Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 12: The Show Must Go On

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Show Must Go On - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

Enrique had Alexis and Marisol join him in the main hall to speak to the two girls.

"Mis amados niñas," he smiled at the two. "I have excellent news por yoh both. Tonight Señorita Alexis will not have to perform with uno de mis animales."

("My dear girls," he smiled at the two. "I have excellent news for you both. Tonight Ms. Alexis will not have to perform with one of my animals.")

Alexis was surprised to hear this, but no less surprised at her own disappointment of not having to fuck another beast.

"Instead, you will perform together this night," Enrique smiled at his ingenuity.

The two teenagers looked at each other in confusion. But then it hit them and a sly smile crept over their lips as if in synchronicity.

"Gracias, Señor Esteban," Marisol smiled appreciatively. "Os haré la Señorita Alexis muy feliz por ti."

("Thank you, Mr. Esteban," Marisol smiled appreciatively. "I will make the Ms. Alexis very happy for you.")

"Sé que lo harás, mi preciosa Marisol," he caressed her cheek with a hand. "And yoh, Señorita Alexis, are yoh not pleased of this also?"

("I know that you will, my beautiful Marisol," he caressed her cheek with a hand. "And you, Ms. Alexis, are you not pleased of this also?")

"Are you sure about this, Esteban?" Alexis asked, sounding very familiar with the man who had transformed her into a dog-slut in such a short time. "Won't your customers be disappointed?"

"Possibly," he nodded. "But I think it is best to keep them intrigued por the next time, no. Besides, I wish to give yoh a respite following yor introduction to Jorge today."

The 16-year-old redhead blushed at the mention of the donkey in front of Marisol.

"We will show them what yoh have learned tomorrow night," the old Mexican grinned. "They will then see the new yoh as yoh show them how well yoh perform the Donkey Show, no."

"Si," Alexis smiled back enthusiastically.

And so the two teenagers went back to Alexis' chamber to rehearse what they would do on the stage later that evening.

The two spent the next six hours trying out new ways to pleasure themselves with both hands, tongues and lips. Alexis especially loved it when Marisol would lick her pussy for her.

As for Marisol, the young Mexican servant girl appreciated having her ass licked by the young American readhead. She would busily be frigging her clit as Alexis buried her tongue in the tight confines of the girl's sphincter.

Alexis had never done such a thing before, not even for her now ex-boyfriend. For him, all she had even done was give him blowjobs, wishing at the time to preserve her virginity for the right man.

How was she to know that the right 'man' would be any animal that would want her.


At around 9:00 that evening Enrique knocked on the door to let them know that it was now time to leave for the club. He smiled broadly as he saw both girls looking their sexiest in outfits he had personally bought for Alexis.

Alexis was wearing a short dress in different tones of blue and high heels that only amplified her already sexy body.

As for Marisol, she was dressed in another of Alexis' outfits, this one much darker that also exemplified her young curves.

With the two of them standing next to each other, Enrique couldn't quite decide which one looked the most appetizing.

"Yoh are both quite beautiful tonight, my darlings," he complimented the two teenagers. "Yes, my customers will truly enjoy themselves this night with zhe two of yoh to entertain zhem."

"I'm glad you like it," Alexis smiled.

"Si, Señor Esteban," Marisol smiled as well. "Señorita Alexis allowed me to ... how yoh say, borrow this dress. Is it not beautiful?"

"Si, and yoh wear it well, mi niña," he pinched her cheek which made her giggle.

And with that he offered his arms to the two beautiful teenagers at which time they hooked their arms in his as he escorted them out to the waiting limousine on their way to the club.

"Did yoh enjoy yor time with Jorge today, Señorita Alexis?" Marisol asked on the ride over.

"I was scared at first," Alexis admitted with a curt smile. "But once I had him inside of me, it felt a lot better."

"Si, Jorge is grandote," the young Mexican teen smiled as she recalled her own experience with the donkey. " ... Big."

Alexis could only smile at that as she definitely enjoyed the experience of such a thick cock in her tight vagina. In fact, she couldn't wait for her upcoming performance with the virile donkey up on the stage in front of all of those strangers.

She could now admit to herself just how much she was enjoying being the lover of so many animals, first the dogs and now the donkey. But was she found most enjoyable about performing in front of strangers was how the women reacted to seeing her being ravaged by the dog-cocks. She actually found it quite amusing to see mature women gasp and even faint at seeing her being fucked by the dogs.

After the short drive over, they walked into the still deserted club where they saw a large mattress being set up on the stage for their upcoming performance. The two girls smiled as they hugged each other in anticipation.

Enrique could only smile at their obvious friendship toward each other. He felt certain that the success that he had with the young American was greatly due to Marisol's friendship with the girl. In fact, he was considering offering his servant a bonus for her assistance in preparing his new starlet for his club.

'Acaso permitiré que a los dos de compartir la misma cama de ahora en, ' he thought mischievously. 'Estoy seguro que van a encontrar cosas para mantener a sí mismos ocupadas de esta manera.'

('Perhaps I will allow the two of them to share the bed from now on, ' he thought mischievously. 'I am sure that they will find things to keep themselves occupied in this way.')

But for now he had other matters to take care off. So, leaving the girls to themselves in Alexis' dressing room, Enrique went over to the bar to check on the supplies. He also inspected the poster for the evening, making sure to make mention that any paying customer for this evening's performance will be given a 25% discount for tomorrow's show with Jorge the Donkey.

"Bien, bien," he nodded his approval. "Todo está listo después."

("Good, good," he nodded his approval. "All is in readiness then.")

He then met up with his stage manager to explain what would be required for the next evening. The manager grinned in anticipation to seeing the donkey being brought back to mount the beautiful American girl. It had been many months since he had last seen the donkey performing on the stage which he knew hurt Señor Esteban's business a great deal.

Then, at around 10:30, the crowd started walking into the club for the night's entertainment. As usual, it was a mixture of locals and tourists from various countries, but mostly Americans. And as always it wasn't strictly men coming in to see the show, there was a fair number of women in attendance as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.