Controlling Sister
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Krosis of the Collective

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teenaged boy finds he can project his mind into his older sister's body, but what's the use in that?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After my sister Marie was found to be pregnant she came to my room one day. She and I were no longer hostile to each other, unlike the last few years, probably because she knew she needed all the support she could get.

"JP, Mom said something weird when she found out I got knocked up," she said.

"Yeah?" I replied. I was a real conversationalist in my teens, it seemed.

She continued, "She said, 'Pregnant at 16, not again!' I figured she was referring to getting pregnant herself, except..."

"Yeah?" I repeated. Yep, a real conversationalist, me.

" ... except she got pregnant with me when she was 20, not 16."

She was right; the math didn't add up. We asked Dad about it.

He sat us down in the basement living room, making sure Mom wasn't around to hear. "You can't talk to Mom or anyone else about this, kids," he said quietly, "but she got pregnant in high school, just like you, Marie."

"But..." Marie began.

Dad continued: "She had to give the baby up for adoption. Her parents wouldn't let her keep it."

Marie moved her hand reflexively to her stomach, as if to protect her unborn child.

My Dad quickly spoke: "But we won't force you to do that, Marie. This isn't the 60's."

No, it was the 80's: blow-dried hair, parachute pants, and Duran Duran.

We thanked Dad and talked about it some more between the two of us. Marie suggested we look through birth records at City Hall to see if our older sibling could be found.


It took several months of work, but we eventually found out that we had a 20-year-old half-sister, and although she was adopted soon after birth, she was still in town somewhere! We left a message with the adoption agency that we would like to meet her if she was okay with it.

It took several more months before anyone got back to us, and by then Marie had given birth to her daughter

Stephanie (also my daughter, though I didn't figure that out until later).

We couldn't believe the address when we saw it: she lived only 2 blocks away!

Marie and I called our new sister Laverne on the phone and arranged a time to meet. When we rang her bell we were surprised by the tall, statuesque beauty that answered the door.

Laverne's most obvious feature was that she was black! Well, half-black, but her dark skin must have favored her father. No wonder Mom's parents wouldn't let her keep the baby! Back then mixed race relationships were totally taboo.

Laverne gave us both a crushing hug and invited us in for tea. As she turned away I couldn't help but admire her rounded ass in tight Capris as we followed her into the kitchen/dining room.

Marie and Laverne got along instantly, chatting it up the way women do. No, Laverne didn't know who her mother was growing up, until she found out we wanted to meet her. No, Mom did not want to meet Laverne ... Dad had made that clear after we found her. No, we didn't know who her father was.

While my sisters chatted I observed Laverne's beautiful face. Some of her features were recognizable from Mom's side of the family but most were not. She had medium brown curly hair which she tied up on top of her head in a kerchief. She was a knockout!

When Laverne got up to get some more cream for our tea I again admired her firm but rounded ass. When she leaned over to pour she showed some fantastic cleavage between her sizeable breasts.

Her personality was what could only be called bombastic. She was loud and proud, but funny and charismatic rather than annoying. We both liked her.

When it was time to go home, with the promise of visiting again, Marie and I were heading out the door when I told her I had forgotten something. I slipped back into Laverne's house and concentrated on my new half-sister as she was walked back to the kitchen.

There was a wrenching feeling in my head that I hadn't experienced in a year and I was taller, and definitely female! I turned around to see myself in the entryway of the house.

I only had a moment, so I quickly grabbed "my" boobs. My God, they were incredible, large and surprisingly sensitive through Laverne's bra.

I turned Laverne back to how she had been facing when I took her over, and then pulled my consciousness back into my own body. I quietly closed the door and headed home with Marie, a smile on both our faces, though mine was for an additional reason.


A year ago I had discovered I could push my consciousness into my 16-year-old sister Marie's head, using her body as if it was my own. She had no memory of the experience afterwards.

It took me a few weeks to work up to actually having sex with her, and even then it was kind of an accident. Once we started fucking, though, I was hooked, and since sex education wasn't going to be part of my school curriculum for almost another 2 years, I didn't realize it when I impregnated her. By then I had actually fallen in love with my mind in my sister's body.

And then my ability just went away. I think it had something to do with her getting pregnant, but even after her

(our) daughter Stephanie was born I still couldn't control my sister anymore.

I had spent a lot of the last year being depressed over the loss of my lover. Now do you understand why I was smiling?


