A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 31: Juno

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31: Juno - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Nyrae growled, she’d tried everything and still she couldn’t find out where Rashala was! Frustrated she tried to remember all that she could from the extremely hot and sexual dream that she’d had with the Ever Last Master. By the great Jinn his sexual attraction was far stronger than she thought it would have been. Even with her strong power she had, had no resistance to him! That, plus the fact that she found him as sexy as hell didn’t help either.

Reaching out, Nyrae thought there had to be some way that she could find her friend Rashala but how? Everything that she had done had been sent back at her or run into a wall. Sighing Nyrae was finally at her wits end as her master liked to say if only there was other family that ... Nyrae’s mouth dropped open. Other family! Shouting for joy Juno came running wondering what in the hell was going on.

“Master do you remember the leader of the council all those years ago?” Nyrae asked of her master. When Juno only nodded she went on. “I just remembered the second in command of the council, Rasmir! He is Rashala’s grandfather!”

Suddenly his eyes lit up then he nodded, Nyrae was most definitely on to something here. Sighing Juno knew he was going to have to subject himself to the scrutiny of the council again something he really didn’t enjoy not then and especially now. Opening a panel in his desk he tapped an extremely complex and long code in. There was a large clang then the wall behind him opened revealing a small green colored safe. Looking at it Juno again sighed and said, “maftuh alan!”

There was a series of clanks and clangs and then the safe opened, reaching in Juno just shook his head and removed a bottle shaped talisman. Rubbing it Juno thought of the Council chamber. Within moments they were standing before the council.

Bowing low Juno said, “Esteemed council of the Jinns, I can see that the Ever Last Master has released you from the first chamber. I am greatly pleased for you, Nyrae and I have detected the Ever Last Master in the city we are in. Though with the protection he has, we are still unable to locate him. I wish to help him sirs, I have always been pledged to that. I am a proud man and do not usually ask for help but I and Nyrae cannot pierce the veil that covers him. We both know that you cannot reveal who or where he is but we do ask a favor.

Here Juno turned to Rasmir and again bowed low this time eliciting a gasp from all on the council. “Rasmir I know that your granddaughter now serves the Ever Last Master I have seen her when she protected him from the deadly trio.”

Again there were more than a few gasps that arose from the council. “You have come a long way Master Juno; I have to say that you are finally respectful as you should have been back then. Then again it was your fierce sense of duty that we chose you for this mission. You are correct in that we cannot tell you who or where he is but this latest we can

This time for some strange reason Juno bowed to Rasmir bringing smiles to all the council’s faces, so he had finally learned humility! Nyrae stepped up and whispered to her master; Juno thought a moment then nodded.

“May Nyrae ask a question of the council?” Juno asked again drawing a few gasps from them, then they were all smiling finally he was more than ready!

“Yes Nyrae please approach and ask your questions.” Rasmir said, funny he thought she looked so familiar.

Nyrae stood before the council and then was prostrate before Rasmir. “Dear Grandfather of the only friend I ever had. I wish to see my friend again to thank her for saving my life. I can never repay her for what she did but I wish to help her in the coming trouble I sense.”

Rasmir suddenly arose and walked to the prone Jinn, “Ny?” Rasmir said as he gently touched the now crying woman.

A sigh arose from her then she said without raising her eyes, “It has been a very long time since I was called that sir.” Nyrae said between tears.

Rasmir looked at the rest of the council who nodded. “Arise Nyrae, Jinn of Juno aid of the Ever Last Master!”

Juno bowed low to the council and walked to Nyrae, helping her up, a look of genuine surprise in her eyes and on her face. “Th ... Thank you Master,” came her startled reply to his aid.

“Within two of your days you will be visited by Rashala, Nyrae though she cannot tell you who he is she can give hints. Please do not press her though I am sure you both have much more to talk about than her master.” Then Rasmir turned toward Juno tensing up Juno thought they were about to start questioning him unmercifully like they had all those decades ago.

The leader of the council stood and moved toward Juno stopping in front of him, the man suddenly started to smile. “Master Juno you have finally learned true humility and graciousness for that we have waited many of your decades. For the respect and honor you showed today we lift most of the restrictions that were placed on you. Though we still think it is a good idea not to tell your family as all the females within it might work you and your Jinn to death.”

Juno’s mouth was hanging agape he’d only been this way for her she had suffered so long without any family. Juno thought she more than deserved it; he was going to go back and let her go to her family for a time as a reward. The leader saw all this and was very pleased so the great Juno was a human after all! This was a very good thing the leader thought; he and the Ever Last Master were going to need all they had to end this accursed war.

Nyrae walked up to her master and bowed to the floor, Juno was having none of that, “Arise Nyrae as of this minute you are no longer required to bow before me. Stand and face me.”

Trembling Nyrae stood but couldn’t look at her master; he wasn’t a bad master, a bit stern at times but the mission that he and she had been saddled with was a great responsibility, she had to admit she might be a bit stern also.

“Please look at me Nyrae so that you can tell that I am not lying or tricking you.” Shocked she did as she was told. The look she saw in her master’s eyes was strange. “I no longer ban you from visiting the Jinn realm, considering you listen for me every second you are away I might need you at a moment’s notice.” A small smile lit up Juno’s face.

Nyrae was again in shock her master was letting her ... when she wanted... ? Who in the great universe was this man?

Sighing Juno stated, “Alright to make it official, I wish that when I call you, you come immediately. I wish for you to see your family again, I wish for you to be happy as I cannot.” Turning away Juno wiped a few tears from his eyes, reaching in his pocket he rubbed the talisman and was gone leaving an almost shell shocked Nyrae standing there in the middle of the council chamber.

Nyrae was too much in shock to move who was that and where was her master? Rasmir walked back to her a moment later and gently nudged her. “Nyrae I heard that your mother makes the best Falafels in the Jinn world. If I was you I’d get home quick and eat some, don’t you agree?” Nyrae could only shake her head, but was still dragging her feet. Sighing Rasmir had seen this before, “Yes Nyrae he was your master, the council released most of the restrictions on him. Though I think he had a change of heart because of you,” Rasmir patted her shoulder and gave her a little push in the direction of her parents. Finally more aware she thanked him and disappeared.

Juno appeared in his office it had been a very memorable visit. The mere fact that most of the restrictions had been lifted from him felt strange. He still hated that he couldn’t tell his family especially his daughter, but the words of the council leader were still with him, it was true they really would work poor Nyrae to death.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.