A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 60 Dreamscape

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 60 Dreamscape - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Akeesha hugged then kissed Jake as they both lay down beside Inger closing their eyes. Almost immediately Jake was in a grey misty area, not unlike where he first met Nyrae. Looking around he thought that Akeesha would be there with him. Shrugging he started walking towards what he felt was Inger. The thing is it was extremely weak.

Jake hadn’t gone far when he heard a voice above him yelling. Looking up he saw what or whom he thought was Akeesha falling toward him. Shaking his head he stood his ground waiting ‘til she was almost on top of him. Putting his hand out, he thought stop then watched amazed as Akeesha floated above him!

“Ok that was weird. I thought I had no power what so ever.” Jake told Akeesha.

“In the actual world you don’t Master Jake. It appears though that in this realm you have a firm grasp on what is what. This is so confusing Master Jake.” Akeesha said confusion on her face.

“Akeesha do you Jinns dream?” Jake asked.

“Dream? I am unfamiliar with that word Master Jake.” Akeesha replied.

Taking his hand Jake brought Akeesha to the ... he guessed it was ground. “Touch my mind so I can show you Akeesha.” Jake told her.

Nodding still confused Akeesha did as Jake asked. For a moment she still looked confused then after a few moments clarity started to show on her face. “I see now Master Jake. I believe this is the hulm state. We of the Jinn race abandoned it centuries ago. We only do it once every five hundred years.”

Jake was nodding at what she was saying ‘til she finished. Once every five hundred years! “Here I thought it was you that was going to have to protect me! The human race calls this the dreamscape. We experience it almost all the time.”

About that time a fierce looking green monster attacked them. Akeesha waved nodded then was amazed when nothing happened! “Master Jake! I have no power!”

Jake nodded making a chopping motion with his hand, Akeesha watched amazed as the monster split in two then vanished!

“It’s as I thought I have much more experience in this than you do, crap we’re screwed!” Jake said.

“No Master Jake I don’t think so. With me guiding you we should be fine.” Akeesha reassured him.

Jake looked at Akeesha as if she’d lost her mind. “I’m not sure I can protect us enough for us to make it to where she is. You may know the way though us actually getting there is going to take a miracle!”

“Well Master Jake.” Akeesha said staring at Jake intensely. “I believe in you deeply, as I believe that Inger does. As a matter of fact I can almost feel her expecting the both of us to show up and save her.”

Jake could only shake his head, “I’m glad that you have as much faith in me as you do. I for one don’t, have you forgotten I am just a human? I...”

“You,” Akeesha started a look of pride on her face. “Are the most unusual human I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. If anyone can save her it is you Master Jake!”

Jake could only stare at Akeesha still finding it hard to believe. “Alright Akeesha, if this is a dream realm as I think it is then let me try something.”

Thinking of Inger, Jake pictured her as clearly as he could. When nothing happened, Jake closed his eyes. Thinking of Akeesha and him standing and being where Inger was being held, Jake felt a momentary stillness in the air. Suddenly they were both standing next to what appeared to be a hole.

“Master Jake!” Akeesha said excited. “I can actually feel her again! She feels trapped! I can feel her pain!” Jake had to grab Akeesha stopping her from jumping into the hole in front of them. “ Let me go Master Jake! She is hurting so badly!” Akeesha was yelling tears starting to form in her eyes.

“Wait Akeesha!” Jake said sternly to her. “I can feel that this is a trap, at least it feels like it. Remember you have no power, how exactly were you going to go into this without getting hurt?”

Akeesha blinked twice as her mouth dropped open. Bowing low she nodded. “I feel that you have again saved my life Master Jake.” Leaning over she lightly kissed Jake on his cheek. “Thank you, now what are we to do?”

“Well, considering you can now feel her. I think I may have a way to get closer. Apparently the Jinn have some type of block that even my kind have trouble with.” Here Jake smiled, “she hasn’t met a true dreamer yet has she?” Jake asked as he smiled broader looking at Akeesha.

Akeesha was confused a moment, A true dreamer? Then she remembered the plans that she had seen Master Jake drawing. Ah! A true dreamer! She believed she was starting to grasp just what he was saying.

“Let us hope so Master Jake. If this bitch of a Jinn harms my love, I will make her suffer horrors untold!” Akeesha said as Jake watched her eyes glow for a moment then go back to normal.

Interesting Jake thought then started to think over every part of his thoughts when they had suddenly appeared where they were. Hmmm so it appeared that they could not appear next to Inger but they could get closer. With a smile Jake nodded he had a plan, well, as well a plan as possible at the moment.

“Alright Akeesha, I might not be able to get us right to where she is. I think I can get us a lot closer. Hang on going to try again.” Jake told Akeesha who nodded.

Closing his eyes Jake could swear that he could actually see where Inger was. The thing was he could also see that evil elite Jinn that Rashala had injured. So it appeared she had healed, it was ... That’s right! This was the dream realm she would be whole here! Though as to the extent of her power that remained to be seen.

Jake watched in his thoughts as he backed off further and further until the resistance wasn’t as strong. Nodding he opened his eyes, smiling at Rashala. “Here we go!” Jake said as he felt the air still again. Just as suddenly they were standing outside what appeared to be a room of darkness.

Looking in Jake and Akeesha could see the evil Jinn standing almost seeming to wait. Jake could only guess for them to make appearance. Nodding Jake leaned over to Akeesha whispering in her ear. At first Akeesha’s eyes were wide then she nodded vigorously. Jake touched her arm a moment then whispered in her ear again. Startled she nodded yes, looking at Jake as if he’d lost his mind.

Getting up Jake nodded to Akeesha then stepped through the dark doorway. The evil Jinn’s head snapped up as soon as Jake appeared.

“Tsk, another stupid human I see!” The evil Jinn sent a huge fireball at Jake. Yawning Jake closed his fist watching as the fireball fizzled then went out just as fast. “NO! You have no power! There is no way that the others are supplying power as I cut off everything from outside here!”

“As I was told this realm or world is called the hulm state, and something that all Jinns abandoned many centuries ago.” When the astonished visage of Zahra could only nod Jake continued. “We, who are human, have not abandoned it. Humans use this state to create new ideas and concepts that can be brought forth to the real world. Being who I am, what I do.” Here Jake smiled widely. “Mine is far stronger than most.”

“NO!” Zahra screamed as she tried to attack Jake, only to find that she had sudden uncontrollable desire for him. “What is this trickery? This is the hulm state! There are no feelings, nothing!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.