Tijuana Springbreak
Chapter 19: The Riding Lessons

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Riding Lessons - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

Alexis watched carefully as Isabel prepared herself next to the large stallion.

"Zhis is something that Señor Esteban found in South America," the older woman said as she patted the special saddle. "A compadre of hiz told him of women who mate with caballos zhere using such ensillar ... how yoh say ... saddle."

The young redhead nodded to indicate that she understood what Isabel was trying to explain.

"Wih zhis, a woman montar el pene de un caballo," Isabel went on with her lesson. "And when yoh learn this, yoh will also capaz de montar el pene de un caballo."

Alexis was having trouble following all of this as Isabel couldn't quite find the words in English to explain everything properly to her.

"Mi mamá sayz that yoh will be able to ride Esteban's penis once yoh have learned zhis," Marisol did her best to translate.

Again Alexis nodded in understanding.

She then watched carefully as Isabel lowered herself under the large animal and worked her body into the sling that now hung under its belly. After just a few minutes of shuffling around the older woman was supported by the sling, her groin just inches from the stallion's still rigid cockshaft.

'Damn!' Alexis thought in wonderment. 'Isabel made it look so easy.'

Now in position, Marisol stepped forward to assist her mother by guiding the horse's cock to the hanging woman's cunt-hole.

Alexis kept a close eye on Isabel as she waited with bated breath for what was to come next.

"Vaya, Esteban!" The mature Mexican woman suddenly commanded. "Follar conmigo con su magnífica pene!"

("Go, Esteban!" The mature Mexican woman suddenly commanded. "Fuck me with your magnificent cock!")

And with that command the mighty stallion's rump curled forward, driving the first few inches into the woman dangling under his belly. He kept this up until a full twelve inches of his two-foot long prick had been swallowed up by Isabel's cunt.

Alexis' eyes grew wide in amazement as she watched all of this unfold. Thirty minutes ago she would have believed such a thing improbable, if not impossible. And yet the proof that it was indeed possible for a human female to get a horse's monstrous cock inside of her was staring right back at her.

"Good God!" She gasped.

Marisol was squeezing Alexis right breast as they both watched her mother with Esteban.

"Doe' ... doe's your mother do this often?" The amazed redhead asked her Mexican friend.

"Si, Esteban and mi mamá har los grandes amantes ... great ... lovers," Marisol smiled as they continued watching Isabel under the stallion's belly. "I think mi mamá will be very zealous when yoh take him for a lover."

This brought a smile to Alexis' face. She had never considered herself a rival to Isabel, but hearing Marisol say this made her realize that she must be replacing Isabel in Enrique's mind.

The bestial demonstration lasted well over forty minutes before a stream of horse-jism started spurted out around the edges of Isabel's cock-stuffed cunt-lips.

The memory of how much cum the horse had shot into her mouth only a short time ago, reminded her how virile such a beast would be. He obviously had a much larger stamina than any of the dogs here, and he already surpassed Jorge feat of the night before in both quantity and force of its ejaculation.

She was already thinking how good it will feel to receive so much cum on her performance night.

Now that Esteban had emptied his balls, temporarily, in his regular mistress, Isabel pulled herself out of the sling and stood on unsteady legs as she looked over at the two gawking teenagers.

"Zhis yoh will do por Señor Esteban," she stated flatly.

"I ... I understand," Alexis replied as she kept an eye on the still rigid horse-cock. "When will I have to do this?"

"Not por many days," Isabel told her. "Yoh will need time to learn."

"But what about the club?" Alexis asked. "Won't they miss me performing?"

"Oh, yoh will still perform, niña," the older Mexican woman smiled. "But por Esteban yoh will need much lesson before yoh har ready por zhe club."

Again Alexis nodded in understanding.

'So, I'll have to perform with other animals until I'm ready to be with Esteban here, ' she thought to herself. 'Well, I better get ready then. I want to show Enrique that I can do anything Isabel can, only better.'

And so her training began.


Over the next few days she was taught how to get into and out of the sling under any number of horses in the stable, not only Esteban. This was obviously so that she could use any of the large beasts at a moments notice. But it also allowed her more practice time whenever Esteban grew tired, which was rarely.

And every night she would do stretching exercises on her cunt using that large dildo Isabel had left her the first day she got here in Enrique's hacienda. Now, after seeing a horse's cock for the first time, she understood why the woman had given her such a disproportionate looking phallus.

Marisol would also be spending more time with her in her bed at night so that she could massage her after her training sessions in the stables that day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.