A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 53 Jake

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 53 Jake - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Tommy was really starting to worry about Jake, besides the headaches he was starting to look really old. “Jake buddy I’m worried about you. The Doctor’s say that you are a strange case, unlike anything they have ever seen.”

Jake was back in the same room that he’d been in before. God he thought I am so tired I wish ... then he stopped as something was tugging at the back of his mind. The tugging start to increase the more he thought about the wish he’d been about to make. Staring at a blank piece of paper Jake felt the pain ease. Glad the Doctor told me about that he thought.

After the near abduction of Jake, Tommy had changed Jake’s name to something altogether different. Now he was Benjamin Thompson. Tommy had gotten the hospital staff to agree when everything was explained about the abduction. Tommy was glad they were so understanding, now he wished the big boss was as understanding. According to what he’d heard Juno the big boss, had one of his daughters abducted also. Shaking his head he had to wonder what in the hell was going on?

Sighing Tommy told Jake he’d see him later as he left to go back to work. Jake nodded as he sat staring at the wall.


Juno was up in arms Mary had been returned safe and sound, he was sure Jake had something to do with it. Now it appeared that she was hiding out though for the life of him couldn’t figure out how. Apparently even Nyrae could find her, again Juno thought this had something to do with Jake. Then again according to Nyrae, Jake was here in this dimension without his Jinns. Rather he was for a moment then he vanished also!

Juno had tried several times to summon the Jinn council, to no avail. Nyrae herself had tried to go to the Jinn dimension also to no avail. What in the hell was going on? A moment later Nyrae appeared in front of him.

“Master I followed her as you instructed hoping she might have knowledge where Master Jake was. She was at the hospital when an older man collapsed at the entrance. At first I thought it was Master Jake but the man was far older than Master Jake. I also could feel neither magic around him nor any Jinns. I am afraid, Master that there is no sign of him. And the war was about to start so I came back to inform you. I felt a great disturbance then nothing.” Nyrae was crying unstopping tears. “I am sorry Master I am so lost without Master Jake.

“I know Nyrae, I am at a loss also. I have spent so long trying to locate and help the Ever Last Master. Now that this has happened I am unsure of what to do now. Has the baby felt anything?” Juno asked.

“It was the baby that felt him when he appeared briefly in this dimension. He was startled when Master Jake vanished. At first we thought there was magic involved as we appeared where we had felt him appear. Alas there was nothing there but a faint fading energy pulse. I have never felt anything like it. Without the knowledge of the Jinn dimension I can’t garner an answer.”

Juno watched as Nyrae erupted into another fit of tears. Juno felt for her he felt weak and useless for the first time in his life. If Jake were here in this dimension why in the hell hadn’t he contacted him? Plus the fact that his Jinns were absent also. Then he remembered that Jake and his Jinns were linked, bonded. As he remembered if they were apart for too long they and Jake would die. Shaking his head he hoped this wasn’t true or they all were screwed.


Gen was pacing the entire throne room as King Al-Mazhab, Aahil, Aalee and Amira were reaching out. As of yet they couldn’t find a weakness to whatever was blocking the human dimension from the Jinn. Finally an hour later, King Al-Mazhab shook his head. “I am sorry little one we have found no weakness to what is separating us from the other dimensions.”

Gen nodded as she sat with a thud. She swore that she’d seen a portal closing when she had neared where Master Jake had been blown to when the army was decimated. Why had it seemed familiar to her? Thinking as hard as she could seemed to do nothing but make her head hurt. Mother! She thought as she bowed to the king and his sons then grabbed Amira’s hand as they both vanished.

Within the confines of the council quarters Gen and Amira appeared outside of Gen’s parents’ room. Knocking Gen waited as she heard movement inside. As the door opened Gen threw herself into the arms of her mother as tears started to fall.

“Mother!” Was all Gen could get out as the tears came even harder. “I can’t find him mother! I am so lost we all are! I saw ... saw ... I’m not sure mother. I went to where Master Jake was blown to but he wasn’t there. I could swear I saw a dark portal close as I approached. Mother I am already feeling so weak, all of us are. Please mother, help us! Please, please!” Gen said as she collapsed into a pile of crying flesh against her mother.

“A dark portal? By the great Jinn it couldn’t be!” Yasmen said as her mouth opened but nothing came out. Shaking her head she looked at Amira. “I must speak to my husband if what has happened has, we are all in trouble!”

Amira nodded in shock, what was Gen’s mother on about? What was this dark portal that she and Gen were speaking of? They were all in trouble? Now Amira was starting to get worried herself. Now that she thought about it, she herself was starting to feel weaker. Had she in fact bonded that deep with Master Jake? Yes she nodded she had so it appeared she was as doomed as the others.

Yasmen hurried to the council chamber as fast as she could, she only hoped that they could rectify this before it was too late! Bursting into the room she ran straight to her husband Rasmir with an extremely worried look on her face. “Husband!” She was screaming as she flew into his arms tears starting to fall from her eyes.

“Yasmen?” Rasmir asked as he held his wife. “What is wrong?”

“Our daughter saw Master Jake blown away from the army right before it was destroyed. She said she went to where he was supposed to be but only saw a dark portal closing!” Yasmen was almost screaming.

“A dark portal? By the great Jinn it isn’t possible!” Turning Rasmir quickly explained what was going on. A dark shell had enveloped the Jinn dimension. For now it wasn’t bad though soon it would begin to grow bad. The only one that could destroy it was the Ever Last Master and he it appeared was back in the human world. They had to form a bridge to him or they would all die soon.

All of the council agreed as they all flashed out to the King’s palace. After much discussion they realized what was going on. They had to send a Jinn after Master Jake but who? If he was as the legend said he was he was only a shell. There was nothing left in him at all. They’d be lucky if he remembered who he was let alone anything else.

Gen was brought before the king and the council. “My daughter we can send one Jinn to the human world. It has been decided that it will be you. You are the first of the Ever Last Master’s Jinns. You are also the first love he had. You therefore are deeper ingrained in his mind and will mean far more to him than any other.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.