Tijuana Springbreak
Chapter 11: Decision Made

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Decision Made - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

When Alexis finally woke up, she went out in search of Enrique to have a frank talk with the man. She found him in his usual spot each morning, the dining room.

"Señor Esteban," she said rather formerly. "I'd like very much to talk to you about our ... arrangement."

"But of course, Señorita Quinlan," he said waving her over to a seat next to him. "What is it that yo wish to know?"

"Well, to begin with, I'm not at all happy about finding out about these videos you plan on selling," she told him right up front.

"Now, niña, yo cannot expect me to give up my bus..." he tried to explain but was interrupted by the young teenager.

"Tut-tut-tut! I'm not done yet," she cut him off. "As I said, I'm not at all happy about those, but only because you haven't told my what my cut would be."

"Yor ... how yo say, cut?" He was confused by the American slang word.

"How much I get paid," Alexis clarified.

"Ah, I see," Enrique smiled at the girl's audacity.

He had never paid any of his whores to perform in his videos, and yet he felt compelled to make an exception with this one. He could see a great fortune to be made with this one, and if it meant sharing in the wealth, well, he could live with that.

"And how much do yo think yo should get?" He asked.

"Well, how much do you usually make from your videos?" She countered.

"Ah, many millions," he boasted. "But I also have expenses in the manufacturing and shipping yo understand."

Alexis was stunned to learn this. She didn't expect that porn movies would bring that much. She did take a few minutes to consider her options and decided that she needn't be greedy about this as there was obviously a lot of money for all. After all, she could understand the extra money that Mr. Esteban had invested in his movie side of his business, as sordid as it was.

"How about 10% of all sales?" She suggested.

"5%," Enrique countered, though he could have afforded the 10%.

"Let's meet halfway and I'll take an 8% cut, how does that sound?" She countered again.

"Agreed," he smiled as he patted Alexis bare thigh. "Now, how about some breakfast, si."

Pleased with herself, Alexis smiled at the old Mexican and gorged herself with a heavy breakfast, which she obviously needed after the night she had with the two horny dogs.

"Por yor next show yo will be performing with Jorge," Enrique told her as he crunched down on a tortilla.

"Is Jorge another one of your dogs?" The young redhead asked.

"Oh no, Jorge iz not a dog, Señorita Alexis," Enrique grinned, wanting to keep this a surprise.

Assuming that he must be talking about a human partner, Alexis let it go at that.

"Is he has big as your El Toro?" Alexis enquired, hoping that whoever this 'man' was he could satisfy her as well as the Mastiff had.

"He iz quite large, si," he nodded. "But yo will see por yorself later with Isabel, do not worry."

Feeling secure that Enrique would never risk any harm to come to her, the 16-year-old finished her heavy breakfast before going back to her room for a siesta.


Later that afternoon, Isabel knocked on her door and let herself inside.

"Señorita Alexis, wake up Señorita," she shook the slumbering teenager. "It iz time por yor lessons."

Alexis yawned herself awake, stretching her body which perked up her budding tits.

"M-m-m-m-m-h! Where's this Jorge fellow that I'm supposed to fuck?" She asked as she looked around the empty room.

"Ah, Señor Esteban told yo of him," Isabel smiled. "Come, I will show yo."

Slipping on a silky robe, Alexis got out of bed and followed her trainer down the large hallway and out to the back of the hacienda building. She was quite confused as to where she was being led to until she saw this other building which was also made of adobe.

Isabel stepped inside and the 16-year-old obediently followed right behind. Only when she got inside did she realize that she was in some kind of stable building. There were at least a dozen stalls and they all had large animals in each of them.

"Isabel, wha ... what are we doing here?" She asked somewhat nervously.

"I am taking yo to see Jorge," Isabel simply replied as she continued walking down the center of the stable building while removing her clothes.

As she followed close behind, Alexis went about removing her silk robe to walk naked behind the older woman. As she walked, she couldn't help but notice all of the large animals being kept here. There were of course a large number of horses, but she also saw heavy looking boars and goats, as well as one mean looking bull who kept snorting the air as she passed by him.

Isabel finally stopped at one particular stall and opened its gate. She stepped inside and a moment later came back out guiding a donkey by a lead and teasing him with a handful of hay for the beast to munch on.

"Zhis is Jorge," she made the introduction.

Alexis gasped in shock as she realized what this would mean. She was about to be indoctrinated in that Urban Legend that was the Tijuana Donkey Show.

"Seriously!" Alexis exclaimed.

"Did not Señor Esteban explain to yo?" Isabel asked.

"Not about ... THIS!" Alexis replied in outrage as she waved her arm at the donkey.

"Zhat is too bad," the older Mexican woman shook her head. "But do not worry, I will teach yo how."

Alexis couldn't believe that Isabel was actually expecting her to go through with this ... this lunacy. Fucking a dog was one thing, even one with as big a cock as El Toro, but a donkey is another thing all together.

"Come, Jorge is a friendly burro," Isabel urged the worried teenager closer to pet the large donkey. "He will not harm yo."

Building up her courage, Alexis approached the tiny donkey and began petting him along with Isabel. At first she was a little surprised at how docile the beast seemed to be around people. But then she came to understand that all of Mr. Esteban's animals, dogs or now others were all well accustomed to being around people, especially females.

"Yo see, Jorge iz very friendly," Isabel smiled to comfort the still nervous teenager. "Now we will begin."

And with that she led the donkey over to a stack of hay that was set up just for this purpose.

Alexis watched intently as the woman prepared the donkey for was she supposed was her fucking with him.

Isabel called over one of the ranch hands by the name of Tomás to help with a sling that was on a pulley above them. She and the man then slipped that sling under the donkey's belly and the two adults then pulled until the front hooves of the donkey were clear of the floor.

"Come, Señorita!" Isabel then called Alexis over.

Not knowing what else to do, the 16-year-old approached them and the donkey and waited for her next set of instructions. She wasn't even aware of how comfortable she was being naked in front of this common man that worked in the stable.

"Yo see," Isabel indicated as she showed her the sling under the donkey's belly. "Zhis will keep yo safe until yo learn how to do Jorge alone."

Looking over the tackle, Alexis saw that the sling and pulley was there to keep the full weight of the donkey off of whoever would be under the beast. This eased some of her concerns, but she was still concerned about the size that donkey's penis might be.

"Ho ... how big will he get?" She asked.

"Oh, Jorge iz smaller zhan El Toro," Isabel assured her.

This surprised the teenager. She fully expected such a large animal to have a three-foot cock attached to it. But if he wasn't any bigger than the mastiff, maybe she could handle such an animal.

"Okay," she finally sighed, feeling more at ease with this now. "What should I do first?"

"Yo lie down on this el heno ... hay," Isabel began her instructions.

Alexis followed her directions and settled herself on her knees on the itchy bales of hay, shuffling her naked body until she was kneeling in front of the huge donkey. Its size still terrified her, but Isabel assured her that his cock wouldn't be as large as last night's dog.

"I will now get Jorge ready por yor coño," the older woman smiled as she ducked under the donkey to probably get his cock out.

Alexis remained kneeling there as she tried to relax patiently as she waited for what was to come next.

Isabel, with the assistance of the old ranch hand, slowly guided the donkey forward.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.