3 Dying Wishes - Cover

3 Dying Wishes

Copyright© 2015 by wetfly6969

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John's teenage daughter is diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor and only has a short time to live. Wanting to make her remaining time enjoyable he offers to grant her three wishes for anything she wanted before she dies. He soon learns that he is not prepared for what she wishes for...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Prostitution  

He awakened alone in the room. Night had fallen and the room was an eerie shade of gray. Where was Rose? She was still lying beside him when he fell asleep and his first thought was of her sneaking out to meet a boy for sex. She was fully capable to following through with her threat and with her looks it wouldn't be very difficult to find some horny teenage boy waiting in the wings. Feeling his blood boil he caught himself squeezing his fist in a fit of rage.

But why was he so angry? Was it a normal reaction because she was his daughter or was it something else? It couldn't be jealousy, could it? A father should be maddened by the prospect of his underage daughter having sex, right? But why was he so upset by the thought? He himself had just had sex with her so why the strong emotion? He was sure that he was just being protective and nothing else.

Pulling on his pajamas he went to find Rose. She was probably sleeping in his bed. Perhaps she realized how foolish it was for them to have a sexual relationship and she went for solitude in his room. He felt a little better thinking about that. After all they shouldn't be intimate, it just wasn't right. She was his daughter, even if she was dying it wouldn't be right. Standing at his doorway he felt relieved at seeing her resting on the mattress.

She was sleeping on her stomach, as she often did, and was still naked. He'd have to have a talk to her about dressing properly around the house. He was lonely and didn't want to be tempted by her youthful allure. He stared at her nakedness as his breath became shallow and rapid, his heart racing wildly. He didn't realize the effect she was having on him until he felt something tugging at the front of his pajamas. Looking down he was shocked to see his cock was tenting out the front, fighting to break through the fabric. He shook his head trying to rid the unclean thoughts rushing in.

"STOP IT!" he muttered aloud as the memory of their love making surfaced. "She's your daughter!" he angrily reminded himself. Reaching down he squeezed the thick slab of meat struggling for freedom. It had been so long since it felt the inside of a warm, wet pussy and Rose's hole felt incredible. He now understood why Muslim men were so passionate about the afterlife as having 72 girls like Rose would truly be paradise. He smiled thinking of the possibilities.

His smile quickly faded. Why was he stressing over this? It's obvious that she wants to do it and they've already done it once, what harm could it do? She doesn't have long to live so causing long-term damage to her psyche shouldn't be a problem. They could live as man and wife for the short time they had left. No one would find out and he doubted that she could become pregnant as she had at best three months to live.

Shaking his head to rid the thoughts he released his hold on his cock. A sexual relationship would fundamentally change his status as her father and set into motion a series of events that he may not be able to control. Still she is a vibrant, beautiful young girl who only wants to experience life in the short time that she has left and why should he deny her of that? If he didn't do it she would surely find someone else to do it with and he didn't even want to think about that. She was his daughter, the adoration of his life and now his lover, even if only for a brief time.

Stirring she moved slightly, turning her back more toward him. He swallowed as he examined her burgeoning young body. God had she grown this past year and was maturing into a beautiful young lady quickly. The slight dip of her waist gave way to rounded hips and shapely legs. She had a swimmer's body, slender and lean, much like her mother's.

Reaching for his cock he felt how stiff and wanting it was. It hadn't waivered in the least and seemed hell-bent on getting back inside of her tender folds. No matter how long he debated he knew what would happen. His mind was made up, even if the wrong head was doing the thinking. Stepping closer he stood over her slumbering body and studied her succulent form. She was perfect in every way. Upon closer examination he noticed the flaky white substance caked between her ass cheeks, giving testimony to their recent love making.

Smiling he stooped lower and reached for her, gently rubbing her shoulders and neck. Her skin was silky soft and flawless. The only mark he could see was the small brown mole nearly centered on the cheek of her right butt. Moving his hand he followed the contour of her side, following her rib cage down to her waist and then back up again.

