A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 41 Unification

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41 Unification - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Jake heard several giggles in his head, looking around he saw that three of his four Jinns were awake. “Um Master Jake that looks so delicious, as you do,” he heard Gen say as she and the other two floated over to him. Each started to passionately kiss him each releasing their kiss after a few minutes breathless.

All of the council nodded and bade Jake and his Jinns good bye as they all winked out. Jake started to look around a little worried that Rosalinda wasn’t with the others. Walking into the bedroom he saw that she also was awake but was still resting apparently still in a weaker state than the others.

Walking to her Jake bent to kiss her and felt a slight shock shoot through him. Rosalinda’s eyes lit up then a peculiar smile came to her lips. “Ummm master Jake you can shock a woman well!” A little laugh had Jake staring at her.

“Dreama? I thought I wasn’t going to see you for a while yet.” Jake told her.

“Oh dear Master Jake I am and will always be a part of her. I find you far more exciting than any master either of us have ever had. You will see more of me fear not, for now I am trying to help her recharge faster. It shouldn’t be long now, until I see you again my sexy master!” With a deep, hot passionate kiss Dreama was gone and Jake was holding an unconscious Rosalinda.

“I wish that all of you were feeling better, and as close to normal as you can be.” Jake suddenly said. All of his Jinns eyes lit up as they all suddenly felt a rush of energy fill them. Rosalinda awoke a moment later.

Lowering her eyes she said, “I am sorry for the worry I caused you Master Jake. I will do better for you, my master.” Reaching up Rosalinda gave Jake a smoldering hot kiss that he and she felt all the way through their bodies.

“Rosalinda, I cannot consciously ask anymore of you than you are already providing. For all that you and the others have done for me, anything that I can do for you pales in comparison to me. Please rest, there is much to do in the next few days.” Jake told the adoring Rosalinda before she nodded and lay back down.

Turning back to the six Jinns that were present Jake could only sigh. Looking over all of them he felt as if he had lost the right to have them in his life; especially after they had all almost died because of him. They shouldn’t have to fear for their lives, nor his.

Inger and Akeesha were still engaged in their passionate kissing, as it also seemed that Gen, Sheeka, and even Rashala were. Shaking his head Jake went to his drafting table he’d been struck with an idea when Rosalinda and Dreama had been separated.

It was perhaps an hour and a half later when Jake felt a soft hand touch his arm. Looking at the hand, then the arm and finally the body it was attached to, Jake nodded to Rosalinda. “Are you feeling better Rosalinda?”

“Yes Master Jake, thank you, may I stay with you while you work? I have been curious as to what you have been doing.” Rosalinda responded.

“I am an architect.” When Rosalinda face showed confusion Jake had to think a moment how to explain. “Mimar Sinan he made pictures of buildings five centuries ago for the Ottoman Empire.”

“Ah! Yes, I remember him briefly, he was always drawing it seemed, buildings and temples. You are saying Master that this is what you do?” Rosalinda asked him innocently.

“Yes, I have always dreamed of creating buildings that were safer and beautiful.” Jake replied to which Rosalinda was nodding as she looked at what Jake had been working on.

“Master Jake?” She started a question in her voice, “That isn’t a building it looks more like a...”

“Shhh, I know, not a word. This is an idea that I have for something that we may have to use in the near future. I hope that it is something that will help ensure that we all have a future.” Jake said with weariness in his voice.

Rosalinda quickly moved behind him and started to massage his neck. Suddenly Jake could swear that he could feel a number of soft hands on his back. ‘Damn, ‘ he thought as all the tension started to flow out his body and sleep threatened to overtake him.

With a sigh Jake stated, “That’s enough all of you, thank you I needed that badly. However, I need to stay awake.” Looking around he saw Nyrae. “Nyrae I need Juno here for a bit. I think it’s about time we started to discuss strategy.”

Nyrae nodded with a huge smile then disappeared a moment. Possibly a minute later Juno appeared and the two of them moved off. Jake started to tell Juno of the building he had the council making. Then he pulled the latest project that he’d just been working on. They were talking for well over an hour when Inger perked up then vanished.

Jake looked up and nodded he figured that Mary would want Inger sooner or later, as he was sure she wanted him again as well. Finally agreeing on a sound strategy Juno and Jake shook hands. Leaning over Jake started to whisper into Juno’s ear, which caused his eyes to fly wide then he nodded and sat to wait.

Jake rubbed the talisman thinking of Trully. “I am here Master Jake is all well?” Trully said as she looked about the room but saw no one injured. Confused a moment Trully looked at Jake, going to her Jake started to whisper in her ear also. A wide smile lit up her face then she nodded as she walked to each of Jake’s Jinns examining each of them. Turning she nodded to Jake then walked to Juno and floated beside him.

Jake next grasp the talisman and the entire council appeared. Jake quickly walked to Rasmir whispering to him and the leader. Both of the male Jinns smiled wider than anyone had seen in a very long time. Gen, Rosalinda, Rashala and Sheeka could only stare at what was going on with confusion.

Jake walked to the bedroom, reached into the hidden nook, and took out Rosalinda’s bottle a small smile on his lips. Entering the room Rosalinda saw the bottle and started to tremble. Jake walked to the center of the room.

“Rosalinda, I find that I can no longer abide with you as you are.” Rosalinda like the three before her, threw herself at Jake’s feet begging him for another chance. “I find that we cannot exist as we are with you the way you are. I have asked the council and my second here to witness this.” Setting the bottle down Jake drew a deep breath trying to remember the words he needed to say.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.