Unlike with Marie, Laverne didn't sleep in the next room so taking her over and having her slip into my bed each night wouldn't work. While I lay in my bed that night I decided to see if I could project my mind the two blocks to my new half-sister's house.

I concentrated, imagining the walk there. Down Smith Ave., right at Mayfair St., and halfway down the block. I could envision her house. Now through the door ... where would her bedroom be?

In my mind's eye there had been a bathroom off of the main hall, and...

The wrenching feeling came again, but different, with a kind of stretching sensation in my head, and then I was looking down at Laverne's long, glistening, naked legs as they poked out of the cover of bubbles in her bath tub.

Yes!

I went to stand up so I could review her sexy female form but nothing happened! I could see out her eyes, feel the warm water on her skin, and hear the water swish as she moved, but nothing else. I was a passenger this time, not the driver. Was it because of the distance?

I waited, hoping she would do something titillating. She reached to the side, grabbed a wine glass, drank a gulp, and put it back.

That was a little odd. I had never actually eaten or drank anything when I was in Marie's head, but the wine tasted good. Would that mean that I liked wine as well, or did it taste good because Laverne liked it? Something to explore later, I thought.

Laverne closed her eyes, leaning her head back on the back lip of the tub. Now I couldn't see anything!

'Do something!' I yelled in my head.

Laverne's eyes opened, looking around the room. Had she heard me?

More quietly in my head, I thought, 'Squeeze your titties.'

Laverne paused for a moment but didn't do it. I kept sending mental messages like 'play with yourself', 'make yourself feel good', and 'sex sex sex'.

Laverne moved her hand down to her pussy, finding her clit and tapping it with her fingers.

YES! I thought to myself, possibly broadcasting that to Laverne as well.

My sexy new half-sister was now looking down towards her crotch so I could now see through her eyes the tops of her glistening, bountiful boobies, the lower parts obscured by bubbles.

Laverne pushed two of her long-nailed fingers into her pussy and it felt good for both of us. Her other hand skillfully manipulated her clitoris. Her nipples tingled.

As good as it felt to play with my own dick, a woman's pleasure was less focused on her pussy; she had many erogenous zones. With a guy it was pretty much just play with his cock and he'll be happy.

She took the hand that had been playing with her clit and used it to lift one of her boobs ... to her mouth!?

I was shocked. Women could do that?!

Clearly so, for those women blessed with large enough honkers. Laverne took her large nipple into her mouth, licking and sucking on it as her other hand sluiced into her pussy with increased fervor. I could feel her orgasm coming...

... and then it hit. She let go of her boob as her pussy contracted on her fingers. It had been a year since I had felt a female orgasm and I had missed it. Unlike with my sister Marie, through, Laverne's orgasm wasn't as strong as I remembered, though it did feel really good. If I had to compare it to anything I guess it would be like eating my favorite pizza (pepperoni and mushrooms) from my favorite restaurant vs. that same pizza from somewhere else. Not as good but still good, y'know?

I left Laverne's mind and snapped back into my own body. My dick was super hard and it didn't take more than a minute of jacking it before I exploded cum all over my stomach.

I cleaned up and then went to sleep, a big smile on my face.


The next day was Saturday, and I wasn't going to waste any time. I went to Laverne's house and looked in through the windows until I saw her in the living room. Then I projected my mind into her body.

As had happened the first time I took her over, my perception split into hers and my own. I was looking at Laverne through the window and I was also now looking back at myself outside, and I had full control of her body this time.

Pronouns get weird from here on in. I will use "me" and "female me" so we don't get confused.

Female me went to the back door and let me in. No point in letting neighbors see me coming and going all the time,

I thought.

Heh ... cumming and going...

We found what was obviously Laverne's bedroom. There was a desk with a mirror, a chest of drawers, and a really nice bed with bars in the head and foot boards.

There were weird fuzzy things hanging from the four bedposts. I took a closer look. Pink fuzzy straps like belts?

Anyway, I didn't want to be distracted from my new lover's body. I turned and sat on the bed.

Female me was wearing a tight sleeveless shirt and jeans. She turned away and undid the jeans first, sliding them slowly down her butt. This was something I really wanted to see so she took her sweet time doing it, teasing me.

Finally the butt of her jeans (and her underwear with it) slipped down off her ass and it was glorious. Her booty was firm but round like a ball. My cock was standing at full attention and I had only seen her butt so far!

Next, female me unbuttoned her shirt, dropping it to the ground. She was still facing away from me ... she looked back at me over her shoulder and blew me a kiss. I smiled. I was damn sexy.

