Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 24: Countdown To Europe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Countdown To Europe - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

Now that a date was set, Alexis got busy outlining her plans with Enrique, while Tori spent as much time as she could with Jeff.

The two young lovers knew that they would miss each other those three months apart and wanted as much time together before the departure date.


The teenaged girls would dress like any other teens these days, tight fitting jeans which showed of their curvy asses, tight shirts to show off their bosoms, and high heeled booties that just tightened their calves in the way that men liked.

However, this time it was Alexis covering for Tori, rather than the other way around.

'Now I know how Tori felt when I was seeing Roger, ' Alexis thought to herself as the two 16-year-olds would go out on nightly shows, at least that's what their parents thought they were doing.

In actuality, the two teenagers would drive up to a secluded spot where Jeff would be waiting so that he could take Tori out to some even more secluded spot for some kissing, groping and lovemaking.

This went on repeatedly over the next few weeks, Tori getting fucked by her brother, while Alexis would go off to some movie theater to catch the latest show.

Needless to say, after what she had discovered about herself in Mexico, this was getting very boring, very quickly to the young redhead.

That's why, every now and then, she would get somewhat adventurous and go seeing out some animal companionship while her best friend and her brother would be busy getting a good fuck between them.

And so, the 16-year-old would start roaming the streets in search for stray dogs that she could have some fun with.

Luckily, in a big city such as Los Angeles, many strays would wander the streets. Unluckily for Alexis, the most promising streets were also the seedier areas of the city. But this didn't seem to put her off in her quest of finding some K9 cock that she could use.


Lexi also planned her clothes accordingly. That's why she would chose dresses that she could discard at a moments notice. She would also take along her school bag with some cleaning material so that she could wash up if she did get lucky.

On this particular evening out with Tori, Alexis had selected a sexy black dress with a black choker to match. The choker made her feel as if she was wearing a dog collar which seemed appropriate for her plans.

Jeff left the house first so that their mother wouldn't suspect that he would meet up with his sister and Tori. Only then would Tori switch cars and run off for her nightly tryst with Alexis' older brother.

This would leave Alexis to her own devices for at least the next three hours which she would spend in search for some dog action. The first few nights didn't pay off for her, but tonight her luck was about to change.

On her second night of search, she finally found a promising looking animal. It looked like a Boxer, rather healthy looking considering where she found him.

But what pleased Alexis most when she found this dog was that its penis was already showing even before she approached it.

'Now this looks promising, ' she thought with a wicked grin.

Not even bothering to check if anybody was around, Alexis walked into the alley and urged the dog to follow her.

However the stray seemed reluctant to follow a human anywhere and wouldn't follow in the darkened alley, instead, it stayed out in the street as it eyed her suspiciously.

'Guess I'll have to seduce you to join in, eh, ' she thought in humor.

And with that thought in mind, she lifted her skirt and showed the wandering animal her mound. As she had fully intended in finding an animal to screw around with these past few nights, Alexis had foregone wearing panties whenever she and Tori went out for her friend's secret rendezvous with her brother. She just figured that this would make things easier for her if she got lucky, as was the case tonight.

"C'mon, boy!" She urged the dog over in a whisper as she started rubbing her pussy. "C'mon, I'm not gonna hurt you! Look at what I have here for you."

Being a born again zoophile, it didn't take long before Alexis' juices began running down her pale thighs.

This didn't go unnoticed to the Boxer either. His keep animal sense quickly picked up the scent of a female in heat, and to the confused dog, it seemed to be coming from the human in front of him.

His instincts taking control of his survival instincts, the dog slowly approached the young teen in the dark alley, still quite unsure of what to expect.

It didn't take much more than that to get the Boxer to start licking at her exposed pussy.

"Oh, yes, sweetie!" The 16-year-old began moaning openly. "I knew you'd like me!"

As soon as the stray Boxer got its first taste of human pussy, he couldn't get enough of it. His licking intensified as he tried digging into the girl's pussy with his muscular tongue.

And thanks to all of the vigorous indoctrination into bestiality she had received while staying at Enrique's hacienda, it didn't take long before her clitoris slipped out of its sheath, much to the pleasure of the licking Boxer.

"OH, YES! YES! YES!" The young redhead began moaning louder and louder with each stroke of the dog's tongue.

She didn't even care that she was out in a very public place, all she cared about this very minute was cumming on a dog's tongue again. Oh, how she missed this.

Now that Alexis' clit was being assaulted, her juices began flowing even more freely, which the energetic dog quickly lapped up.

Her arousal only served the increase the strong scent that her body was putting out, and soon, more strays started wandering into the dark alleyway.

Young Alexis was oblivious to the new arrivals, that is until she felt tongues lashing at her face. Opening her eyes, she was pleasantly surprised to see a scraggly looking German Shepherd before her.

Her first thoughts were to open her mouth to him so that they could frenchkiss like any other lover.

Though unfamiliar with humans, the large Shepherd did nonetheless start exploring her mouth with his tongue.

The young redhead eagerly sucked it in and began tonguing with the new dog.

His arousal heightened by the horny teenager, the Shepherd wasted no time in rushing to her back side and mounting her, shoving the Boxer out of the way in the process. And all he could do was protest in a whine.

Feeling sorry for her first companion, she got him up to her face and she buried her face under his belly so she could suck on his already stiffened cock.

'This is working out even better than I could have ever imagined, ' she thought as she allowed the two dogs to use her as they saw fit.

She thoroughly enjoyed the double fucking she was receiving from the two strays, not paying any attention to what was going on around her.

Within thirty minutes, at least fifteen more dogs had sniffed out the presence of a bitch in heat and wanted in on the action. Lexi was only too happy to oblige all-comers. She would lay down and mate with them, in her pussy or her ass, and she didn't see anything wrong with satisfying others with a nice blowjob either.

As soon as one dog emptied its balls into her, she would eagerly get her hands on the next, and the next, and the next.

After more two hours of servicing any dog that trotted into the alley, Alexis had fucked, or sucked over thirty dogs of various breed and size. And as one would expect, most of the strays were of mixed heritage.

But then something unusual happened when a gang of five 15-year-olds came upon the alleyway and the noise caught their attention.

And as they looked inside the darkened alley, they could barely make out the furry shapes of dogs jumping around.

"They musta found 'emselvs a bitch," one of them grinned.

They all started laughing at that when one of them caught a glimpse of Alexis' pale white skin under the mound of fur.

"Shit!" A second gang member blurted out. "Check it out, man! Tha' ain' no bitch, tha'a chick, man!"

Hearing their friend's stunning observation, the five young teens wandered into the alley and saw for themselves that it was indeed a woman being fucked by the pack of stray dogs. And despite their young age, it didn't take a genius for them to see that the girl was enjoying it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.