A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 65 Escape?

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 65 Escape? - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Jake laid there in the throes of the pleasure he and three of his Jinns plus Amira had just shared. Even though he had immensely enjoyed every moment with them, his mind was still almost feverishly working toward a solution. It was true what he’d said to the doctor, there was only one that he could think of that could really give any insight into this new Marie.

Deciding he had a little time before they really needed to go into action, he lay still enjoying the feelings as they swept through him. Shaking his head he knew this had to end soon. The constant fear that they all felt needed to be dealt with and soon.

A few moments later all four of the female Jinns sat up staring at Jake. Something was different with him, something of more determination. Gen smiled as she felt this new strength excite her more. Looking at the others she could see that it was affecting them almost the same too.

“Master?” Gen asked after a few more moments. “Is there anything I can do to assist you?”

Without looking at her Jake was quiet a moment then spoke. “At this moment no, though I think that soon ALL of you will be of the greatest help.” Here Jake looked at her and the rest a look of great love in his eyes. “Much as you all have, especially you my dear.” Jake said as he reached over gently caressing Gen’s face making her shudder.

“It is always my pleasure to serve you master. The true holder of mine and the other’s hearts. You have but to ask, we will do anything for you.” Gen said a wide smile spreading across her face.

Jake nodded a little bit of concern showing on his face. Anything yes, though there were more than a few things that he hoped they’d never have to or attempt to do.


Marie had been sitting alone for a few hours now trying to figure a way to beat that bastard Jake. With all the protection he had around him it was damn near impossible to get near him. Turning to look at Nuha and her struggling sister Marie knew that they were the key. She just had to find a way to break the leader of the sisters will. Once that was done nothing would be beyond her.

Motioning for Zahra, Marie started to whisper in the Jinn’s ear. A sudden large and wicked smile lit up Zahra’s face as the evil Jinn moved toward Nuha. Though just as Zahra reached her Nuha chanted a moment causing Zahra to double over screaming out.

Reaching over Zahra slapped Nuha as hard as she could several times making the deadly trio leader smile then chant more. Again Zahra doubled over her body convulsing as her hips thrust forward lewdly.

Growling Zahra herself started to chant causing Nuha’s breath to quicken her own thighs thrusting out just as lewdly. “You little bitch! I am far more powerful with the love magic than you will ever be! Try that again I may reduce you to a love sick slave that only wishes to please me!”

“Y ... y ... you will n ... never win now. Already the other is far beyond your grasp! You ugh! Will ugh! Never escape her!”

“You lie you worthless piece of whore trash!” Zahra railed at Nuha.

“Think what you will, once I was in, you were lost! Ha! Ha! Ha!” Nuha laughed as she started to shudder harder.

“We shall see you little whore slave!” Zahra sneered in Nuha’s face.


It was a few hours later that Jake was finally starting to come up with something of a plan. Problem was he needed more information, as of right now he wasn’t all that sure he could get it. Considering the condition of the one he needed to get it from he really wasn’t all that sure.

Reaching in his shirt with a sigh Jake decided it was about time to get this started. Rubbing the talisman Jake awaited the arrival of the Doctor. Jake had only conferred with the Jinn a few moments when the rest of his friends plus the council appeared.

“I want to thank you for all coming. I think I may have an idea how to finally finish this. I have already consulted the doctor about this.” Here Jake looked at Juno, “I know you really want nothing to do with her, I am sorry that we have to deal with your ex.”

Juno was nodding, then with a sigh he said, “I couldn’t think of a better ally to go against the bitch with.”

Looking at the king, his sons, Amira, all his Jinns, the council lastly Mary and Juno; Jake nodded. “This is going to be exceedingly dangerous. I hesitate to put any of you in the path of all of this. Zahra has an ancient power at her beck and call. With her partial control of the deadly trio she has that on her side. Both powers are very strong, I know the love I have with my Jinns is as strong.”

“I believe in you Master Jake, as do we all. Nothing that you do will we go against us. Guide us we will do all we can to ensure victory.” Gen said for his Jinns.

“I know this Gen, all of you, as I said with almost all of you with child I am hesitant to do much.” Jake replied

A voice came out of the air speaking to Jake, “do not fear father,” it said. “We are far more powerful then you think. Even with this ancient power they have, we have little doubt that they can overcome you.”

Jake was nodding again still feeling a little unsure of things. Then he looked at the doctor who nodded making a circular motion a half conscious Kasha appeared.

“So! It is the biggest pig human of them all! How I loathe and detest you! You will soon discover the error of not killing me.” Kasha was spitting at Jake finding that he couldn’t move. Looking at the doctor Kasha started to yell, “release me you putrid piece of dung! Face me like a real Jinn not a coward!”

Sighing Jake shook his head he’d hoped that what they had done was further than it was. Nodding, Jake watched as the Doctor again began to pour power into a now screaming at the top of his voice Kasha.

A few minutes later Kasha’s eyes started to clear though there was still a sneer on his face. “You can’t win!” Kasha was snarling at the Doctor. “None of you can win! He is gone forever!”

Growling Rashala walked to Kasha drawing back slapped the jinn as hard as she could. “You lie you foul piece of evil! Kasha was hundreds of times more powerful than you will ever be! What, are you afraid to fight him? That’s why you have been trying to hide him? I can still feel him growing stronger. No! It is you that will die soon.”

Kasha’s lips drew back as a sick evil laugh issued from them. “Ah! The bitch whore elite speaks! I ... NO! You are dead! NO! I am in control now NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” With that Kasha’s eyes finally cleared as a soft sigh now escaped his lips. “Thank you my dear, dear friend.” Looking at Jake he almost whispered. “I will do all I can to help Master Jake. Though I think I may have to res ... t.” With that Kasha’s eyes closed as he slumped to the floor.

Passing a hand over the Jinn the Doctor nodded. “It appears to be gone though we will need to keep a close eye on him. This other placed in him was very, very deep. I am hoping I got all of it.”

Jake was nodding as he was hoping the same thing. He’d felt the great struggle that Kasha had been making. He too hoped that they had gotten the last of the bad personality from the Jinn.

It was a few hours later when Kasha opened his eyes with a shock. He was not being held? He was actually free? Looking around he saw the council along with Master Jake, his Jinns and his allies. Trying to sit up he finally realized why they no longer had him secured. Feeling inside he felt nothing of the bad personality that had been there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.