A Guy and His...?
Chapter 56 Plan

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 56 Plan - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Jake could hear voices trying to break through the damnable darkness. Moving his hand near his head it was against something so soft! Now this was the type of pillow that he loved! A sudden giggling sigh filled his mind.

<”Oh Master!”> Jake heard Gen’s thoughts. <”Oh Master please don’t stop it feels so good!”>

Shocked a moment Jake thought <”Gen?”>

<”Yes Master Jake. You saved everyone including the boy. Master you have to stop pushing so much. It is far more enjoyable when you are awake!”> Gen said with a sigh.

Struggling as hard as he could Jake finally got his eyes open. His head on Gen’s lap he slowly looked around startled to see hundreds of people looking at him. Then suddenly a huge cheer went up as many realized that not only was Jake alive, he was now conscious.

“It’s about time you recovered Master Jake!” The Doctor told him. “I was afraid that I would have to start sending energy into you.”

“Yeah I know doc, I think I am so weak because I am apart from the rest of my Jinns.” Looking back at Gen Jake asked. “Can you hear them? Talk to them? If we aren’t reunited soon I am afraid we will all pass.”

Gen’s green eyes got large as she was shaking her head vigorously. Looking ahead a moment her eyes went large again, then she closed her eyes to concentrate harder.

“Master! I hear them! They are worried about us.” Gen told Jake.

Jake nodded a moment as he was thinking, how had he gotten them all out last time? If getting his Jinns out weakened the barrier that much coming back would probably destroy it. At least he hoped that was what he needed to do. Turning toward Gen Jake told her.

“I’m going to try and get them all back here. I feel that coming back again is what we need to finally destroy that barrier. I just hope that there is enough power in the wish.” Jake said.

“I will do all that I can Master Jake.” Gen told him her face as serious as Jake had seen it.

Taking a deep breath Jake said, “I am tired of being without my Jinns. I wish that all of them were here with me!”

Suddenly the ground began to shake as several of the outcast Jinns started to yell. The sky grew darker as a nasty storm started to form. Lighting started to streak towards the ground growing closer and closer to Jake and Gen. Come on Jake thought this has to be the answer!

For almost twenty minutes this continued ‘til the lightning was almost on top of the both of them. Suddenly everything grew quiet Jake started to look around this had to be a good sign he thought. A good sign ‘til the ground started to shake again. Then with a crack the ground opened on either side of Jake and Gen. Several flashes of light struck the ground in front of Jake and Gen.

A deep voice echoed from the sky, “Jake Freemon, it was indeed a wondrous day when you discovered her lamp.”

There were more than a few gasps as most of those there bowed whispering the Great Jinn! Jake’s eyes were wide with astonishment, THE GREAT JINN?

“Yes, it is I. Not only have you completely freed the Jinn dimension you have released me also. Know that you will be well cared for no matter where you are.” The voice told Jake.

Jake was feeling foolish with his mouth hanging open, plus out of the thousands there he was the only one NOT bowing! “I thank you great Jinn sir, I only am doing what feels right.”

“Yes I know, be well Jake Freemon.” Then with that the voice was gone as were the dark clouds.

Jake walked to where he and Gen could cross. Standing in front of the council Jake was surprised when he was grabbed from behind by his other three Jinns! Holding all of them along with Akeesha and Amira, Jake finally felt that things were going to be alright.

Rasmir arose but wouldn’t look at Jake. “Master Jake, I can’t--”

“You can look at me Rasmir I am the same man as before.” Jake told the slightly shaking male.

“I cannot Master Jake. The Great Jinn spoke directly to you! He rarely speaks to the council. It is unheard of him talking to a human! Please Master Jake what do you want of us?” Rasmir said a quiver to his voice.

Jake shook his head grasping Rasmir’s chin Jake lifted it to stare into the males eyes. “I am the same man Rasmir look at me! See? You didn’t cease to exist! I didn’t fade. This is just silly all of you! Look at me!” Jake demanded.

Slowly but surely they all started to look at Jake, then the smiles started. “We are lucky to have you as a friend of the Jinn kind!”

Jake could only stare at him then whispered into the man’s ear. A sly smile crossed the male’s face as he nodded. Bidding all farewell Jake promised that he’d restore the outcasts when he felt they were ready and not before. Looking at Gen and the others Jake nodded then they vanished. Rasmir walked to the rest of the council then he told them what Jake had whispered in his ear. All of them were wide eyed but smiled as they also informed the king and the princess.

Appearing back in his house Jake knew that there was still a little to do before they were safe. Nodding to all of his Jinns Jake felt the enormous shield go around his home. There he thought that ought to give us a little time. A moment later Mary appeared a shocked look on her face.

“Not to sound ungrateful, but a little warning next time? What if I were naked?” Mary said with seeming seriousness.

Jake could only roll his eyes, “As if that ever mattered? I have seen you a lot more than naked!”

“Yeah so you have!” Mary said as she grasp Jake’s hard on while she licked her lips. “I am pregnant, therefore I am three times as horny!” With that she almost ripped Jake’s pants off then swallowed Jake’s cock to his scrotum.

Jake could only watch in amazement as she took all of him groaning as it slid down her throat. “Damn Mary!” He barely got out.

Stopping a moment eliciting a groan from Jake Mary said, “What? You expected me to be this good little girl? Especially now? No I think that this big boy is about to get a serious work out. That is after I drain the first bit. Mommas hungry! Feed her, daddy!” Then Mary licked her lips again taking all of Jake down her throat once again!

With another groan Jake couldn’t move as Mary’s mouth felt so good! That’s when he heard giggling behind him. “She isn’t the only hungry mother!” Gen said with a sly smile when Jake looked back. “There are three other’s that also are going to need your attention!”

Issuing another groan Jake nodded affirmative as he watched all his Jinns disrobe. Finally able to speak Jake told them, “I have a feeling that all of you are going to need extra attention. God I have missed all of you!”

“As we have you Master Jake, we never wish to be apart from you again!” Rosalinda said as she started panting.

OH my god! Jake thought we have so much to do, yet it’s almost impossible to resist any of them!

A panting Amira walked up to Jake, “I am sure that you would never want to resist us Master Jake! Just as I think that all of us are glad that we can’t resist you!” Waving her hand Amira smiled, “There I think that we have plenty of time. You might even manage to get Rosalinda with child!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.