A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 24: Full Circle

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24: Full Circle - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Jake had made his way to the kitchen realizing that he hadn't eaten all day. Reaching for the frig the table was suddenly groaning under the weight of all the food that was stacked high upon it. Shaking his head he had to try and remember that he had Jinns now all he really had to do was think about it, poof it was there. Sitting he was deep in thought when Gen touched his shoulder, apparently he'd missed what she'd said.

"I'm sorry Gen I was thinking I have a great decision to make and right now I am at a loss as to what exactly I should do." Jake told her, the worry on her face fading almost as fast as it had appeared. Sighing he knew that none of his Gens could really give him any help with this. He thought of the other Jinns but decided that they wouldn't be that great help in deciding this.

Finishing eating, he knew he had another appointment today, Christ just how many women were in Jumno's family anyway? He was moving toward the bedroom to check on Trully and Rashala when he heard a soft whimpering, huh? He'd not heard it before looking around he soon found a young woman curled in the corner naked, shaking, and apparently injured. Injured? She was the first that he'd ever seen appear injured.

The woman saw Jake approach and tried to crawl away from him, shit he thought she really is terrified. Quickly Jake wished a blanket around the woman though this helped to an extent, she was still trembling in fear at the sight of Jake. He could also see that she was in great pain, wishing her pain away the woman's eyes grew wide staring at Jake, she'd tried to talk several times but nothing was coming out of her mouth.

Sighing Jake was at a loss what to do when Trully appeared at the doorway. Again the woman's eyes went wide when she saw Trully. Trully looked over the woman then her eyes grew wide, making sure she went over all the wounds again.

"Master Jake did she appear this way?" Trully asked.

"Yes, I was on the way back to the bedroom to check on you and Rashala when I heard her light whimpering. She is the first I have ever seen brought back that was injured. Can you help her Trully? I do not feel evil from her if anything it is directly opposite, she also appears to be afraid of me." Jake told Trully, confused and afraid that all of this was his fault he didn't wish harm on any that were truly good.

"I do not know who this woman is which is strange, her injuries appear to be almost exactly the same as Sheeka's." The doctor told Jake, confused herself she knew all that were destroyed and in the mist but she couldn't place this woman.

There was a faint gasp from behind them drawing their attention toward Sheeka's doorway. Sheeka had felt something strange a feeling she hadn't felt in thousands of years. Startled awake by it she felt so heavy then several of her remaining severe injuries disappeared. Rising as fast as she could she had to help if what she felt was true then only she could help. Walking through the doorway she let out a faint gasp seeing the woman that was huddled in the corner.

The woman though weak saw Sheeka and tried to rise to go to her, collapsing Jake caught her. The fact that a male was helping her shocked her, though when Sheeka gasped again she was even more amazed. The man was so gentle she'd never felt a male be like this, trying to look him over she was sure that Jake was a woman in disguise.

Looking up after making the woman comfortable Jake went to Sheeka, "Do you know her Sheeka? Are you feeling well enough to be out of bed?"

"I ... I do not deserve what has happened," looking at Trully Sheeka started to beg, "please doctor sever the bond for now, she does not deserve the pain, my pain."

Trully's mouth dropped open sever the bond? "I cannot do that Sheeka, only a master, namely your master can do that." Here Trully looked at Jake, "In many ways you are her master, Master Jake. There is nothing I can do, I'm not even sure the power of the wishes can help."

Jake thought a moment and rubbed the little bottle thinking of Rasmir. A moment later Rasmir was staring at the young woman, he could tell she was not doing well. After he was informed, Rasmir looked Jake straight in the eye, "Master Jake though she has no real power, she was made your Jinn temporarily. Only you can do this, a word of caution, if you do this she is your responsibility from now on. The council has decided that she would be in better hands with you than any other. Master Jake, please think carefully, this would be four Jinns the responsibility would be extremely great. Though the council trusts you absolutely, we still worry that this might be too much."

Jake sighed it was on him again as always it seemed lately, Gen, Rosalinda and Rashala who had appeared minutes ago were all looking at Jake with pleading looks in their eyes. Throwing up his arms he felt he was defeated before he even began to try and fight!

"Alright, Trully," Jake started, "I wish for you to sever the bond temporarily, long enough for Sheeka to heal."

Smiling broadly, Trully touched Jake's arm, "As you wish Master Jake." Jake could see almost thread like strands that were going from the woman to Sheeka reaching out Jake touched each feeling a jolt. Trying not to break them Jake felt the doctor almost crimp each strand, a sudden rush flew through Jake as he felt as if he'd grabbed a live wire. The woman on the floor started to breathe easier then she looked at Jake and tried to push him away but was too weak, then she saw that Jake was also feeling all the pain. Again she wondered who this male was to risk his life for her? No male had ever offered let alone tried to help her like this.

Sheeka ran to Jake throwing her arms around him, lightly kissing his cheek she told him thank you then collapsed against him. Jake was fighting to stay awake the whole transfer had exhausted him but he had to make sure they were all right. Looking at the woman he wished that she was now healthy with her healing power. He didn't want her to go, there was something about her that Jake felt was important. Finally done with that he turned to Sheeka. "Will she be ok now?" Jake asked. "I don't want her to feel the pain again I wish her healing to speed up to five times normal."

Trully's mouth dropped open, five times? Looking at the now unconscious Sheeka the doctor could see that she was indeed healing at an amazing rate, she should be fine in a few days.

The new woman arose and aggressively approached Jake, "WHY!? Why did you let her do that? She will die and when she does I will do all that I can to kill you also!" Waving her arm she expected to vanish closing her eyes she snapped them open and growled at Jake. "What have you done to my Jinn powers?" Again advancing on Jake Rashala stepped in front of the woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.