She had trouble removing the bra, as expected. I never had to take off Marie's bra because it had already been removed by the time I took her over, like at night or in the girl's change room. I got up and managed to figure out the hooks with a little work. The bra came free and flopped to the floor.

I sat back on the bed, waiting. Female me turned and ... her hands were covering her breasts. The little minx!

She strode forward with those gorgeous long legs, still holding her boobs. She got right between my legs as I sat there and then in a flash her hands were off her boobs and behind my head, pulling my face to her glorious mammaries.

I was drowning in boob flesh. If there was a list of ways I wanted to go, this was #2 (#1 being mid coitus, of course). I did my best to nibble and lick as much of the boob as my mouth could reach.

Female me liked the feeling of that. Her pussy was getting wet. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. She closed her eyes and started to kiss me.

The reason she had to close her eyes was because in her head she was still a guy, and I wasn't attracted to my own male body. In a female body I could fuck me, which felt awesome, but I didn't want to see me as I did it. It's kind of like how heterosexual men don't want to masturbate while looking at themselves in a mirror; they want to fantasise about sexy women!

Unlike with my sister Marie, whose face actually turned me off because of how much of a bitch she had been to me for years, I could now keep my own eyes open and looking at the beautiful face of Laverne as we French kissed, our tongues dueling like fencing foils (also French).

Female me reached down and unzipped my pants, freeing my engorged member. It had actually gotten bigger in the last year, but I hadn't had a chance to use it on anyone yet. Some girls were starting to show some interest in me at school but for much of this school year I had been depressed, in withdrawal due to the loss of my lover, my mind in my sister's body, so I still didn't have a girlfriend.

And I didn't need any of those girls anyway ... I had a hot, sexy lover right here! She lined my cock up and it slipped into her wet hot depths with ease. Both of us moaned ... we had missed sex!

Female me started to slam her pussy down on my cock hard and fast. I was surprised but it seemed she wanted to get off quick. Sure enough, she straightened her back and jammed her pussy as hard against me as she could as she came.

I didn't have a chance. We had only been fucking for maybe a minute or two but now I was crying out as my cock blasted her insides with incestuous sperm, the sensation of her vaginal tunnel spasming around my cock extending my orgasm and the feeling of my warm seed shooting deep inside her reproductive system extending hers.

Finally, she collapsed on top of me, both of us panting from the incredibly brief but intense fuck.

I needed to go in a bit, as I had some things planned with the family later that afternoon, but I didn't want to leave Laverne with my cum dripping out of her pussy. She might think she was raped or something.

I had figured this problem out a year earlier with Marie. We ran a bath and she got in, holding her vaginal lips open to allow the water in to flush out the sperm. One side effect of her holding her pussy lips open like that, though, was the warm water and the sensation of her fingers stretching open her sensitive vagina tended to cause her to get turned on, and this was no exception.

This time, though, I was also present, and seeing her like this had brought new life back to my cock. I removed my clothes and got into the bath with her.

She rose up so I could sit down under her, facing her, and then she sat down on my lap. It was no trouble getting my cock back into her. She closed her eyes and we kissed again as we ground our sexes together.

One reason I liked sex positions where I was facing female me was because I could suck on her boobs. I did so now, noting the darker brown of her wide areolae around her large nipples before I engulfed one with my mouth.

Female me liked that a lot. As I had discovered the first time I had taken Laverne over, her boobs, while large, were also sensitive.

She lifted her hips to get more movement going down there, and then settled back down. That felt really good! I bucked my hips as she raised herself up and down on my cock. I alternated between kissing my lover in her new body and sucking her nipples. It took longer this time to reach orgasm, but we reached it together and I shot more dangerous sperm inside my newfound half-sister's spasming, unprotected vagina.

As I mentioned before, I was at least a year away from learning how sex could make babies, so I had no concept of what could happen if I kept seeding her, just like I had done with Marie the previous year.

I stuck around so female me could clean herself up. Then she got back into Laverne's clothes and returned to the living room, right where she had been when I took her over an hour earlier.

I left Laverne's property, and in doing so my mind slipped out of her body and I was only myself again, walking home with a big goofy grin on my face.


That night as I lay in bed I ranged my mind out to Laverne again. As expected, the weird stretching feeling occurred again in addition to the wrenching sensation and I was in her body again.

