A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 4: Perspectives

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Perspectives - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

The rest of the week wasn't too bad for Jake with someone occasionally trying to mess with him. After the third day when Jake had put the biggest of his co-workers against a wall after he tried to grab his shoulder, nobody had really tried anything further. Tommy had stood there his mouth agape shaking his head as he walked up to Jake.

"Ok I believe you now and I think the others realize that you aren't the pansy they thought you were," he stated with a huge smile on his face.

Jake almost couldn't believe that he had done it either, the knowledge had been there, and the ability also, it had just been easy. Now that he thought about it (carefully as Gen was always listening) how was he able to keep up with the daily super doses of sex with Gen.

<Gen, > he thought.

<Yes Master Jake, > came her happy and bubbly reply.

<I remember you saying that I'd would live longer and be healthier, > he started, <but I was wondering why is my cock is bigger and I can last a whole lot longer. Do you have anything to do with this?>

<Yes Master, > came her reply, <I felt that you wanted these things and I have most joyously enjoyed them and no master you aren't too large for me now, you are not displeased with me are you master?>

<Not especially Gen but in the future BEFORE you do anything like this, talk to me FIRST ok?> He thought, hoping he didn't upset her again.

<Yes master I hear and obey but master I cannot lift the protection it is one of the things I was made to do.>

Jake thought for a moment, <Alright I like that anyway.>

Giggling Gen reached over and kissed her master on the cheek.

Jumping, Jake almost fell off the walkway. <Damnit Gen! A little more warning!> Giggling harder, Gen moved off a little from her master. <Alright Gen you have forced me to do this.> Jake really hated this, <I want you to go back to the house and I want you to sit there on the couch and think about how angry you have made me!>

He could almost feel her panic. <NO!!!!! Master please don't make me go without you.>

Jake pointed towards his home hoping he looked nonchalant, <I've warned you many times I may not get hurt but others might, now I want you to go NOW!> Jake stated.

For a moment just ... A moment it was quiet then the flood gates opened. Crying Gen pleaded <Master please! I need to be near you, you are my sole purpose for existence!> Jake again pointed as she almost screamed in his head, <NO MASTER NO!!!!!!!!!!!! It won't happen again, nothing like it will.>

<No Gen you have to learn I am tired of the promises and then you forget, you can "listen" for me but I want you at the house NOW!!!!!!!!!> Damn now HE felt bad but it needed to be done, she was getting a little out of hand.

<Y ... Y ... Yes master I will go, > he could hear her sobbing in his head but he knew she had to obey. <Also there will be no pleasing yourself at all, WHEN I get home I will let you know when and IF you can tonight, do you understand me Gen? You have upset me greatly. I want you to sit there and think not only what you have done, but what you SHOULD have done> damn now he felt like shit he could hear her sobbing hard in his head.

Crying and sobbing Gen realized that she had pushed her master a little too far. She didn't know how she was going to make it, this last week she had bonded so close to her master she felt that to even be separated an hour or two was almost a death sentence to her.

Walking around a corner Jake spoke, "Appear Gen," as he looked around.

"Yes Master," came her sobbing reply.

As she stood there Jake reached out to her " I didn't want to punish you but I can't have you doing these things. You're a danger to the others here; I may not like many of them, but I don't want them hurt either. You have to understand this, you WILL or I won't be able to allow you with me here anymore." Gen lowered her head her petite, 5'4'' body shaking with her sobs, her green eyes dulled from her pain and tears.

"My will is yours to command, I will do as you say," nodding her head again then poof, she was gone.

Jake stood still a moment and could not feel her at all, "Damn this feels strange, and I better test it." <Gen can you hear me?>

<Yes master, I am at your home I am following your orders, I will be listening for you and I will do as you commanded.>

<Good I will be home in a few hours, as you are aware and then I will decide when and IF you may pleasure yourself.>

Sighing, Jake heard her, <I will endeavor to think of my behavior, what I did wrong and should have done.> <Good see you soon, > as Jake went back to work.

Three hours later near the end of the day Jake began to get light headed not bad, a little like when one goes without food too long during the day not thinking much of it he finished up and headed for his truck. Damn but his head was buzzing a little as he drove he thought to Gen, <I am on my way home Gen.> As he began to feel weak and tired almost as if he were getting si ... sick? <Gen? are you there?>

A very tired and lethargic sounding voice greeted him, <Yes master I am here I think, I cannot see very well right now.>

What? ... she was a genie she wasn't supposed to get sick at all, hell neither was he but now that he thought about it he wasn't feeling to hot himself.

Racing as fast as he could home, he ran into the house leaving all his things in his truck as he ran for the door and almost took it off the hinges getting it open. Upon entering he found Gen on the couch as he had ordered her, her head rolled back on the back of the couch almost unconscious, muttering to herself "I need my master ... where is he? I need my master."

Jake reached for her and cradled her to him, "Gen open your eyes!"

Smiling at the sound of his voice she slowly opened her eyes and whispered almost inaudibly, "I was good master I obeyed everything, I know now what I did and I will never do these things again but I feel so strange."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.