A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 6: Surprises

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Surprises - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Jake dressed and followed an almost breathless Mary back to her desk. He watched her well proportioned ass bounce and twitch as they made their way there. Sitting down at her desk she reached into her drawer and handed him a small card. "That's my private home number, it also has my cell on the back, just in case," she lowered her eyes a second looking directly at his crotch then looked back at him.

<Gen are you sure that other females are supposed to be this horny around me?> he thought.

<No Master only when YOU are horny and you think a female is hot looking then of course your body becomes a type of sex magnet to the one you are thinking of near you.>

<Gen! You know I am almost always horny when you are around.> Now Jake was a little worried. <It won't be like that towards you, will it?>

<No Master as I am in love with you and am always wanting sex with you, > she stated as if it was an everyday fact.

"Mr. Freemon, the CEO will see you now," stated Mary as Jake started to walk by, Mary leaned in and whispered, "I gave him a VERY glowing report of you to him, I think you'll find him very receptive to you and your ideas, good luck." Again Jake was taken aback as he walked past.

Walking into the plush comfortable office a tall older man told him to be seated as he worked on his office lap top and pulled up Jake's plans. "Young man I have been in this business a long time and I haven't seen plans this sturdy and stable in many years. It appears you took many things into account including flooding, earthquakes, fire, and hell even terrorism and you say you have only finished two years of school?" The man stared at Jake waiting for his answer.

"Yes sir, I just finished my second year, I had been dealing in graphic design and had just certified in it, though I can tell you right now I have the knowledge to handle almost any system," Jake stated as he settled in.

"Uh huh," started the man, "we'll see about that, how about a demonstration, right here and now, if you can pull up the plans for the building where you WERE working and show me any improvements that can be made to it now that some of the work is finished. I will hire you right now, as one of our main consulting architects, full benefits and ... More than starting salary because if you can do what you say you can, then it'll be more than worth it." Jake couldn't believe his ears it was his dream to design safer buildings that would last a long time.

A giggle sounded in his head <Master you know that the knowledge is there, just sit down and do it, I have given it all to you.>

Jake sat and looked at the screen, "Uh ... Mr..."

"Juno is the name, what's the problem son? Can't do it?" he said as he looked over Jake's shoulder.

"Yes sir I can but, I am an architect not a hacker you need a password to get in," he replied as Juno began to laugh.

"Shit son, I must be getting old I just had it open, or it just might be that I am very cautious though I am glad to see that you seem to be as honest as my daughter said you were," Juno said as he entered the password and stepped back to let Jake work.

"Your daughter?" he asked feeling a little uneasy.

"Why yes, you know the little blonde you met when you came in or should I say that you came in." Jake looked shocked and was afraid that he was in trouble with Mary's father, as the man started to laugh, "It's alright son I haven't seen her this worked up in a long time I think it did her some good, she sure is a hell of a lot nicer now." as he started to laugh again. "Oh, by the way just in case you're wondering, I own the whole building and I have it wired for sound and video I have to say you blew my little girl away."

Jake didn't know if he should be glad or run for his life. Juno looked closely at Jake and could see the fear in Jake's eyes

"Son it's ok, as I said it has been a long time for her, how you turned her on I don't want to know, the fact that you did speaks volumes for you."

As he sat at Juno's computer he almost forgot what he was going to do he felt a small kiss on his cheek as Gen startled him out of his shock, <Master, it is time to show the man what you can do, just think a minute and you'll have the rest of the knowledge that you were missing.>

Jake sat and started in on the plans that were before him, already seeing five major safety hazards before he even touched the keyboard. Making the changes one at a time Jake noticed Juno's face begin to light up but an hour later when he found another major hazard Juno was smiling from ear to ear.

"Damn and here I thought those first five were the only ones," Jake looked at him questioningly as the man printed out the plans and called his daughter in.

"You were testing me huh?" Jake stated.

"Yes, I had to see if you could do what you said you could." Juno replied.

"I want these plans to replace the ones they have now. Jake here found another million and a half dollar mistake that those idiots we have working for us missed I have half a mind to fire them all and keep Jake here solo." Mary's smile grew larger as she looked at Jake in a new light.

"Sure thing Dad I'll get right on it," she said as she walked past Jake on the way out and patted him on his crotch causing him to jump at the intimate contact in front of her father.

"I meant the plans not the boy here," he almost shouted!

"I know Dad besides I don't see any boys here," as she looked Jake up and down settling on his now hardening cock, "I see and feel, all man."

Jake just blushed as she strode from the room. "Holy shit! Son I don't know and don't want to know what you said or did but if she stays like this I might actually get some work out of her." Juno laughed as he watched his daughter trying to get comfortable in her chair, as it appeared she was having trouble sitting still, grinding her slender ass into her chair harder and harder as each minute passed.

Juno reached for a switch as the door closed. "Now," he started as he sat down, "Let's get you some money, so, let's see you saved me a mil and a half so 10% shouldn't be too much." Grabbing a pen he began to write a check, "Here you go," as he handed it to Jake his mouth just hung open as he stared at all the zeros on the paper.

"What's wrong son not enough? I can go another five thousand if you like," as Juno grabbed the check from Jake, tore it up and wrote another, "You just keep saving me money like this, and you can expect the same."

"Mr. Juno I appreciate this but I don't really d..."

"Of course you do son, that's for the plans you submitted, for the million and half you saved me on this project and..." he looked at the shocked expression on Jake's face saying the last almost in a whisper, "For screwing my daughter's brains out, it's about time she got laid, she's been a bitch for the last year or so. I think she wants you again, judging by the way she was twitching out there in her seat."

Jake just shook his head as he took the check and started for the door.

<Master, are you all right? Is there anything I can do?>

<I think you have already, I have never had this much money in my life.>

Gen giggled again, her master was so cute and handsome when he was confused she hoped that what happened next didn't cause him to pass out again, she so enjoyed it when he was awake. Walking in a daze he walked past Mary's desk as she looked up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.