"Rosie," he whispered applying a little more pressure. When she didn't respond he brushed aside her shimmering locks of hair, leaned down and kissed the side of her neck. She stirred but didn't awaken. He repeated the gesture and gently suckled her delicate skin. Slowly her eyes fluttered open and she rolled over to face her father. He could see her eyes were puffy and red.

"Hi sweetie," he spoke giving her a big grin. "How are you feeling?" She didn't respond as her stare looked beyond him to the far wall. Uncontrollably his eyes roamed to her chest as his eyes drank in the nubile swelling of her young breasts. They were definitely more than a mouthful.

"Do you hate me?" She spoke in an unemotional voice.

"WHAT?!? Rosie what are you talking about? I don't hate you! Why would you even say such a thing?"

"What you said earlier. That you don't want to have sex with me again. You must hate me."

"Rose, me loving you has nothing to do with it. In fact it's because I love you that I said that."

"I don't understand," she said looking at her father for the first time.

"You're my daughter, honey, and I didn't want to do anything to hurt you."

"You didn't. I liked it."

"I know, but still, it's, um, it's very ... complicated."

"Did I do something wrong? I don't know a lot about sex but I want to learn."

"Like I said before, you were great. Incredible in fact."

"Better than momma?" The question felt like a punch in the gut as his wife's memory engulfed his thoughts. If she were still alive this conversation wouldn't even be happening.

"You're new at this so it will take a lot of practice to get as good as your mother was."

"I want to be the best, Daddy. Will you teach me?"

All of his hesitation and doubt suddenly vanished. He had made up his mind and knew there would be no going back. He would take Rose, his own daughter, as his lover until she wanted to stop or became too ill to continue. There would be no more misgivings about this and he would have to deal with the repercussions later. For now he would do whatever it took to make her final days happy and if he had to have sex with her to make her happy then why fight it?

Moving closer he placed his lips over hers and kissed her. Not like a father, but a lover. Passionately like he and Terry used to kiss. He didn't hold back and felt her receptive mouth responding. She moaned into his mouth and reached for the front of his pajamas. He felt her small gentle hands fumbling around the front as she searched for his cock. Once found she held it, squeezing it for dear life. It was his turn to moan.

Without breaking their embrace he scampered out of the only barrier between them and tossed them far away. He wouldn't need clothes any more. Moving between her parted legs he moaned as she guided his swollen maleness to her alluring opening. She was so soft and warm. Holding onto his cock she directed toward her opening and held it into place.

Carefully John pushed forward feeling her pussy blossoming like a morning flower as the head struggled to get inside. She was still moist from their earlier love-making but his size hampered the entry. Her hold didn't falter as she kept it directed toward her hole. Inside she was soaked, but the entry was too dry to go in easily.

"Let me get the lube," he whispered and quickly rushed from the room. Rose slipped a finger inside, wondering what it felt like to be her father. He was so big and she seemed too small to handle his thing. She had heard boys her age call their penises vulgar names but she was too embarrassed to repeat those words. Even after her father deflowered her she was still shy about saying those dirty things. John returned and she stared at his massive cock swinging back and forth as he walked. Damn it looked huge.

After a quick squirt of liquids into his palm and a coating of oil to this cock, he repositioned himself between her legs and directed himself to her opening. He was too excited to wait and rushed a little too quickly, pushing the head inside of her without pause. She gasped as the thickness split her open. Realizing what he had done he stopped and looked at her.

"Are you alright?"

She nodded, holding onto his arms like handles. His hips pushed harder, driving several additional inches inside of her. She didn't react as she didn't want to worry her father. If he thought he was hurting her he would stop. Although not in pain, the muscles were untried and new to this level of stretching and felt uncomfortable. Before she could get accustomed to him being deep inside he began moving back and forth, feeling as if he was pulling out her insides with each withdraw.

Smiling she shut her eyes and felt her body being jarred back and forth. This is exactly what she wanted. The sensation felt unbelievable and the fact that she was able to do this with her father made it that much better. He needed this more than she did. Ever since her mother died he had been sad and lonely. When she got sick he didn't leave her side and hasn't dated anyone. She had heard and read that men need sex and he wasn't getting any. This would be one way that she could repay him for all that he's done.

