A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 2: Beginnings

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Beginnings - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Jake jerked awake, "Damn that was the hottest dream I have ever had!" as he looked down at his tented pants and whistled, "Appears it was hotter than I thought." Just then he heard a soft giggle behind him, "Yes Master Jake, it was very hot."

Jake turned slowly his mouth agape, "Oh my god you are real!" he shouted, "I thought you were just a dream." Jake could only stare at the half naked beauty next to him her 36c breasts visible through the sheer gossamer fabric that left nothing to the imagination as her perky nipples stood up proudly through the material.

"Then ... then ... that ... last night ... the..."

Again she giggled, "Yes Master Jake, it was real and very delightful!" Reaching for his shoulders she started to massage them. "Master Jake you are so tense what is wrong?" she asked with a worried look on her face.

"You are just so beautiful" he whispered.

As a smile slowly crept across her young face she leaned in to softly brush a kiss across his lips, his senses suddenly alive as his body felt as if a million sparks flew across his body. "Thank you Master Jake," as a sexy smirk played across her face.

"We really need to talk genie," a serious look on his face, "I need to know everything about you and what you can do." He was hoping that this really was real 'cause most of his life he felt he had been unlucky, this change of luck was a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of his existence, IF THIS WAS REAL. He still found it hard to believe that a gorgeous woman would want him, let alone touch him.

Bowing her head she stated "as you wish Master Jake, as you know I am a tool created to help the Kaliah's son who as I told you, was somewhat evil." Not raising her head she continued on, "I have powers as you have seen but there are some things I cannot do. One and foremost I cannot kill anyone in anger or not, two, I cannot make someone fall in love no matter how bad I or they want it." She paused to shyly peek up at him.

"Three, I cannot reanimate the dead," she whispered, "it is very messy master and has never turned out good," shivering she peeked up again. "Four, I cannot disobey your orders even if it means my eventual death." Again she shivered, her body trembling her chest heaving as she lowered her eyes.

"My powers are almost unlimited to a point," again she peeked up at him her large green, sexy eyes seeming so deep and loving making Jake want to melt into them.

'Damn I could really fall for her, ' he thought. "You said to a point," he stated as he stared back into her eyes.

"Yes Master Jake besides the rules, I can only do so much, I have power yes but I cannot just blink or snap my fingers and change the world like make a war stop and all be friends. I can however, grant many sexual favors and..." she smiled seductively," many sexual toys if you wish," a wide smile spreading across her face.

"Ok IF this isn't a dream then let's start easy I want new furniture in this place," still not quite believing she was what she claimed she was he waited.

"Yes Master Jake" as she looked around the room and blinked and poof an actual sofa appeared!! "Holy shit!" he yelled. Next a new coffee table, a huge dining room table with high back captain chairs, on and on it went till poof crash " I apologize Master the bed was a little too big for the bed room."

"Huh Bed?" he quipped. "Yes Master you said ALL new furniture and since your bed can hardly hold you let alone both of us I thought it would please you."

Jake rushed to his small bed room to stare at a king size bed taking up almost the whole room. Gen tsked as she blinked and the room grew to twice as big as it was before, "There Master that should be adequate for us both." Jake just stood there in the doorway hardly believing what he saw.

"Gen you can't just..." he started. "Tis alright Master, tis only on the inside not the outer," she said, momentarily distracting his train of thought, Jake shook his head and sat down on the edge of the bed, looking up he caught a quick flash of her thin triangle barely hiding her pussy as she strode to the bed.

"Now Master" she whispered lustily as she watched his pants start to tent again, reaching out to trace the outline of his cock, "Would you like to take me and have what I know you have been wondering about?" snapping her fingers they were both naked Gen staring hungrily at his cock, licking her lips in anticipation.

"Gen again I don't know what to..." he stated sheepishly as his cock began to throb painfully and Gen laid back on the bed spreading her legs almost lewdly, Jake could see the moisture glistening and beginning to spread from her pussy lips, beckoning for his touch she arched her hips up and forward toward him.

"Take me Master I hunger for your touch," and with that she reached her arms out to him. "Look between my legs Master and touch me, do what you feel is right for you, nothing that you do is wrong."

Jake was almost in shock every nerve tingled as he reached for her. Touching her he could almost feel her pulse as the heat rose from her, satin soft skin, her moistness, her musky smell with a hint of jasmine filled his nostrils as he shakily felt her outer pussy lips, her body again arching up at the first touch of him.

"Master please, I need you," she begged. "Do not be afraid I am all yours to do with as you want." Jake leaned closer to her taking in the glorious site of her exposed pussy. Touching her labia with his tongue, trying to experiment he found he loved her taste and hungrily pushed his face lower lapping at the moisture that began to flow from her opening. "AAAAAAAHHHH Master yes! Like that yes! Yes! UUUGGGHHH! Don't stop Master," as Jake lapped harder and deeper into her pussy her scent intoxicating filling his senses washing through him, his unbridled lust and want for her building, his cock throbbing almost begging to be slid into her velvety opening.

Jake lapped even harder trying to get every precious drop of her nectar as he began to press further and further into her opening. "Oh Master!" she screamed as her body began to buck up towards his eager seeking tongue. Jake reaching her clit began to lovingly stroke it with his tongue as she shook harder and came again! Hardly believing he had brought her this much pleasure he briefly smiled and tentatively started sucking gently on, first the hood then the clit it's self as she gasped and strained to get more of his mouth on her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.