me, a little shocked, and drew her breath in sharply. "Oh my god that is so slutty," she said, and practically ran out the door.

I followed her only slightly more slowly, and found her outside, just around the side of the house on the other side from the road, out of view, leaned up against the house, hands out in front of her, ass out behind her, legs apart. John followed us out to watch. I came up behind her, slightly awkwardly put my semi-hard cock back in her slippery-wet pussy, and concentrated on letting go.

Even though I had just cum, it was difficult. The feeling of my pussy around my cock was wonderful, and the fact that I was about to piss in it was so incredibly hot that I had a hard time, but I eventually managed to let go. The feeling as I felt myself start to piss inside her pussy was indescribably dirty and fantastic. And then I felt her pussy fill up with my piss and start to leak out around my cock, onto the ground. My pants started to get some of it, so I quickly pulled out of her, releasing a torrent of piss onto the ground. Luckily I had backed up quickly enough that it missed my pants. I quickly removed them, along with my shoes and socks, and managed to get my slightly less hard cock back in her. My piss had washed some of her natural lubrication out of her, but it worked out OK. She didn't move, but she was breathing hard and made a little moaning noise as I put my cock back in. "May I please touch your pussy, sir? Please?" I gave her permission. This time, as I managed to let go again, she came, hard, pussy contracting and ejecting my cock along with another torrent of piss. "Oh my God oh my God that is so fucking hot!" she said, legs trembling. As she stopped cumming, she thrust her ass out at me again, and I re-entered her, a little more easily this time, as her orgasm had turned me on and made my cock a little harder again. But this, in turn, made it hard for me to release the flow again, but I managed it eventually, and she had never stopped rubbing herself, so by the time I released again, she was almost ready to cum again, and did, knees buckling. She fell to the ground, my cock falling out of her once again, and I just kept pissing, all over her. She made no move to stop me, and in fact pulled off her shirt and held her gorgeous tits out for me to piss all over, which surprised the crap out of me. I also got to remember what incredibly nice breasts she had. They weren't quite how I'd remembered them, but they were surprisingly close, given the fifteen year time lapse. My stream eventually slowed, me taking a mental picture of Cheryl holding her tits out for me to piss on, and then stopped.

A few seconds later, we all started laughing, for some reason. This all seemed so absurd and silly, and, indeed, it was. That didn't make it not hot. Cheryl grabbed her soaking wet things and self, went inside and hopped in the shower. I pulled my pants back up and went back inside and sat down with a glass of water. John did the same.

"Well, that was quite the evening," I said. "So much fun. I hope you had fun, too?"

"Oh yes!" John reassured me. "Maybe you think I'm weird, thinking it's fun that you own my wife's pussy, but I trust you and I think it's incredibly hot. I might ask you if I can borrow it sometimes though."

I laughed. "That might be able to be arranged."

We shot the shit for awhile. Cheryl got out of the shower, not bothering to dress, and came back into the kitchen wrapped in a towel.

"So," I said. "Don't you think it might be kinda awkward for me to actually act as if I own your pussy ALL the time? Like, it's probably not practical for you to ask me for permission every single time you have to pee, or you want to masturbate, or wash, or fuck John, or whatever."

"That's up to you," she said. "Part of the fun of it is that you can decide exactly how much control you want to exert. If you don't want to be bothered with it for a little while, you can tell me you're loaning your pussy back to me for that time. Or to John. Or you can give me blanket permission to do x, y, or z, for certain periods of time. It's all up to you. You do what you like. I gave you my pussy and I meant it. I'm not saying that it wouldn't be super annoying after awhile to have to call you every time I want to pee, but I imagine that it will be at least as irritating for you."

"Oh my," I said. "Well, I'm gonna go home shortly. I'm tired. That was exhausting and fantastic. You have blanket permission from me to piss without consulting me, as long as it's not in a toilet, and you text me when you do it and tell me where you pissed. You may also wash, wipe, and other maintenance items like use tampons, etc. This doesn't include masturbating or fucking."

"Yes sir!" she said. "Thank you for retaking possession of your pussy. Tonight was tons of fun, and I look forward to more fun!"

"Me too!" said John.

I hugged them both goodnight, drove home, brushed my teeth, removed my clothes, and fell into bed. It felt like I fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.