It wasn't long before the tingling sensation returned and she got the butterflies inside of her stomach. His thrusts hurried as his body crashed repeatedly into hers. Parting her legs wider she allowed him to use her, take from her the pleasure he so required. Through gasps and pants she felt the droplets of sweat raining down upon her skin, making their bodies slip back and forth in concert to his movements. Suddenly he drew away from her and removed his bloated cock. Her eyes flew open as she watched with fascination as his hand stroked back and forth over his cock.

White lines of slime shot from the pee-hole, leaving trails on her stomach and pubic area before pooling at her navel. With wide eyes she watched until the streams slowed to a trickle and one final blob hung suspended from the tip. Remaining tethered to the opening it gradually raced to her skin, breaking free a few inches from her body. She was both shocked and amazed by it.

"What is that stuff?"

Panting John sat back onto his heels and looked at his naïve young daughter. He forgot how young and innocent she was and wondered what she must be thinking.

"It's, uh, called cum." He felt he needed to tell her the truth. She would find out eventually. She had heard the term before but never really understood what the boys were talking about. Reaching for it she touched the oily goo and smeared it around her stomach.

"It feels ... funny," she said lifting her hand to her face to examine it closer. John smiled.

"I thought it was best if I didn't cum inside of you." He watched as her brows furrowed with confusion.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"I don't want to get you pregnant." She thought about it. Even though she lacked sex education she understood where babies came from, even if she didn't fully make the connection.

"Oh."

"If we're going to keep doing this I probably should get some condoms." She smiled at the prospect of them doing it again even if she didn't know the word he used.

"I want to keep doing it," she said reaching for his slime-covered penis. "Can we do it again now?" He laughed.

"I'll need to rest a little, honey. I'm not a teenager any more so it takes me a while to recharge." Falling to the mattress he laid on his side and watched as she continued playing with his cum on her stomach. She seemed captivated by it and he wondered how long that would last. He watched her rub it into her skin until it disappeared. Shutting his eyes he took a breather. He was exhausted and would need to rest if he was to make love to her again. Placing his arm over her he pulled her close and fell asleep holding her.

As his eyes opened he was disorientated. The room was quiet and pitch black, only the red numbers on the clock was visible. It was 2:53 AM and it quickly dawned on him that he was still in his bedroom. Unable to see her he reached over expecting to feel her sleeping beside him. The mattress was empty. He sat up trying to see into the darkness.

"Rose?" he called out to the silent room. "Rosie?" Unable to find his pajama bottoms he went out naked in search of his daughter. There was a crack of light coming from the bathroom door frame and he felt better knowing that she was probably getting cleaned up. The room was empty. Heading down stairs he heard voices and the distinct sound of someone having sex.

"FUCK ME HARDER!" the female voice rang down the corridor causing John to stop his approach. Was that Rose? Did she go out and find someone else to have sex with? Jealousy fueled his anger.

"I'm cummmmmiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggg!" a deep, manly voice cried out.

"Cum inside of me!" the female countered. "I want to feel your cum in me!" Stunned, John rushed his descend, taking the stairs two at a time, and hurried into the living room where he was prepared to beat the shit out of whomever was fucking his daughter. Forgetting about his nudity he stood at the entry way and scanned the room expecting to find young Rose engaged in cardinal lust with one of the neighborhood boys. Instead he found his daughter sitting in front of the computer watching a very explicit video of a woman having sex with two men. His mouth dropped open.

"What are you doing?" he asked approaching her feeling a little better about her being alone. She turned and smiled at him.

"I'm learning about sex."

A few feet away he looked at the screen as the camera panned away from the woman's pussy drooling a line of white drool as the second man crawled between her legs. Seconds later the man began pounding into her like a love-struck sailor. The man that had just cum inside of her moved to her face and she began sucking on the cum-slick cock.

