A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 13: Another

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: Another - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

In the dark recesses of the cave he sat chanting trying to regain even an ounce of his power. Tankena cursed under his breath they'd been so close! His shadow spark had, had all the information they needed to free all the others, including the leader. Tankena knew that Jake was the main key to everything, his bastard brother Rasmir would pay for destroying the leader. Chanting harder, the dark mist appeared nearby, "We were so close leader, and the only information I got was that Jake is the key to everything."

The mist flared a moment then a voice issued from it, "Yes it was the same I assumed, so far all attempts to harm any near him has failed, the fact that he has not one but two Jinns protecting him with their lives complicates things. Tankena, we need to get someone close to him to find out what is the secret of their fierce loyalty to him."

Tankena bowed low till the mist disappeared, thinking a moment an evil smile lit up his face, "Sheeka!" He shouted as a willowy young woman appeared before him, "I have a mission for you of extreme importance."

The evil twisted smile and laugh that came from her was chilling, "Can I torture and kill the bastard man when I am done with him?" she asked an evil gleam in her eye.

"No, not for a time," Sheeka's face fell, "he is the key to releasing your sister and the leader, afterwards though ... well whatever you want is fine," Tankena replied watching as Sheeka began to dance. Damn he loved her work she was the best when it came to getting information. Plus the fact that she hated almost all males, especially human men, wasn't lost on him either.

After having a piece of Tankena in him Jake was drained, who would have thought an evil piece of a soul could do that? Almost everyone bid Jake good bye; all that is but Gen's niece, she stayed wanting to help serve the master of her aunt. Rashala felt proud her aunt was the everlast Jinn to master Jake, the fact that she had been one of the first released was an added bonus. Though not a sex Jinn, it had been a long time since she'd had sex and from what she'd seen when she reemerged, Jake was a hell of a lover. He had to be to have not one but two sex Jinns both of whom were happy and satisfied, she'd have to ask her aunt if she'd share Jake some time just looking at him made her pussy drool with desire. Jake had just laid down when he was out like a light, that wasn't unusual till the dream started.

"Hello Jake, I am Sheeka," the vision in the dream said a rather small woman, well barely a woman. Short, small breasts almost non-existent, a look of youth on her face but Jake could tell she was older much, much older.

Standing still the vision crept closer, removing all her clothes as she neared him. "I am here for you," she said, making lewd sexual motions toward Jake, "I will do anything you wish," she pushed her pussy toward Jake opening her legs wide fingering her clit and hole breathing faster and faster.

"You can do something for me," Jake started, be this a dream he still didn't see the need to take advantage of a female. "You may get dressed, you owe me nothing and I release you of anything or debt you feel that you owe me."

Sheeka could only blink she'd never had a man react like this it ... it ... it was refreshing! Shaking her head no, it was a trick he knew somehow! There was no way though, this realm was hers, the fact that he'd freed her caused a small warmth to develop in her chest. By the great Jinn it was wonderful! Catching herself she screamed and vanished, dream Jake shrugged then faded.

Thinking nothing of the dream after he awoke, Jake went to check on Gen and Rosalinda. Both were with Rashala, talking of the old times they all jumped up as soon as Jake entered the living room.

"How may we serve you Master?" they all asked at the same time, that fact that Rashala had said it also wasn't lost on Jake.

"You are not my Jinn Rashala, you do not have to call me Master." Growling a moment Jake looked at all three, "I thought I told you to NOT call me Master?!" Jake almost shouted, all three threw their selves at his feet crying begging him to not punish them. Sighing Jake gently lifted each of their faces, kissing each gently, "I thought I told you two I would never punish you like the masters of old," Jake said to Gen and Rosalinda the simple kiss that Jake had given Rashala was overloading her senses, it felt like thousands of electric fingers moving through her body she'd never felt anything like it then of course she fainted.

Gen and Rosalinda rushed to her side both surprised by the smile of pure bliss on her face. Looking at each other they both smiled, Jake on the other hand was about to freak out he thought she'd died, great they would be mad at him for her dying he thought.

"Master Jake, I believe she experienced what I and Rosalinda did when we first fell in love with you, you can be over powering at times," Gen said shyly with a light giggle Rosalinda was also smiling shaking her head affirmatively.

Jake was at a loss what the hell was it about him? He didn't feel special not that he knew of but damn! It seemed almost every female he was around lately became a drooling idiot trying to get in his pants. Bending down he gently picked up Rashala and laid her on the now king size bed, reaching into his shirt he rubbed the little bottle thinking of the doctor.

After the doctor was through examining Rashala he took Jake off to the side. "It appears that she overloaded her new found senses, she should be fine in a day or two, how did this happen?" the doctor asked.

Jake explained that all three had bowed and begged him not to punish them, he'd captured each of their faces after explaining that he wouldn't punish them like the masters of old. "It was then that I gave each a gentle kiss to show them that I wasn't mad or upset, after I kissed Rashala she shook a bit then her eyes rolled back into her head as she fainted." Jake explained.

The doctor listened close shaking his head every once in a while, "I see I still believe that it was her newly acquired senses and body, she should be ok in a few days as I said but she needs to remain calm growing more accustomed to them."

Jake breathed a sigh of relief glad that he hadn't killed a genie especially one that had just gotten a second chance at life.

Rashala's eye fluttered open why was she on the floor? The last thing she remembered was Master Jake kissing her lightly, the feel of thousands of electric fingers on and through her body. Looking over at Jake she saw that the doctor was here talking to Jake, had she been so bad that they had to get the doctor? Rashala shook a bit drawing the attention of Gen.

"Are you alright Rashala? You gave Master Jake a start when you fainted!" Gen's knowing smile told Rashala that there was more to this than she was being told, "He summoned the doctor moments later, he appeared to be worried about you." Rashala was shocked, Master Jake was worried about her? Who was this man? She was just some master-less Jinn, no real concern for any master! Rashala lay there for a while contemplating what was going on wondering what was her part in this ongoing war.

Thanking the doctor Jake stood perplexed why would his kiss cause her to be over whelmed?

<Gen?> Jake thought to Gen.

<Yes master?> she replied.

<You told me before when I went to meet Juno and his daughter wanted me so bad, that as long as we are together I would be extremely desirable to the opposite sex. Does this also apply to Rosalinda? Do her powers also make me that much more desirable to the opposite sex?> Jake asked.

<Oh master! I forgot with everything that has happened, yes! With both of us affecting you like this you are an overpowering force now. Oh master! That would explain why she was overwhelmed! The magic around you is far more powerful than the council thought> Gen said the excitement apparent in her voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.