Tijuana Springbreak
Chapter 6: The Contract

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Contract - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

Alexis had no memory of how she got back in Mr. Esteban's guest bedroom when she woke up the next morning, aching all over from what she had endured the night before.

And then those memories came flooding back in a flood and she had to rush into the bathroom to throw up from disgust by what was done to her.

She could recall totally the two dogs and their vile penises slithering their way inside of her, of them licking her, and even the foul taste of the Doberman's semen as she was forced to swallow it all. And all for the disgusting entertainment of strangers.

After spending a good forty minutes under the shower to try to clean away those awful memories, the young teen came back to the bed and slumped face down and started crying in despair.


About an hour later there was a subtle knock on the door before it creaked open. It was Marisol and she gave her a meek smile before entering the room.

"Are yo well, Señora?" The young servant asked.

"NO, I am not well!" The young American yelled back. "Sorry, I'm not mad at you, Marisol. But I am mad at Mr. Esteban for what he did to me!"

"Perhaps I can make yo feel better, si?" The young servant offered.

Before Alexis could even reply, the young Mexican girl disrobed and joined her under the covers of the bed.

"Marisol?!? What are you doing?" Alexis gasped in surprise.

"Do not worry, I will make yo forget, Señora," Marisol told her.

She then ducked her head under the covers and began kissing the young redhead's breasts, moving down further until she was at Alexis' mound.

Then next thing the 16-year-old knew, she was being licked by the girl and she was simply too stunned to resist. Alexis soon found herself surrendering to the tender mercies of the young servant girl. She parted her legs to give Marisol even better access to her abused pussy, which the girl did.

"Is this not good, señora Quinlan?" Marisol asked from beneath the sheets.

"Yes, Marisol, that is very, very good!" Alexis moaned happily.

This was the first time in days that she didn't feel violated, and all because of the tenderness of another girl.


Back in his office, Enrique was watching all of this quite intently. He had sent young Marisol into his young star's room for this precise reason. He wanted to see if the beautiful redheaded American would enjoy the company of another woman, and apparently she did.

"Muy bueno, Marisol," he grinned as he talked to himself. "Esto es muy bueno por cierto."

("Very good, Marisol," he grinned as he talked to himself. "This is very good indeed.")

He continued watching the two young teens pleasure themselves for another fifteen minutes before returning to his plans for Alexis' future in his enterprise. Yes, he had a great many fresh ideas of what to do with this ravishing beauty.


About an hour later the two girls separated and the captive 16-year-old didn't know what to say to the girl.

"I must go now, señorita," Marisol said apologetically. "Do not speak of this to Señor Esteban, he will punish us both."

"I have no intention to ever speaking to that man ever again, I assure you," Alexis bravely replied.

She then watched at Marisol walked out of the bedroom to pursue her other duties in the hacienda.

Looking over at the large wall clock she saw that it was almost 11:30 and she was starting to feel hungry. She had obviously burned of a huge amount of calories the night before with everything the dogs put her through, but could she dare walk out of this room and run the risk of running into the man that had betrayed her so horribly.

Hunger soon made the decision for her and she put on the robe that was left for her, the only piece of clothing in the room for that matter. She then walked down the stairs into the dining room, hoping to find something she could take back to her room to eat in private.

Unfortunately she found Mr. Esteban there eating a meal of his own.

"Ah, señorita Quinlan, come, come, sit," he waved her forward. "Have something to eat, yo must be famished after last night, no."

Seeing no way to avoid the man, she stepped into the large room and took a seat at the far end of the table.

"Yo were quite good last night, señorita," he grinned at her. "My customers have been calling me nonstop for another such performance."

"You have got to be kidding!" She snarled at him. "I-will-never-do-anything-like-that-ever-again! Do you hear me! Never!"

"Now, now, señorita Quinlan," he eyed her. "There is no reason to be like this. Consider yor options. If yo perform for me again, then I will not have to send yo to one of my brothels. I hear that they are not so sanitary, and the clients," he shook his head in disgust. "So many of them have diseases. No, yo would not like that."

The 16-year-old shivered at that sour idea. To be manhandled by who knows how many men. No, that would be even worse for the tormented teen.

"But if yo agree to my nightclub performances," he went on to outline his offer. "Then yo will only have to service one beast, that is all."

As absurd as all of this sounded, the nightclub offer seemed the more reasonable of the two choices. After all, one fuck a night would definitely be much more acceptable than who knows how many diseased men, even if it was with a dog.

'Well, the dog fucking me last night did feel ... nice, after a while, ' she thought demurely. 'So I suppose it would be okay to do it again ... even if it is disgusting and all.'

"Which will it be, señorita?" Enrique urged a reply. "The brothel or my animales?"

"Only one?" Alexis asked, her will breaking.

"Only one," Enrique affirmed.

"Okay, I'll do your lousy show then," the young redhead submitted.

"Excellente!" Enrique smiled triumphantly. "I will prepare advertisement por yor return performance. I am sure that yo will see many familiar faces again at the club por yor encore performances. And tomorrow I will have pictures taken of yo for the advertisement."

"Uh? Pictures? What pictures?" She stared at him.

"Nothing distasteful, I assure yo," he smiled back. "I will also take yo shopping por new clothes to make yo elegant and then the pictures will be taken. I simply wish to have pictures of yo to place on my club's advertisement. Now then, shall we retire and celebrate our new union?"

"Uh? What?" Alexis stared at the old man. "Celebrate how? And what do you mean by retire?"

"Why to my sleeping chambers, or course," he said, giving the teenager a wolfish grin. "There yo will be able to reward me por yor good fortune by doing to me what Diablo did por yo last evening."

For a moment, the 16-year-old just stared at the pudgy little man in disbelief.

"WHAT! NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!" She protested most vehemently. 'He must be insane! Is he honestly expecting me to do that ... with HIM! After what he put me through last night!'

Sensing the girl's resistance in this, Enrique decided to change tactic by picking up the phone next to him.

"Perhaps yo would prefer that I have Diablo brought over so that yo may celebrate with him instead," he threatened, waving the receiver back and forth to emphasize his point.

"No! Don't!" Alexis pleaded softly. "I' ... I'll go with you."

Once again she found herself lowering her head in shame for submitting to the old Mexican's demand so easily.

As she followed the man to his bed chamber, she couldn't help but shiver as she thought about what she was about to do. It wasn't enough that she was basically blackmailing her to do this, but rather that the fat little man was at least 60-years-old, which was older than her own father. Hell, he was even older than that obnoxious Police Chief that had raped her just a few nights ago.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.