"I don't think that's the best way to learn about sex, honey," said sitting next to her. "How did you know to watch this?"

"I Googled 'how to have sex' and eventually I stared watching movies like this."

"How many have you watched?"

"I don't know. A lot. I wanted to learn more about sex."

"How long have you been down here?"

"Since you fell asleep."

"Rose that was over seven hours ago! You mean you've been down stairs watching porn for over seven hours?!?"

"I guess. There was a lot that I didn't know about sex."

The video interrupted their conversation as the man began shouting that he was cumming as he viciously fucked the anorexic, tattooed bimbo. Both turned their attention to the small screen as the camera zoomed in to show his cock contracting, pumping more cum into her sodden hole.

"You can cum inside of me whenever you want," Rose said dropping her eyes to her father's groin. She noticed his renewed erection and smiled. "Let's go upstairs and fuck again," she said reaching over to hold his dick. "I want to feel you big cock inside my tight little pussy," she added eager to try out the new words she'd learned from the movies.

"ROSE MARIE!" John gasped, shocked at the vulgar language his daughter was using. He never tolerated profanity to be used in the house and her expressions were shocking.

"What Daddy? Don't you want to fuck me again?" She asked stroking his cock.

"I prefer calling it 'making love'."

"I don't want to 'make love', Daddy, I want to FUCK!" she added leaning over his lap to take his erection inside of her mouth. He inhaled sharply as she sucked on it. He wanted to stop her but something prevented him from speaking. Grabbing his balls she began squeezing them in conjunction to stroking his cock. Keeping only the head inside of her mouth she suckled like a hungry calf, eager for milk. He swallowed hard as he head began to spin.

Dropping his head backward he shut his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of having his cock sucked. It had been years and even though she didn't really know what she was doing it still felt nice. He found himself putting his hand behind her head and gently pushing her face lower. She had a lot to learn but she seemed eager to learn. Relaxing his hold he allowed her head to rise before pushing it back down again.

His attention turned to the video Rose had been watching. The same woman was on her knees getting fucked in the ass. A steady stream of cum leaked from her overused cunt and she eagerly went back and forth between two more cocks, alternately sucking them while jerking off another. It was both exciting and disturbing watching the woman having sex with four men at the same time. This whore was the textbook definition of a slut and John didn't want Rose watching videos like this.

The sucking sensation suddenly stopped and John looked down to see Rose smiling at him. "I want you to fuck me now, Daddy." He was horny and hard and didn't hesitate. She wanted it as much as he did. Pushing her onto her back he moved between her legs and pushed himself into her. She gasped, feeling stuffed as it burrowed deep inside, taking her breath away.

She was wet inside and he had to wonder how she remained so wet since he didn't ejaculate into her last time. It had been over ten hours since the first time he came inside of her and it should have either leaked out or been absorbed. Was she excited from watching porn? Could that have made her this soaked?

A loud moan from the computer drew his attention and he stared at the woman on her back now sandwiched between two men, one had his cock inside of her pussy the other was in her ass. She was sucking a third cock and was jerking off two other cocks. Damn what a slut!

He was unprepared as Rose began thrusting her hips, pushing them upward to meet his thrusts in a synchronized union unseen before. Her nails scratched at his sides and she began grunting like a stuck pig.

"FUCK ME!" she screeched. "Fuck me harder! Fuck me with that big cock!" His head began to spin. Her vulgar words both upset and excited him. It would have been better if she had been some slutty bar fly he picked up and ranted like that, but this was Rose, his daughter. Was this all an act or was she really that much into it? He increased his movements, feeling his cock crashing deep into her. She responded with a long garbled moan.

The excitement of having Rose participating, being inside such a tight, willing hole and the erotic sounds of her screaming to be fucked was too much for him and he struggled to keep from cumming. He didn't want it to end, not just yet. He hadn't lasted more than five minutes with Rose either time before and he wanted to extend it as much as he could. Her tight pussy had other ideas and seemed to suck the cum out of him.

"Cum inside of me! I want to feel your cum in me!" she repeated the words from the video.

