Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 9: Prep Work For The Show

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Prep Work For The Show - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

After her 'training' session with Isabel, Alexis was called over to Enrique's office to discuss her upcoming appearance at the club.

"Come, come, my sweet chicita," Enrique waved the nervous teen into his office. "Sit, sit, please."

Alexis nervously took a seat opposite the old Mexican without uttering a word.

"I have heard from Isabel that yo are doing well with yor lessons," he grinned at the girl, knowing first hand how well she was doing.

"I ... I suppose," the 16-year-old replied at a near whisper.

"Then yo are ready por yor performance, si?" He smiled.

"Do ... do I really have to do this?" Alexis asked. "In front of people?"

"Si, si, that is where the money is, yes," he grinned.

"All right then," Alexis gave in to the man's demands. "What do I have to do?"

"This night yo will perform with another of my animales," he told her. "His name is El Toro."

"Wha ... what kind of dog is he?" She asked, assuming that all of his animals were dogs.

The imprisoned teenager still had no idea that Mr. Esteban dealt in many breeds of animals as yet. All that she had been exposed to thus far was limited to dogs only.

"El Toro is a Bull Mastiff," he smiled proudly. "He is a very good lover, yo will see."

"Is ... is he big too?" Alexis had to ask.

"Very much so," Enrique grinned. "He will make yo feel much loved."

"And what will I be doing with ... El Toro this time?" She enquired.

"Anything that you wish, Señorita Alexis," he told her. "You may suck his pene, Isabel tells me that yo are very good at this. Or if yo wish, yo may make love to him."

Young Alexis blushed at being exposed about what she had been doing in her 'training' to the man. But then she shouldn't have been surprised that the older woman would report back to him as to what she was doing.

"Will ... will you have me tied again like last time?" Alexis asked.

"Would yo like to be tied as before?" Enrique asked.

"Not ... not really," the 16-year-old admitted.

Enrique was pleased to hear this as a willing participant was always greatly appreciated by his clientele.

"Very well," he told her. "Yo will be free to do as yo wish ... as long as yo DO perform."

"I ... I will," she blushed at accepting this condition. "Thank you for not tying me up again."

"Would yo like to see El Toro before going to the club?" He offered.

Alexis had to think on that for a moment.

'If I see this dog, and he's as big as Mr. Esteban says he is, I might chicken out and then he'd have me tied down again, ' she considered. 'And what will he do to me then if I do chicken out? Will he tie me up again, or maybe he'd so something even worse. No, I'd better not take a chance.'

She looked up at the lecherous old Mexican before answering.

"No, thank you," she told him. "I'd better wait until we get to the club before I meet ... him."

Enrique smiled at the girl's response.

"But before we prepare yo por tonight, I will take yo shopping as I promised yo," Enrique told her. "Yo will then pose por pictures por me, si?"

Alexis just nodded in consent and followed him outside into his waiting limousine.

She expected this man to buy her the type of clothes that she saw street prostitutes wearing on the streets back home, but instead he took her to a very classy dress shop and bought her very chique and classy dresses, shoes and underwear. In fact, she was quite impressed with his taste.

Afterwards, he took her to his personal photographer for her pictures. Once again she expected to be posing nude as Mr. Esteban had mentioned his intention of plastering them on his posters for his club.

But instead he had her wear some of the new clothes he had just purchased and pose in those. At no point was she ever asked to pose naked in front of the camera.

'Maybe he's not as bad as I first thought he was, ' she thought as she put the clothes back in the bags after the photoshoot.


They then returned to his hacienda for her preparation for her next performance.

"I will have Isabel bring Balboa to yo so that yo may exercise with him," he told her. "He is not as big as El Toro, but he will get yo accustomed to a big pene."

Alexis visibly trembled with the knowledge that she would be at the mercy of yet another dog before moving on to this new dog later that evening. Feeling that this meeting was now over, the young redhead got up from her seat and headed back to her assigned bedroom for further training.

As she approached her room, Isabel was waiting for her with not one, but two Great Danes. One was as black as the Doberman that awful night, and the other was Balboa, the Great Dane that had raped her that horrible night.

"Señor Esteban said that yo are to be with El Toro this night," Isabel commented to the approaching teenager. "It is well that yo train before doing this. This is why I have brought Balboa and his hermano, Balthazar. They will have yo prepared por El Toro."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.