... overwhelmed by the feel of a big cock ramming hard into me from behind! I could feel Laverne was getting close to orgasm as whoever was fucking her grunted heavily behind her. I could also feel that my arms were being held up on an angle, restrained by something. I wasn't in control again, so I could only sit there, feeling that guy's cock, much larger than my own, punching into Laverne's depths over and over. I also couldn't see ... something was covering my eyes!

Part of me wanted to leave her head immediately, to get away from this guy fucking her/me. Another part wanted to stay, to feel that big approaching orgasm wash over her body.

That last part won. I could hear Laverne gasp as the pleasure in her tingling pussy overflowed into orgasmic bliss. Her body shook as incredible sensations exploded from all over: her clit, deep in her vagina, her nipples, even her butt hole.

The guy grunted, shoving his cock as far inside her/me as it would go. I could feel a pulsing feeling, but not the warm wet sensation I had always felt when I came inside of female me.

I stayed in her mind as the guy extracted his dick. That huge thing felt weird as it exited, but kinda good! I collapsed forward as much as I could with my arms still being held up, still shaking. I could hear the guy doing something, which I now believe was him disposing of the condom he had been using because Laverne wasn't on the pill.

The mask that was covering my eyes was removed and then a few seconds later one arm was free. In the dim light I could see dark hands working on one of those fuzzy straps hanging from Laverne's bed posts, now wrapped around my other wrist. Once fully freed, she rolled over to face her lover. It was a big black guy, his body muscle-bound and his skin very dark in the dim light. He leaned forward to kiss her/me...

UGH! I jumped out of her head. My cock had been hard but was now softening quickly. I just couldn't get it back to being hard that night, so I closed my eyes and fell asleep instead.


I didn't want to jump into Laverne's head while she was getting dicked again, so I went back to her place the next day. I spotted her through the back window into the kitchen and took her over before she spotted me.

As before, female me let myself in through the back door. We kissed and then adjourned to the bedroom.

Female me had my dick out of my pants and was masturbating me when we heard something at the front door. We froze, listening. Someone had put a key into the lock and was coming in!

I quickly looked around for someplace to hide and then decided on the closet. Laverne closed the closet door behind me and I stood there quietly as she turned to greet the new arrival. The closet door had horizontal slats so I could see out at a downward angle. I really hoped it wasn't the big guy from last night!

It wasn't ... it was actually a cute little blonde woman with a bob haircut.

"Hey 'verne," she drawled at female me. Female me laughed and I almost laughed as well in the closet because that was what Ernest P. Worrel would say in those stupid commercials.

The blonde moved forward and planted a wet, tonguey kiss on female me, who was surprised but quickly recovered, returning the kiss with gusto.

Now that she was closer to the closet the woman looked to me like a teenager with her slim build, though it was hard to be sure.

The girl started pulling up female me's shirt. Clearly Laverne had female lovers as well as male ones. She was awesome!

In the closet, my dick, which was still hanging out of my pants because of the quick scramble to hide, started to rise again.

Female me and the newcomer moved to the bed. The girl had removed female me's shirt and was working on her bra.

Female me was unbuttoning the girl's jeans.

The girl got female me's bra off, releasing those incredible mammaries, and then she stood up to pull her jeans and panties off. As she did so she asked, "Can we do the same thing we did last time? That was hot."

I had no idea what she was talking about, so female me did my best to imitate Laverne's attitude behind her voice,

"Absolutely, sugar."

The girl, now naked from the waist down, jumped in joy. "Ooh!" she cooed, bending over and opening a side dresser.

Both of me had a good look at the girl's naked butt as she did so. Not as nice as Laverne's or Marie's, but not bad either. Puffy pussy lips peeked out from between her legs in that position.

The girl brought out several items: a tube that identified itself as personal lubricant, a mask without eye holes, and ... what the hell was that? It looked like a guy's cock, except it was attached to some sort of rig with straps.

As female me wondered what she was supposed to do the girl removed her shirt, revealing her flat stomach and small breasts, which I'd say were smaller than what could fit into my hand. Despite those she was damn sexy with that cute little face, smiling at female me in anticipation.

Female me grabbed the strange cock rig and this action seemed to satisfy the girl, who then got on all fours on the bed and started to work a wrist into one of the pink fuzzy straps hanging from the bed posts.

Female me made sure to pay attention to how the strap went on, and then secured the girl's other hand. The blonde was now pointed away from the closet with her puffy vagina looking right at me as I stood in there, hidden.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.