Grunting nearly as loudly as the men in the movie John's body stiffened and his cock began to uncontrollably jerk, pumping his incestuous semen into his daughter's tight young pussy. He stopped moving but his cock continued twitching, filling her void to capacity with his seed. Relaxing his body his hips sank to hers as he panted on top of her like a marathon runner. He struggled to take a deep breath.

Unlike the other times there was no guilt about what he had just done. They were two people in love and were expressing their love through a physical ritual. Wrapping her arms around his torso and her legs under his butt she held him tightly, unwilling to let go. Their pubes remained fused, attached at the most private area with no indication of separation. She wouldn't release him and he had no desire to disconnect. It felt natural, almost as if they were made to love each other.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered feeling warm all over. She didn't experience what she did the first time but it still felt really nice.

"I love you too, honey," he replied trying to worm free from her hold.

"Don't go Daddy, not yet. Just stay like this for a while. Please." He was to the point of wanting to give his dying daughter anything she wanted, including his cock if that's what she asked for. She may only have weeks or a few months left and he planned on making whatever time she had left special. He relaxed, feeling his softening cock being squeezed out of her tightness, but kept most of his weight off of her. He would crush her if he didn't.

He remained suspended above her for the longest time. His legs were beginning to cramp and his arms were shaking uncontrollably. The only part of his cock remaining inside of her was the bloated cockhead which seemed wedged just inside. Her hold had relaxed minutes earlier and she was lightly snoring. Finally a break. Easily he detached himself from her, gently placing her arms to her side and backed away. Her legs were spread, bent at the knees and fully revealing her hairless hole. He swallowed hard, his stare fixated on the dribble of cum leaking from her.

Like a caring father he lifted her from the floor and carried her to her room, gradually lowering her to the mattress before covering her. It was very late and she was exhausted. He figured that she'd sleep half the morning, giving him time to look for work. Every morning he headed to the Home Depot to stand with the other men hoping for a quick cash payout. Some days he found work but mostly he didn't.

It was almost 4 AM when he crawled onto his deserted mattress. He would have a couple of hours to sleep before heading out to find a day job. If they are to eat today he'd need to find something. Anything. He thought of Rose and reached between his legs. He sighed as he was once again hard. His cock was slick with their juices and he fell asleep holding onto the idea of them being lovers, even if it's only for a brief moment.

It was just after noon when he walked into the house carrying a bag of groceries. He had found work helping some man move things from his house to a storage unit and was paid $40 for 4 hours of work. It wasn't the best, but it put food on the table and he felt good about it. Shutting the door he heard the familiar sound of sex and looked into the dining room to find Rose once again in front of the computer watching porn butt naked.

"Haven't you had enough of that?" he called from the doorway. She turned and smiled.

"I want to be the best for you, Daddy."

"You're already the best," he said winking. She paused the movie and went over to hug him. Still holding the bag he raised it above her head to give her better access to his waist. Her arms encircled his midriff and her head rested against his chest.

"Let's go fuck," she said pulling away to smile up at him. He paused. Her crude language still stung as he wanted to remember her for her innocence and sweetness, not like some drunken whore trying to pick up a sailor.

"You should eat first. You need to keep up your strength."

"Cock now, food later," she said grabbing his crotch. He nearly dropped the grocery bag. The most frustrating part of this was that his cock was responding. It was growing within her grasp and he hated himself for it.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked as she unzipped his pants.

"This," he said pulling out his semi-erect cock. Without delay she leaned over and took it into her mouth. Just yesterday she didn't even know what a blowjob was and now she's sucked his cock twice already. Remaining where he was he allowed her to suck and smack on his cock as if she was eating taffy. As much as he hated the idea of his daughter doing such a vulgar act it actually felt pretty good so didn't try to stop her.

Her movements and actions became more aggressive as her hand was a blur and her head pecked back and forth like a turbo-charged chicken eating corn. The suction remained constant except for the times that the seal was broken causing a loud smacking sound. He watched with excited horror as his young daughter, his only child sucked his cock like a veteran street whore. Her tongue danced along the underside and her hands provided just enough pressure without hurting.

