A Guy and His...?
Chapter 12: A new threat

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: A new threat - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

"Rashala!" Gen suddenly had a look of deep concentration on her face, "you're her daughter? I thought I had heard that you were in the last battle of the war. Yes father, I can see the resemblance." Gen rushed forward to embrace her niece, Rashala still in shock could only stand there while Gen gushed over her.

"Gen? Your name is Gen? Mother told me her sister was still locked up, and hadn't been released nor given a name," Rashala could only stare at her aunt.

"Yes, I was in there for so long till Master Jake released me," Gen replied.

Jake was getting a little uncomfortable and pissed off at the same time. The three new arrivals were looking at him like he was a god or life saver, all be it that he was but still they didn't have to remind him of it. Jake left the room heading for the kitchen, damn he was hungry looking at the empty table he sighed. Opening the frig he was about to grab some left overs when he heard his kitchen table start to groan. Startled, he turned around and saw Rosalinda smiling at him. The table filled to overflowing of everything that Jake loved to eat. Rolling his eyes he shut the frig and sat to grab a few bites, Rosalinda came up behind him and started to rub his tense shoulders, her barely covered breasts rubbing up and down his back each time she moved. Holy shit! This was turning him on again! If she kept that up he'd have to throw her on the table and fuck the shit out of her!

Rosalinda wasn't sure she was having any effect on Jake, she sure hoped so, and she wanted him so bad. Strange but it seemed that now that she was in love with him, her body betrayed her more, and more, and it seemed she couldn't get enough of her new master. Her barely clad pussy was only ten inches to a foot from his face, Damn! Her scent was maddening just like Gen's!

"Is everything to your liking Master," Rosalinda said, her pussy starting to drip from want of Jake.

"Uh... ," Jake started, turning his head and her covered pussy mere inches from his lips. Grabbing her he drove his face into her mound, licking and sucking causing Rosalinda to gasp from the near contact and pressure from her master's lips. Laying her on the table Jake tore at her clothes, they both were naked in moments, and with no warning Jake drove his hard cock balls deep into her forgetting any other foreplay.

Screaming in sheer pleasure, Rosalinda's pussy began to clamp down on Jake's cock. The extra tightness was driving Jake to cum sooner than he wanted too, damn it, she's hotter than I remember. Rosalinda had never been this horny in her life, it had to be Master Jake there was no other explanation, damn but he turned her on!

"Master Jake! Please don't stop Master! You feel beautiful ugh! Yes Master, harder!" Rosalinda started to yell, Jake looked at her and noticed that she was glowing as far as he could tell so was he! Their bodies were starting to make wet slapping sounds neither realized that they had an audience, nor at the moment would they have really cared. Jake could feel his balls churning, his scrotum tightening up, his release wasn't far away. Rosalinda couldn't believe how good her master felt, damn with each second that passed she felt it building.

The mist was on the other side of the house drifting slowly toward the kitchen, Rosalinda thought she was about to die; she'd never felt as intense feelings as she did right now. Jake felt the cum starting to boil in his balls, this was going to be another huge orgasm. Rosalinda could feel Jake's cock growing harder this in turn started her first of three multi-orgasms. Jake heard Rosalinda's breathing increase and felt her start to cum just as he started to blast huge amounts of his cum deep in her. Trying to hold still, to put it as deep as he could, Rosalinda's body began to buck as her powerful multi-orgasm hit her. Both were riding high deep within the throes of their orgasms and didn't notice the mist drift into the room just as the both came. They were both coming down when there was a soft whimper in the corner, startling both they tried to move, but both felt drained.

The young teenage male was looking around bewildered, "da enda unda?" He whispered, shocked Rosalinda looked over.

"Endaha dech rekin tarmena," she whispered shocked to hear the ancient tongue unfiltered. Rasmir, Gen, and Rashala came running into the kitchen. Rasmir turned his head quickly while Gen blinked clothes on Jake and Rosalinda.

"Oh my, another one? With only you and Rosalinda?" Rasmir asked

"Yes, apparently when I and one or both of my Jinns orgasm at the same time it releases something that is bringing them back," Jake stated matter of factly. Rasmir just nodded looking at the young man for a minute.

"Rasmir," Jake asked, "Why couldn't I understand him?"

Here Rosalinda spoke up, "Master Jake it's an old ancient language they had almost stopped using it when I was little. Since Gen is much younger, she's probably never heard or been exposed to it." Gen nodded her head assentingly.

"Here master," Jake's head was dizzy for a moment then it cleared. In the corner the scared youth was now hiding under the blanket Rosalinda had made appear around him. A few moments later the large man who led the genie council appeared.

"Where is he?," the man cried, the excitement apparent in his voice.

From under the blanket they heard a sob then a gasp, "Pa, pa, I'm here Pa, Pa."

The youth, nineteen years old in appearance, but young in his mind flew to the big man's arms, "my son! Long have I been thinking of what I could have done different that day so long ago."

"No Pa, Pa, I wanted to help, the war was starting up and I had information as to who was doing all the raids," here the youth hung his head, "but I was stupid, I trusted someone I had met and knew only a week, it was she who killed me." The tears were now freely falling from his eyes, "I am sorry, I disgraced the family Pa, Pa."

The large man's face showed shock, "You don't know then. Your disappearance and subsequent death delayed the war for a hundred years, though you didn't stop it you delayed it long enough for the council to strengthen enough to put down the evil Jinns. You are one of the early heroes of the war." Here the man's eyes were quickly filled with tears.

Jake was standing to the side, with each word from the youth, his temper was starting to grow more and more. To kill one so young just to perpetuate a war? Jake was so caught up in his anger he didn't notice that everyone but Gen and Rosalinda had backed out of the kitchen a look of fear and terror on their faces.

The air was charged as if from static electricity, the wind was blowing through the windows furiously, outside dark clouds had started to blow in, till it was almost as dark as night outside.

"Master?" Gen said gently breaking Jake's concentration and anger, "are you alright master?"

Shaking his head Jake stared at Gen momentarily lost, then he saw the look of worry on her face. "Yes Gen, why do you ask?" The look of concern on her face actually had him worried now.

"Well master, you are connected to me and Rosalinda, when you get upset we both feel it and our powers work harder to protect you. Plus the storm outside I've seen when you were upset before." Gen said breathing a sigh of relief.

"Storm? What storm," Jake asked unsure of what was going on.

Gen led Jake to the window so he could see the angry, extremely dark clouds starting to fade from the afternoon sky. Jake's mouth hung agape, "You're telling me I did that? I have no powers; that isn't possible!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.