Don't Sleep in the Subway - Cover

Don't Sleep in the Subway

Copyright© 2015 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 26

“Jack, wake up, Jack. We got trouble on our back trail.”

It had been a long time since someone had called me by my Christian name and it momentarily confused me in figuring out who had called me with such dire news.

I saw it was one of the Negro soldiers that had stayed loyal to me after the war and elected to follow me out west despite the danger from the marauding hostiles. His name was Tiny and that was counter to his huge bulk that cut off the light of the sun if he was standing over one in the early morning dawn. He was armed with one of the Spencer rifles and I knew he was a crack shot because I had seen him bring down a pair of Johnny Rebs trying to steal our horses under the cover of a hanging cloud of smoke and an air of chaos that made us all a little bit crazy and nervous as all get out.

At first, I had thought I had returned to my own time, but I remembered we were on the downslopes of the steep mountain range that sheltered the coastal plains from the inland high places.

We had just entered a lush green valley crammed full with God’s creatures of all categories except humans. Apparently, we had our share of those unwanted visitors on our back trail and were about to be tested again with regard to our survival skills. I suspected the interlopers were the same miscreants that were preying on the late travelers in the high places. They were unable to retreat and forced to submit to theft, ravaging and even loss of life to entertain the post war scum. The low-life’s that roamed the frontier looking for excitement had no scruples or sense of moral character. They assumed all females were placed in their path to give them solace of the flesh and they cared not a whit about their personal dignity or self-pride. The smart females kept their mouths closed and pretended to stay aloof from any emotion. That was a good defense against the mindless animals that preyed on the weak and defenseless stragglers headed for the distant Pacific shoreline.

I had everyone hunker down in the tall grass and when they broke the tree line behind us, our first volley easily eliminated almost half their number and the remainder turned tail and skedaddled at high speed for the safety of the deep forest.

Kit and the two new young girls all ran to the fallen bodies with their sharp Tomahawks and quickly and expertly sliced away their hair to save for a bounty at the first fort or law enforcement outpost. I admired their lack of finicky femininity and hoped that Kit was keeping them under control as we moved into more settled territory.

Of course, those fallen yahoos were all European whites, but the ignorant law men and troopers couldn’t tell a white man’s hair from an Indians greasy top piece unless they were of a yellow or a reddish color that labeled them as non-native American hair.

The smallest member of the female hatchet-wielding trio was the temptingly pretty girl called Vicky. She had a pair of bloody scalps hanging from her beaded belt and didn’t seem to mind the smell or the sight of the terrible trophy. I ignored the things and slid up close behind her without Kit in the least bit aware of my deviant behavior. I acquainted my ten fingers with her posterior anatomy and appreciated the fact that she pretended it was of no concern to her at all.

Eventually, I managed to get a couple of fingers into her personal pudding and she just sort of stood there taking it in stride and allowing her orgasm to ripple from her toes to her curly dirty blonde hair. There were too many witnesses to do much more, so I just smiled like we were merely exchanging pleasantries and Kit was none the wiser.

Since it was still early in the day, I had everyone pick up the pace and we crossed that valley floor by mid-afternoon. The scouts told me that none of the attackers on our back trail had continued to follow us and I assumed they decided to look for easier prey to bully.

We set up camp near a shallow waterfall and the entire wagon train shed their duds and bathed in the fresh mountain water. It was a bit on the chilly side but nobody complained considering the benefit of cleansing their bodies and drinking the pure running water. It was a right pleasant sight to see all those naked female bodies a jumping and hopping around like bunny rabbits with lots of energy to spare.

I have to admit the Indians thought the white settlers were all a bit on the loony side and I had to agree that the females were a little over the top in their laughter and raucous sexual innuendo considering the fact they were all naked as jaybirds.

The time seemed perfect to organize a few hunting parties to round up some stockpiles of meat for smoked jerky and send some of the dressed females down to the stream to collect some fish for the evening’s meal. It had been a long time since we had a good fish stew and it seemed like an ideal spot to rest up and fill our bellies.

The hunting expeditions were successful beyond our wildest dreams and we would have to spend the entire next day cutting and cooking up the new meat stores and trays of berries and nuts the women folk had picked from the surrounding bushes. It all looked so plentiful, I began to worry about bears but the Indians told me the bears had headed the other way when they heard us coming because there were plenty of other valleys in which to pick the fruits and nuts provided by nature. I could not help but think that mankind should be as smart as the bears and learn a lesson about survival.

Kit spread her blanket next to me and she seemed a mite perturbed when the new girl Vicky did the same on the other side. I didn’t make any comment not wanting to get in the middle of a catfight about my manly gifts.

I knew that Vicky could hear Kit panting from my attentions from the other side but she was satisfied with just spooning my muscular back and bottom and I found it a great motivator in sparking my pounding of the demanding Kit with needs that required my full attention until she fell asleep fully satisfied with creamy deposits. After that, I was able to turn to the pretty Vicky and I explored her kissable lips with my greedy tongue in a way that was filled more with lust than with friendship or sense of love of the carnal kind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.