A Guy and His...?
Chapter 44 Dark Magic

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 44 Dark Magic - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Jake had been working on all of the 850 Jinns that had appeared in Princess Amira’s bedroom. The fact that he’d restored 781 of them so far plus the one that he’d banished. The news has quickly spread and a multitude of Jinns were outside the room awaiting their loved ones. Of the 781 they had another 45 of the palace guard. 125 of the royal army that had protected the palace and the lands.

Jake saw a great many heart felt reunions among many there. He saw at least 400 of the citizens of the city, another 10 of the council guard. The Jinn King who stood beside Jake the whole time welcoming all that Jake restored. These first 581 had left Jake almost at the point of exhaustion but he kept going. The next 200 were from another city a few miles from the royal city.

Down to the last 68 Jake walked the around the small group trying to get a true feeling about the rest of them. Reaching out Jake felt when 38 of those left stood and walked past Jake thanking him. Looking at the last 30 Jake could only shake his head these were bad some not too bad but the others were evil to the core.

“I will offer all of you a chance, for now. I know all of you witnessed the first one of your kind and what I did. I am offering almost the same to you I...” Jake started.

“Why don’t you quit with the bullshit story and just kill us as you did our compatriot. I am not in the mood to be bored...” Suddenly the woman Jinn was silent.

“I have killed no one nor will I.” Closing his eyes Jake wished they were all healthy but had no powers. All thirty stood amazement on most of their faces.

“It is a trick! He intends to kill all of us!.” Another female Jinn cried.

Sighing Jake could only shake his head shivering a little as this was quite taxing on him. Finally opening his eyes Jake was a little dizzy but held firm to where he was. “I have restored two powers to you. I took the powers of the very first that I met. I will never do that again. She died before I could correct what had been done. This I won’t do to any of you. You have two powers, now I banish you to a camp I made for all of you.”

“You should have killed us you bastard!” The first female Jinn sneered.

“That may still happen, especially if your other compatriots find you. Though I tell you, it will not be me that kills you. It will be them or yourselves, now. Be gone!” Jake shouted as the evil Jinns began to fade one at a time. Many of them were shocked that they were still alive, though there were a few that only sneered and promised to return for revenge.

Moments after the last of the evil Jinns faded, her room finally almost empty Jake turned to Amira smiled and fell to the bed unconscious. Damn Jake thought his Jinns could scream so loud it actually hurt his head. His Jinns he smiled thinking of all of them and the few others he knew. I’m going to be a father he smiled as the darkness thickened, nine times!

Trully flew across the room to Jake’s side as several hands lifted him onto the bed. Looking him over, Trully had to push all her feelings away as she started to go over Jake. There were several sobbing female voices saying prayers that master Jake would be ok. A moment later Trully looked up at Princess Amira, her brothers and the King.

“I am afraid that master Jake has had a relapse.” Trully said a tremor of fear in her voice. Closing her eyes for a moment the doctor appeared next to her a look of concern on his face.

Looking at Trully then Jake the doctor touched Jake’s arm and issued a loud hiss. “By the great Jinn! He has the ancient dark magic in him again! He had this the whole time and never told either of us! The pain he must have been in! Never in all the time I have been alive have I ever seen one as brave as him!” The Doctor leaned over to Trully and whispered, or as stubborn!”

Trully wore a shocked look in her eyes then nodded to the Doctor. “Is their anything we can do?” King Al-Mazhab asked.

The Doctor and Trully looked at each other then the King and his children. Yes! It was the only thing that could be done. Though the Doctor wondered if master Jake could survive it! He had taken a lot of pain far more than the Doctor had seen any human take but this was far beyond that!

“There is King Al-Mazhab, though I am hesitant to do it. We must remove ALL the dark magic from him. That I am afraid will cause him pain unlike any that he has ever experienced. I fear that we would lose the only chance we have to finally set this dimension back the way it should be.” The Doctor and Trully both had a hard worried look on their faces.

“Will he survive if you don’t do this?” Princess Amira asked.

“For a short time yes, but as to ending the war? I doubt he will have the strength to. Really even the strength to continue living. Trully said as the tears started to fall from her eyes.

The Doctor grabbed her and held her close they both owed master Jake so much. Far too much to let him go this easily!

“Can you contact master Jake?” The Doctor asked of Gen.

“Me? I can always contact master.” Gen said to the Doctor with a smile.

“Please inform master Jake about this. Then let him know of the pain that he will have to endure. I am going to have to have all of you who know master Jake well, to lend all the strength that you have to him. He is going to need it.” The Doctor instructed each of the Jinns that were there in front of him.

Gen nodded then closed her eyes. <Master Jake? My love are you here?>

<Gen? Is something wrong? You don’t contact me here unless it is very important.> Jake thought back.

<Yes my dear master. The Doctor and Trully have discovered that there is still dark magic in you. The Doctor wanted me to inform you about this.> Gen started.

<Yes I am aware and at present keeping it at bay.> Jake answered.

<The Doctor says he needs to completely remove all the dark magic, or you may not survive much longer.> Gen thought. The vision of Jake was nodding.

<I take it there is more?>” Jake asked.

<Yes master, >” Gen said as the tears started to fall from her eyes.

<Is it that bad?> Jake asked.

<Yes master, the Doctor doesn’t think you will survive too long when you recover. As for the war he says there is no way you could go on let alone win. Master the Doctor says you will have to endure pain unlike anything you have so far.> Gen thought the tears falling faster now.

<Basically I do this or I die. If I don’t this I could very well die.> Gen’s tears stained face nodded. <Tell him to do this. Hell if I die either way, then this way at least I have a chance!> Jake told Gen.

<Master I am so afraid that I will lose you. Lose you to the worst pain imaginable! Please master at least live with us as long as you can!> Gen was pleading.

Jake sighed, <To live not even half a life, is no life at all. To be weak and of no use to any of you, my loves, is a death I feel I can not face ever!> Jake thought to Gen. She could see she wasn’t going to change his mind. He was as brave he had always been. Sighing Gen nodded then opened her eyes.

New tears were falling from her eyes as she took a deep breath. “Master Jake said that he wishes you to do this. He said that, ‘To live not even half a life, is no life at all. To be weak and of no use to any of you, my loves, is a death I feel I can not face ever.’”

Rashala, Sheeka, Rosalinda, Nyrae, Akeesha even Inger had tears starting to fall from all their eyes. The master, the man Jake never ceased to completely amaze all of them. Princess Amira was also shedding tears then she suddenly got serious and walked to the Doctor. “Tell us what we have to do to help him Doctor!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.