"You ... should ... stop." He panted. He was getting close. She pulled her mouth away but kept wildly stroking his cock.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she informed him. He was shocked by her statement. "The sluts in the movie swallow the cum and I want to do it too." With that she returned her mouth to his manhood and resumed sucking. John couldn't hold back, didn't want to hold back. What she was doing felt incredible and he somehow felt obligated to accommodate her request.

His free hand went behind her head to guide her pace and she did the rest. It wasn't long before he felt the stirrings inside his balls and knew that very soon she would have a mouthful of his cum. Would she actually swallow it? She may think she wanted to be like the sluts in the movies but when she actually had to do it would she? His hips swayed back and forth to her pace and he felt his knees buckling. It was time.

"I'm cumming, baby!" he growled holding her head firmly in place. Like a semi-automatic rifle several rounds of cum shot from his cock to land at the back of her throat. It kept jerking, kept shooting and continued to fill her oral cavity.

He always came a lot and if it hadn't been for the fact that Terry was on the pill they would have more children than just Rose. He was sure of that. After a few garbled grunts he was finished and she milked the remaining glob from his cock, allowing it to drop onto her tongue before pulling his cock from her mouth. It took two hard gulps to rid the goo and it seemed to lodge somewhere in her throat. She smacked her lips trying to decide if she like it or not.

"Are you okay?" He was concerned by her contorted face.

"It tastes funny. A kinda like salty milk."

"If you don't like it you don't have to do it again."

"I didn't say I didn't like it, I said it tasted funny. Now let's go fuck," she said tugging on his dwindling dick.

"Not so fast, honey. I need to put these away first," he said lifting the bag. "And you need to eat."

"I just had something to eat," she said shaking his cock like a rattle.

"Still you need real food. I don't want you to get sick or anything. You've got to eat right."

"I'm already sick, remember?" she quipped with a sharp expression.

"You need to eat real food."

"Fine," she huffed. "We'll eat and then we'll fuck!" Turning away she headed back over to resume watching the videos. He wasn't sure if he should allow her to watch them as she was too young but considering her circumstances what harm could it cause?

Remaining at the doorway he couldn't help but wonder if her behavior was due to the tumor somehow affecting her brain. Was it somehow responsible for her sudden change of personality and her lewd conduct? The doctor didn't warn him of this but it's hard to predict how cancer affects normal brain cells. His thoughts were interrupted as he watched her reaching for something. Was that his hammer? With shock he watched as brought the handle between her legs and pushed it far inside of her.

"ROSIE STOP!" He shouted nearly dropping the bag of groceries as he rushed to her. "Don't do that you'll hurt yourself!"

"It's okay Daddy, I've been doing this all morning." Her playful expression and the smile on her face told him that she wasn't in any distress but still, it didn't seem normal. What was more disturbing was the assortment of items within arm's reach of her. A screwdriver, hair brush, toothbrush holder, cucumber, ketch bottle and the remains of a banana. Upon closer inspection the banana had split open and the meat was oozing from the sides as if it had been beaten with the hammer. There was a mirror nearby and he wondered if she was looking at her pussy or using the handle to fuck herself with.

Returning her attention to the video she began punching her pussy with the hammer at the same speed as the man was fucking the woman beneath him. A torrent of profanities spewed from the slut like a chant as the black man pounded harder into her. Rose began repeated the whores words, thrashing her recently deflowered gash in the process.

"Rose slow down, you're going to tear something inside." His words fell on deaf ears as she seem too far into the act to hear him. Her face was red, her eyes little more than slits and she had a strained expression. Dropping onto her back she gripped the hammer with both hands and pummeled her swollen vagina even harder.

Watching Rose's lewd display of debauchery produced an unexpected reaction as his still exposed cock twitched to life. In less than 24 hours she went from an innocent young school girl to a lewd wanton whore hell-bent on abusing her vagina until there was nothing left of it. The worst part was not only was he allowing it, he was getting turned on by watching it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.