Tijuana Springbreak
Chapter 25: Off To Europe We Go

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Off To Europe We Go - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

It was finally time for Alexis and Tori to leave for their paid trip to Europe. Both the Quinlans and the Reynolds drove up to the airport to see the girls off.

While Lexi decided to travel in a nice sky-blue dress, Tori opted for a more casual look with tight jeans and shirt. In either case, both girls looked quite appealing as men kept eyeing them as they checked in to get their boarding passed.

"Now you two have fun over there," Tori's Mom hugged her daughter.

"Yes, dear," Alexis's Mom chimed in. "Do try to enjoy your time away. And do try to forget all the awful things that happened to you when you were held captive in Mexico. I think that this trip will do you a world of good, darling."

Mrs. Quinlan still sounded stressed out over what had happened to her daughter all those months ago.

"I will, Mom," Alexis said with a comforting smile. "You don't have to worry so much. Me and Tori'll be fine on our own. And I promise to send you emails every day."

"Yeah, sis, you two watch out for each other," Jeff jumped in, hugging first his sister, and then a more meaningful hug to Tori.

Rick Quinlan kept Tori's parents occupied out of sight so that they wouldn't notice his older son's more than friendly hug to their teenaged daughter.

"This is going to be so much fun," Tori said, sounding very excited over this European trip.

"You don't know the half of it," Alexis grinned back.

The girls checked in their luggage and returned to their family until their flight was called out.

"Flight 936 to Paris, now boarding at Gate number 19!" The announcement finally came over the sound system.

The two teens gave their final goodbye hugs to their families as they walked through the departure gate. And because of all the added security, their families couldn't follow them through.

As soon as they rounded the corner Alexis pulled Tori aside as she spotted Isabel and her daughter Marisol.

"ISABEL!" She called out, waving to get the woman's attention.

Tori was confused by this as she had no idea who this woman was.

"Tori, this is Isabel and her daughter, Marisol," Alexis made quick introductions. "They helped me when I was stuck down in Mexico."

Thinking that the two were saviors of her friend while trapped down south, Tori relaxed around the two.

"Is Señor Esteban here too?" Alexis asked.

"Si, Señorita Alexis," Marisol replied. "Ghe ghiz waiting por yoh as promised."

This conversation was quite confusing to Tori, for unbeknownst to her, or to her family, Alexis had made other arrangements for herself and Tori.

"Lexi, what's this all about?" Tori asked in confusion.

"Here, give you ticket to Isabel," Alexis simply said.

"But why?" The young brunette asked, more confused than ever.

"A friend of mine is giving us a lift to Europe on his private jet," Alexis lied. "So I sold our tickets to Isabel and Marisol. I figured that this would give us some extra cash to spend while we're there."

"Oh, okay," Tori accepted this naïvely, excited at the prospect of having the extra cash.

The two teens quickly handed their tickets to the two Mexicans just as Alexis had planned.

"Where is Enrique?" Alexis asked in a hushed voice to Marisol.

"He ghiz waiting por yoh in zhe private lounge over tghere," Marisol whispered back, pointing at the far end of the passageway.

Alexis then slipped the young Mexican her laptop, which Marisol slipped into her own carry-on bag.

"Remember now," Alexis ran through her plans with the girl. "You let me know where you and your mother are, and I'll send you back emails that you will then cut and past on a new email that you send back to my parents with pictures of where you are."

"Si, Señorita," Marisol nodded in understanding.

Isabel and her daughter then proceeded to the loading kiosk for the European flight where they handed their boarding passes as just regular passengers.

'Great, ' Alexis thought in satisfaction. 'This way, if anybody tries to find out where Tori and I are, all they'll find is a false trail left by Marisol and Isabel.'

She then took Tori's hand and the two walked over to the private lounge to meet up with Enrique Esteban.


"Enrique! It's so nice to see you again!" Alexis squealed as she saw her mentor again.

Tori was confused at the familiarity her friend seemed to have with this very old man.

"Señorita Alexis!" Enrique smiled as he walked up to the young teen to give her a big hug. "It ghis indeed lovely to see yoh again."

"Enrique, this is my friend Tori," Alexis pulled him up to the lovely brunette at her side. "She's the girl I told you about. Tori, this is Señor Enrique Esteban."

"Lovely to see yoh also, señorita," the 65-year-old Mexican grinned as he kissed her hand like a gentlemen in a romance novel.

"Err, nice to meet you too," Tori mumbled. "Lexi, how do you know this ... man?"

"Oh, sorry, Tori, this is Señor Enrique Esteban," Alexis introduced him to her friend, lying. "He kept me safe when I was down in Mexico. It's thanks to him that I wasn't hurt when I was down there."

"Oh, well, thank you, Mr. Esteban," Tori smiled gratefully to the old man. "I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to my friend."

"Tghis is tghe least I could do por yogh," Enrique played along with Alexis' plan. "One must protect ghone's country's reputation, no."

"I suppose," Tori smirked unsuspectingly to what was really about to happen.

"So, when do we leave?" Alexis asked impatiently.

"Mi avión ghis being prepared ghas we speak," he told her.

He then leaned down to her ear so that Tori couldn't hear what was being said.

"We must wait por yghor Paris flight to leave, niña," he whispered to the young redhead.

"Yes, of course," Alexis reluctantly agreed.

It was only logical to wait until their flight to Paris left and their parents had let the airport before they risked walking back out into the public areas.

"Shall we eat while we wait?" Enrique suggested.

The two teenagers excitedly agreed. After all, it isn't everyday that one gets a gourmet meal paid for them.


As they finished their meal, Enrique noticed the flight indicator board displaying that the Paris flight had indeed departed. He ordered coffee to give the girls relatives enough time to leave the premises of the airport.

About thirty minutes later he got up and pulled out his cellphone, faking receiving a call.

"Si, si," he talked to no one. "Excelente, estaremos ahí momentáneamente."

("Yes, yes," he talked to no one. "Excellent, we will be there momentarily.")

The mythical phone conversation worked like a charm as neither teen suspected anything wrong with it.

"Tghat was mi piloto," Enrique lied. "Mi avión ghis now ready por us."

He extended his hand to Tori to help the young brunette to her feet.

"Err, Mr. Esteban, why are you taking us to Paris on your plane?" Tori asked suspecting something afoot. "Isn't that far from your country?"

"Si, zhis ghis true," he nodded. "But I ghave business in Europa, and wghen la Señorita Alexis told me of yghor trip to Pairs, I offered mi avión to take yoh tghere."

"Isn't this great!" Alexis squealed in excitement.

The redhead's excitement seemed contagious as Tori's suspicions faded in her own exuberance.

The three left the private lounge area as Enrique escorted the two teenagers over to the private hangar where his personal jet was waiting for them to arrive.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.