A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 35: Mary

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 35: Mary - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

“Mistress I am so weak it is hard to move, please mistress help me,” came the pleading voice of Mary’s Jinn, Inger.

Mary was pretty weak herself as she looked into the almost begging eyes of Inger the exact same eyes that Mary had trained on her. Mary looked away as new tears began to fall from her eyes. “My god Inger I have been trying to save you for so long I have no idea how to help you!”

Jake could only look on with a sad look of his own though a wish could help both of them Jake knew that unless she asked for his help there was nothing he could do. There were times that Jake really hated having the knowledge but an inability to actually do anything.

“Mistress,” came Inger’s weakening voice, “just concentrate my mistress, the answer should come to you.”

Mary looked at Inger suddenly there was no way that the answer was that easy!? “I will do all I can Inger, I can’t lose you now not after all this time!” Mary snuck a look at Jake he too had a sad look on his face, he knew something! Why in the hell didn’t he speak up? “Jake do you know how to help her? I am at a loss I have done everything that I could to save her I can’t let her die I can’t!”

Finally Jake thought as he formulated the answer in his mind. “The answer is simple Mary. You just have to make a wish that’s all.” Mary looked at Jake as if he’d lost his damn mind! There was no way in hell that just a simple wish could solve all of this!

A groan came from Inger as Mary could see that she was indeed getting weaker. “NO! Please Inger! Don’t leave me I wish that I could do more to make you better.” Suddenly knowledge she’d never possessed before flooded her mind as she looked over at Jake who was nodding yes to her wide eyed stare. “I wish that you were no longer weak and dying, that you were able to stand and heal yourself!”

Inger’s eyes flew wide she really had no power yet, though she had a little when she was trapped in the energy lines. Then Inger looked over at Master Jake, had she heard right? Did the master have four Jinns? Four! Wait she had seen five one that was a twin she wasn’t his but remained near him? A slight smile lit her face, so the supposed savior of the Jinn race had appeared. She doubted it she’d ever seen a human male do anything that wasn’t just for his own sexual gratification.

Mary looked at Inger in all her glory, she was far more beautiful than Mary had thought she was even the memories that Inger had provided couldn’t live up to the real thing. Inger still with a smug look on her face was looking at all of Master Jake’s Jinn’s when her eyes settled on Akeesha.

In a small almost little girl voice Inger whispered, “Akeesha? Is it really you but I was told that you had been destroyed. How can you be alive?” With that Inger sunk to her knees her mouth hanging open staring at Akeesha.

“Yes, I am Akeesha, who... , INGER!?? By the great Jinn!” Akeesha flew to Inger embracing the now weeping Jinn. Akeesha tenderly kissed Inger and fiercely held her close.

“Akeesha, you are the man hater, how can you serve a male? As you told me they are all self gratifying, selfish, stubborn pieces of meat that weren’t even worth spitting on.” A completely shocked Inger told Akeesha.

“I still think that, but as I have found out there are exceptions to everything. My sister almost died saving him even though she wasn’t completely his Jinn. He in turn almost died saving both her and I. Later he showed a wisdom I thought to never hear from any male, several times. Though he could, he has never forced any of his Jinns as I remember my sister almost had to take him as he was afraid of hurting her.” A now smiling Akeesha told an even more shocked Inger.

Leaning close Inger asked in a whisper, “Are you sure he isn’t a she? It has happened before you know.”

“No, I am certain he is all male, I have had to rethink some of my thoughts about males, some, of them.” Akeesha told a now confused but glad Inger. Mistress Mary was indeed a special woman and she obviously had better taste than Inger at first gave her.

Mary was in shock Jake had four Jinns and another that worked with him. She had the knowledge in her mind that NO one EVER had more than two Jinns and they didn’t last long. Then it hit her as she looked at Jake and again went prone to the floor as did Inger, “Please forgive me Ever Last Master I had no idea!” Mary was almost babbling.

Inger peeked a look at Akeesha who was smiling, “Ah crap get up please! I came to confront you and possibly help you, not to have you start praising me like a god.” Jake told both of the prone women on the floor.

Mary reached up and grasp Jake’s still rigid cock and with a little smile told him, “You sure about that? Looks a lot like you are a sex god to me!” Mary and four of the Jinns with Jake started to giggle as Jake went beet red.

“Please stop that, you get them going and even I may not be able to stop them.” Jake told Mary sternly which of course started Mary to giggle even harder. The fact that she and Jake were stark naked and she had his cum leaking from her vagina all forgotten for the moment. Jake sighed and reached to the chain around his neck.

A moment later Trully appeared, “Yes Master ... Uh Master Jake.” Trully stuttered as she was staring at Jake’s hard member that was starting to grow harder. Ah crap Jake thought and wished that he and Mary were clothed.

“Thank you Jake but I really need to clean up, I can still feel you leaking from me.” A now smirking Mary said then a look of surprise appeared on her face as she was just as suddenly clean.

Trully breathed a sigh of relief with Master Jake clothed at least she could resist more but not a long time. “You called me Master Jake?” Trully started again.

Jake nodded and pointed to Inger, who at once recognized the female doctor. Trully could only stare at the Jinn for a moment there was a different energy about her. She could feel a little of the energy of Master Jake but not nearly as much as another’s energy.

“Hello Trully, it is good to see that you survived all the attacks of the evil one and his group.” An even wider smiling Inger said. Then she was confused as Trully shook her head no and looked at Jake who sighed and nodded yes.

“No little one,” Trully told the now really confused Jinn, “it was Master Jake who brought me back, and he has brought many back. Including the twin princes and their sister Amira, though I too thought he was an ordinary man. I have found out he is extraordinary male,” leaning close Trully told her, “I have had him also, you might want to try.” Trully turned with a smirk she knew that Inger and Akeesha were lovers but a man like Jake might be invited in with them.

Finally the doctor cleared Inger then vanished as she was about to throw Jake down again. Jake suddenly remembered what Gen and Rashala had said about this particular Jinn. Reaching in his shirt Jake again rubbed the talisman on the chain this time summoning the council.

Jake just shook his head as there was a deafening boom, all 12 appearing before him. Rasmir and the leader had been in discussion when Jake had summoned them. Both turned with a start then both growled a little when they saw Mary and Inger.

Half the council raised their hands to cast a spell at Mary and Inger when Jake stepped in front of them. There were several gasps this as his move surprised almost all of them. Rasmir smiled and whispered to the leader whose eyes grew wide as did his smile. Then he smirked as he could also feel five layers of protection between them and Jake, damn he thought this wouldn’t have ended well at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.