Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 18: Meanwhile, South Of The Border

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Meanwhile, South Of The Border - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

While her family was doing their best to find out what happened to her, Alexis was just waking up at around 12:00 that afternoon after her performance with Jorge the donkey the night before. She yawned in her bed as she stretched herself awake, her breasts heaving mightily as she took a deep breath of morning air.

After nearly a week here in Señor Esteban's hacienda she had become enamored to her new life there. So much so that she now felt quite at ease walking around the house wearing nothing more than the sheer nighty she wore at night, or even her bra and panty which would normally be no more than a g-string.

It didn't even bother her to be seen in such garb in front of his ranch staff, be they male or female. And she especially enjoyed the company of any of his many dogs, and would usually have one or even two of them in her room at night with her so that she could relieve herself with its cock any time she pleased.

She wasn't quite sure when her morality had gotten so corrupted that she no longer saw anything wrong with any of the things she had been made to do since arriving here. In fact, she could barely recall how she went from being a naïve 16-year-old virgin to the lustful woman she was now.

As she walked down the long hall toward the dining room for something to eat her mind drifted back to when all of this began. So far she had been molested by two police officers, kidnapped, forcibly raped by two dogs her very first night here at Enrique's club.

Since then Alexis had been introduced to a great number of Enrique's dogs and came to enjoy each and everyone of them, accepting their cocks and admiring each for their diverse dimensions.

And then, as the coup-de-grâce, she had just finished her latest performance with, of all things, a donkey. And though its cock was just as long as any of the dogs she had copulated since being here, it was much wider in girth than any of them.

And last, but not least, she also enjoyed the company of Marisol and Isabel on numerous occasions. This was something totally surprising even to her as she had never considered herself a lesbian until she was brought here. She didn't even mind servicing Enrique now and then, even though he was as old has her grandfathers back home.

Her attitude towards the old Mexica had also changed drastically from when she first thought of herself as his prisoner though. She no longer felt that way now. Instead, she was grateful for the new life he had given her, especially in opening her eyes to the pleasures that animals brought to her.


Following her performance the night before, Alexis needed nourishment to recover from such an intense ordeal. Fucking with the dogs was one thing, but having sex with the donkey had thoroughly run her down.

She walked through the hallway to the kitchen to get something to eat, and as previously mentioned, she was simply dressed in a lacy bra and g-string panty.


Afterwards, she decided to take advantage of the beautiful garden of the hacienda and try to get tanned under the Mexican sun. But being a redhead, she knew that her skin was much to susceptible to burning under such a hot sun.

She only managed to stay outside for about fifteen, twenty minutes before she started feeling the burning sensation of a sunburn. She went back inside and headed straight to her room to check on her skin to make sure that she wasn't peeling as this wouldn't help in her performing at Enrique's club.

A few minutes later Marisol and Isabel joined her. They too checked on the 16-year-old's skin to make sure that there were no blemishes from her brief exposure to the harshness of the Mexican sun.

"Which animal will I be performing with next?" Alexis asked of them as they caressed her slightly tanned skin.

"I was told that you are to be with Esteban next, señorita," Marisol informed her.

"Señor Esteban?" The young redhead sounded surprised. "But why would Enrique want to perform in public like that?"

Marisol started giggling uncontrollably.

"Por qué te ríes, niña?" Isabel asked, confused at the laughter.

("Why do you laugh, child?" Isabel asked, confused at the laughter.)

"La señorita piensa que es tener relaciones sexuales con el señor Esteban," Marisol explained to her mother.

("La señorita thinks that she is to have sex with Señor Esteban," Marisol explained to her mother.)

Both of them started laughing at this then.

"What's wrong?" Alexis asked in a loud tone, hating to be left out of the conversation. "What's so funny?"

"Sorry, niña," Isabel apologized for their behavior. "But Esteban iz not SEÑOR Esteban."

"He' ... he's not?" Alexis was totally confused now. "Then who is he?"

"Come, I will show yoh to him," Isabel smiled as she headed outside.

The young redhead followed her trainer outside and noticed that there were headed for the stables once again.

'Is it another donkey?' She pondered as they approached the building.

As we walked inside the luxurious stables, Marisol and her mother walked passed many of the alcoves that housed various horses and donkeys until they got to the very back of the building. There, stood a fancy looking door to a very large stall.

"Zhis iz Esteban," Isabel said as she pulled the door open.

Inside the enclosure stood a very handsome looking stallion, its bright coat shining from the constant brushing he was obviously receiving daily. Upon noticing his visitors, the great stallion reared up in pleasure at seeing them there.

Alexis just gawked at the magnificent beast as her eyes roamed all over its shiny coat. And then her eyes drifted downward to what she really wanted to see, its penis.

"Good God!" She gasped loudly as she saw the thick member dangling beneath its heaving belly.

It was well over eight inches long and at least three inches wide. But worse still, the horse wasn't even hard yet. And she knew from all of the cocks she had been exposed to since arriving first here that this one would far surpass anything she had ever encountered before.

"I' ... I'm supposed to have ... sex with ... him?" The young redhead gulped as she stared at the huge stallion.

"Si," Marisol nodded with a grin. "He iz truly magnifico, iz he not?"

Alexis could only stare blankly from the horse, to Isabel, to Marisol, and then back at the stallion. The mesmerized 16-year-old simply couldn't see how her tiny pussy could ever accommodate such a large animal without causing irreparable damage to her body.

But then she heard the sound of her own voice speak up in the large stable.

"Okay, so how can I do this?" She found herself asking.

"Mamá will show yoh, señorita," Marisol told her. "Mamá iz very good with Esteban."

Alexis looked over at Isabel who just smiled back sheepishly at the young American teenager.

Isabel then took her hand to show her what was in the tack room. What the older woman showed her was somewhat strange looking at first. It looked like a saddle, but not everything was where it should be in the teenager's opinion. Alexis could make out stirrups on either side, but they seemed out of position for horse riding. She also noticed that the girth to strap the saddle to the horse wasn't very practical in this present set up as it would have the rider unable to climb the horse's back. Also, there didn't even seem to have a seat as part of it for anyone to ride upon.

"What is this?" She asked the older Mexican woman.

"Zhis iz how yoh ride Esteban," Isabel simply stated.

"But how?" Alexis asked, confused as she stared at the strange accoutrement.

"Come, I will show yoh " Isabel replied as she grabbed the strange looking saddle and brought it back to the stallion's private stall. "Tomás, ven a ayudarme con Esteban!"

("Come, I will show you," Isabel replied as she grabbed the strange looking saddle and brought it back to the stallion's private stall. "Tomás, come help me with Esteban!")

The two teenaged girls stepped back and allowed the adults to set the saddle on the great stallion's back. And as Alexis paid close attention to everything being done, she still couldn't see how she could ride this mighty beast, much less have sex with him.

"Marisol, Esteban preparar para mi," Isabel asked her daughter.

("Marisol, prepare Esteban for me," Isabel asked her daughter.)

Knowing what her mother needed, Marisol quickly dropped to her knees next to the large horse. She then brought her hand up to his soft cock and started stroking it.

Within seconds the stallion started to respond to the girl's touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.