A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 52 War part 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 52 War part 2 - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Jake had been watching as all the sneak attacks he’d planned had started to reduce the numbers of Qistina’s army. Then they had all vanished appearing not far outside of the palace. Then to his amazement she lost far more than he’d planned. Out of the over ten thousand she’d started she only had about five thousand left.

Shaking his head Jake knew they had a better chance but, with that many, she still had numbers on her side. He’d hoped that the collapsing ground trick would have taken more. Well at least she was down to half, now they wouldn’t die as quickly.

Shaking his head as he watched as Qistina was screaming out orders. Jake was wracking his brains for another trick that would even things up. A sudden idea hit him as he rushed to the council and the royal family to see if it was even possible. With the army as close as it was it wouldn’t be long now before a full on battle ensued.

After the council and the royal family assured him it was, Jake instructed each of them what he needed, he just hoped that this would even things out more. The palace army was damn good; Jake just doubted they each could defeat a hundred evil Jinns against each of them at the same time.

Qistina was going back and forth of her lines of Jinns. With this many there was no way that she could lose! The palace was as good as theirs. She would so enjoy the sounds of the ever last master screaming as she tortured him over and over. It made her tremble the more she thought of it!

A sudden commotion near the front of the palace gates drew her attention. What in the hell was going on? Looking out she saw that the ever last master was walking out of the gates alone!? A wicked smile came to her lips then she stopped short as she was about to rush up and kill him. Narrowing her eyes something wasn’t right. This had to be a trap. Looking around she spotted Tankena, “Tankena! Go redeem yourself. Kill that insolent human!”

Tankena looked out to see Jake, then he looked at his ex-leader. “No!” He quietly said.

Qistina’s eyes narrowed, “Did you just tell me no? I said kill him, NOW!”

Tankena Shook his head as he took hold of the slave bracelet around his wrist. Grunting he breathed a sigh of relief when it snapped off. “I said NO!” Tankena shouted this time as he snapped the other bracelet off. “I am free of you. You may kill me but I will die battling you not bowing to your worthless feet!” Swinging his arm at Qistina she gasped as the blast caught her by surprise knocking her flat on her ass.

Springing back up her mouth dropped open as she saw that Tankena had vanished! “I will kill you Takena!”

<Good luck with that you back stabbing bitch! You aren’t even worth the effort to fight let alone bed! What the king ever saw in you is beyond me. As was the fact that I followed you, oh! That’s right you had to enslave me. Good bye bitch! Die well!> Came Tankena’s thoughts followed by an almost insane laugh.

Jake watched with great interest as he felt almost half of the ex-queen’s power drop. Man was she ever pissed off! Smiling Jake thought this was just getting better and better! Turning her hot gaze upon Jake she ordered several hundred of her Jinn soldiers to attack and kill him. Damn Jake thought I hope this really works!

As they approached Jake saw that they had no idea what they were walking into. About twenty feet from Jake all of them started to pop as if they were a balloon. Smiling Jake nodded it had been as he thought. “Gee you evil bitch!” Jake yelled across the distance. “Guess they don’t make stick men like they used to!”

Jake felt his body lift off the ground as he was rushing toward Qistina’s army. Cutting a path through the center of them forty feet wide, they hadn’t even tried to get out of the way as they all burst as soon as Jake passed near. After reaching the back of the group, the army finally started to get out of the way as quickly as possible. Well Jake thought that was another thousand if they were lucky.

Turning suddenly Jake thought they might get another try when he heard the ex-queen scream. Shit! Jake thought he’d have more time! <Alright let’s get back.> Jake thought as he started to fade then hit the sand. Damn it! He’d not moved fast enough!

“So the weak human thought he could defeat the all powerful leader!” Qistina shouted as she advanced upon Jake, “You are about to learn what real pain is...” Qistina had started. Jake was watching the whole time as she advanced then fell as if she’d run smack into a wall! Actually Jake thought as he laughed harder, she had!

Standing up she put her hand out trying to push in toward Jake. “You have no power, you are a pitiful human yet I can feel more layers of protection around you than I ever have. I can feel all four, no wait five? Six, ten, Jinns extending their power around you. I have never felt power like this. It is of no matter the dark magic is far too strong! Soon you will be another slave of mine to use before I decide it is time for you to die!”

Jake smiled then a worried look came over his features. “I suggest that you not do that. The last one who used the dark magic against this didn’t fare too well. You see it can’t do a thing against love.”

“You dare to tell me what to do!? Love? There is no such thing! I will so enjoy your screams when the males use you over and over!” Qistina was almost screaming.

“Like I said you should know all before you do that. The last who used a spell of dark magic against all of those that are protecting me had the power turn against them.” Jake warned the ex-queen.

“I don’t need any warning from a weak pitiful ... thing like you. I have mastered the dark magic nothing can harm me though you on the other hand only have a short time before you die!” Qistina hissed at him.

“Huh and here I thought that you were far smarter than that. Oh well it’s your funeral.” Jake told her as she started to intensely chant.

It was about fifteen minutes later that a dark bolt of energy shot out of Qistina hitting about twenty feet from Jake then bouncing off and destroying a few hundred of her troops. “WHAT!? I just have to increase the power!” Qistina shouted at Jake.

“Really I think you should stop before you have no one left.” Jake quietly told her.

“Shut up human! I know what I am doing!” Qistina snapped back at Jake as she started to chant even harder. Again a bolt of dark energy somewhat stronger bounced off something around Jake taking out a few hundred more of her troops!

Nuha flew up suddenly. “Leader stop we are losing far too many troops!” Qistina waved a hand at Nuha knocking her out of the air. There was a sudden shouting as Abla and Fatin both attacked Qistina at the same time. Smirking she waved her hand again as both were flat on the sand having been almost punched out of the air.

“This isn’t what you said we were going to do!” Nuha said as she and her sisters vanished.

“Come back you traitors! You owe me! I will kill all three of you for this betrayal!” Qistina shouted at the empty air.

<As your old second said. Good bye bitch! Die well!> Then there was a trio of laughs as two bracelets dropped on the sand in front of her.

“Fine!” Qistina shouted at the air. “After I kill and gut the human all four of you are next! You shall learn the price of betrayal to the leader!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.