Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 4: Rescued?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Rescued? - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

Alexis spent a restless night in the dark jail cell as her mind kept replaying the unmentionable rape she had endured the night before. In her nightmarish dreams, she could see the dogs attacking her, and then the officers.

But then the nightmare twisted into an even more hellish script were it wasn't the men raping her, but the dogs. Her transformed dream now had her down on all four with a dog on her back fucking her madly while another dog was at her face doing the same while plunging its bestial cock in and out of her mouth.

And of the third dog, he had somehow found a way to stick his K9 prick in her asshole and was furiously fucking her there as well.

This nightmare now had her fucking three dogs simultaneously, an impossibility in her sane mind, but nightmares are seldom sane.

This nightmare kept playing over and over again throughout the night, making her pussy cream repeatedly in her sleep. By the time the sun started coming up, the bench beneath her was a wet mess.


Suddenly jostled from her sleep, the 16-year-old felt hands grabbing at her and lifting her off of the bench she had been sleeping in.

Someone was pulling her out of the cell and dragging out the back door of the police station.

"WHAT!?! NO! HELP!" She started shouting out. "SOMEONE HELP ME! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!"

"Esta puta va a despertarse el lugar!" A gruff voice said in the darkness. "De hacer algo para callarla!"

("This slut is gonna wake up the place!" A gruff voice said in the darkness. "Do something to shut her up!")

A moment later, Alexis felt something soggy being stuffed in her mouth to keep her quiet as they absconded with her in the morning light.

Within moments she was stuffed in the trunk of a car and they drove off with the helpless teenager securely locked away.

Being Mexico, it was a rough and bumpy ride for the terrified 16-year-old as her body kept being jostled left and right against the walls of the small enclosure. But eventually the car slowed down and it wasn't so rough anymore.

'Where are they taking me?' Alexis began wondering, thinking of all the horror stories she had heard over they years about kidnap victims and what they had lived through. 'Will they kill me if Dad doesn't pay a ransom? Wait, how would they know who to contact? Oh, God! What's going to happen to me?'


Alexis had no idea how long they had been driving before the car finally stopped and the trunk opened up, blinding her from the hot Mexican sun.

"Wha ... where am I?" She demanded to know.

"Come, chica," a man simply said as he pulled her out of the confining trunk.

The terrified teenager reluctantly followed the man into a luxurious looking ranch house which was surrounded by a tall adobe wall. She was then taken to a set of impressive looking double doors that were opened at their approach and she was led inside.

Behind a large oak desk sat a fat little man wearing dark glasses.

"Ah, señorita, welcome, welcome," the man smiled up at the young teen as he waved her inside his private office. "Welcome to my hacienda. And what is yor name?"

"I' ... I'm Alexis Quinlan, and I'm an American," Alexis introduced herself to her abductor. "Wh ... who are you? And why was I brought here?"

"Now, now, no need to be alarmed, Señorita Quinlan," he spoked English surprisingly well in the teen's mind. "I am Esteban, Enrique Esteban. As to why yo are here, I was informed of yor predicament with our constabulary and simply wished to come to yor assistance. I hope my men weren't too rough with yo in yor ... shall we say, escape."

Alexis was taken aback by this new information.

"I know how Chief Gonzales operates," he went on to say. "Especially with young American women. I do hope that nothing ... unfortunate happened to yo in that den of depravity."

"They ... they raped me," Alexis sobbed, breaking down as she sat at a nearby chair.

"That is most unfortunate," Mr. Esteban seemed quite distressed by this news. "Yo will rest here until I can make arrangements to take yo home, si."

"Why can't I just go now?" She asked pleadingly.

"By now, Chief Gonzales will be combing the streets of Tijuana in search of yo, Señorita," the man told her. "No, it will be safer for yo if yo remain in the hacienda."

Alexis could see the reasoning of this and gratefully accepted the man's generosity.

Mr. Esteban rang a bell on his desk which brought in a young Mexican girl to his calling.

"This is Marisol," he intruded the girl to Alexis. "She will take yo to a room so yo may rest and cleanse yorself."

"This way, señorita," the young servant guided Alexis out of Mr. Esteban's office.

The 16-year-old gratefully followed her up the stairs to a luxurious bedroom with an ensuite attached to it. She sighed a deep sigh of relief knowing that her nightmare would soon come to an end.

"Do yo wish to take a bath, señorita?" The young servant girl asked.

"Yes, thank you," Alexis smiled at the girl. "I could really use one about now."

"I will find clothes for you, si," Marisol said as she walked out of the room to give the guest some privacy, but not before running a warm bath for her.

Alexis quickly began stripping up the cum-stained clothes she had been sleeping in throughout the night. She was actually relieved to finally be rid of the ripped and torn clothes. Within moments the 16-year-old was naked in the empty bedroom and walked into the steaming bathroom.


Meanwhile, back in his private office, Enrique Esteban was on his phone for an urgent call.

"Ah, Hernandez," he said as the Police Chief picked up. "Si, tengo la mercancia ... si, ella es muy hermosa como usted dice ... Una virgen, usted dices. una virgen usted dijo Bueno, eso sin duda será entretenido ... Qué? Usted desea entradas para esta actuación? Muy bien, dos boletos y su precio normal además de su canon normal por encontrarme semejante premio ... si, si, la virginidad se guardará para el acto ... Muy bien, dos boletos y su canon normal por encontrarme tal criada."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.